rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 379 of 735 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 429 479 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 11025
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #5355
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106

    Phryne

    Does anyone have any scoop on Tiny Phryne.

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...4663.htm?cat=1

    She is short and hot IMHO.

  2. #5354

    Any intel on Jessica Wet&Wild?

    Any one has any intel on https://tryst.link/escort/jessica-wet-wild#photos? Fits the budget $200 for hh but need to ensure she does the job well.

  3. #5353

    Ivy Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf  [View Original Post]
    Would love any kind of intel on her, looks cute. Could use a review or two now that TNA is down.
    Looks like she has two reviews here: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ivy-lee-...seattle-998930.

  4. #5352

    Additional details

    For those that care. Her nipples are enormous, her tits a bit on the droopy side, and her pussy TIGHT.

    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    I was received an unexpected vouch for Nadia from another provider I trust and opted to see her this evening when I had a few unexpected minutes to spare.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/2847081

    Photos are probably a year or so old, but she's still cute with a slim waist and sexy ass. Started with some of the best head I've had in a while. Incredible tongue action, consistent gagging, solid eye contact, sloppy performance with tight suction. I almost didn't make it to the main event.

    Once I told her I was getting close, I was given my pick of positions and we finished with RCG and doggie.

    Safety girl, but very good at what she does and convincingly enthusiastic AF.

    After the pop she was also a lovely conversationalist.

  5. #5351

    Ivy lee

    Quote Originally Posted by Fizzylove  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Ivy Lee? I've searched the forum for her name, but didn't find anything. I'd love to know if she's worth seeing. I've been texting with her for a couple of days and she seems great.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivyleeseattle
    One of her pix on her profile now reminds me. She was posted in the non pro section aka SB forums. If memory serves me right, they said she had strong pro vibes aka charging hourly. But was a great fuck. It was the pic of her in the skirt on her seeking profile. Let us know how it goes.

  6. #5350

    Nadiennne / Nadia

    I was received an unexpected vouch for Nadia from another provider I trust and opted to see her this evening when I had a few unexpected minutes to spare.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/2847081

    Photos are probably a year or so old, but she's still cute with a slim waist and sexy ass. Started with some of the best head I've had in a while. Incredible tongue action, consistent gagging, solid eye contact, sloppy performance with tight suction. I almost didn't make it to the main event.

    Once I told her I was getting close, I was given my pick of positions and we finished with RCG and doggie.

    Safety girl, but very good at what she does and convincingly enthusiastic AF.

    After the pop she was also a lovely conversationalist.

  7. #5349

    Would love to get a a feedback on her now that Tna is down

    Quote Originally Posted by Lepora  [View Original Post]
    That's her hourly in-person rate as well, and she does offer it. I don't know if she's just shy about advertising it, but she has confirmed at least that much for me. I may see her tonight--if so, I will let why'all know.
    Would love any kind of intel on her, looks cute. Could use a review or two now that TNA is down.

  8. #5348

    London


  9. #5347
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMeow  [View Original Post]
    The message that Buffy posted was from the TNA admin Sol, a final warning for her and a few other members to stop abusing the reputation system.

    She actually left up the other members who received the same message, so from what I can tell the following members have been warned by Sol for bullying.

    Asha.

    Blueeyedmassuce.

    LeiLanni Moore.

    Mya_Lynnn.

    Princess Winter.

    TheOriginalKristy.
    This list sounds about right. Each of these (Buff included) are all aggressive members on the board and being called out of bullying does not sound too far fetched. Thanks for sharing.

  10. #5346
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if I'm reading it wrong, but her ad says that she charges $300 for an online date, I think there is a lot of free porn on the internet, without the need to pay someone to show you her tits.
    That's her hourly in-person rate as well, and she does offer it. I don't know if she's just shy about advertising it, but she has confirmed at least that much for me. I may see her tonight--if so, I will let why'all know.

  11. #5345

    $300 for online?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fizzylove  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Ivy Lee? I've searched the forum for her name, but didn't find anything. I'd love to know if she's worth seeing. I've been texting with her for a couple of days and she seems great.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivyleeseattle
    I don't know if I'm reading it wrong, but her ad says that she charges $300 for an online date, I think there is a lot of free porn on the internet, without the need to pay someone to show you her tits.

  12. #5344
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMeow  [View Original Post]
    The message that Buffy posted was from the TNA admin Sol, a final warning for her and a few other members to stop abusing the reputation system.

    She actually left up the other members who received the same message, so from what I can tell the following members have been warned by Sol for bullying.

    Asha.

    Blueeyedmassuce.

    LeiLanni Moore.

    Mya_Lynnn.

    Princess Winter.

    TheOriginalKristy.
    Guess what they all have in common? They think that their shit don't stink.

  13. #5343

    Online?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fizzylove  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Ivy Lee? I've searched the forum for her name, but didn't find anything. I'd love to know if she's worth seeing. I've been texting with her for a couple of days and she seems great.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivyleeseattle
    What am I missing. Her rates say online and she says meet up online.

  14. #5342
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMeow  [View Original Post]
    The message that Buffy posted was from the TNA admin Sol, a final warning for her and a few other members to stop abusing the reputation system.

    She actually left up the other members who received the same message, so from what I can tell the following members have been warned by Sol for bullying.

    Asha.

    Blueeyedmassuce.

    LeiLanni Moore.

    Mya_Lynnn.

    Princess Winter.

    TheOriginalKristy.
    Isn't Asha an admin anyhow?

  15. #5341

    Coming into town next month and wondering about this one

    Anyone seen Ivy Lee? I've searched the forum for her name, but didn't find anything. I'd love to know if she's worth seeing. I've been texting with her for a couple of days and she seems great.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivyleeseattle

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape