Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 156 of 524 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 206 256 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 7854
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5529
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinFreaky  [View Original Post]
    I recall seeing an ad for this one before. Anyone pull the trigger?

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...i/179158105388
    I saw her once just about 2 yrs ago. She was def all right, I think her pics are more flattering than in person, but as always YMMV. She has an apartment in the basement of an apartment building. She seemingly lives alone. She will have you park behind a multi family house and walk next door to where you will enter by the complex' mail boxes.

    She has a nice robust figure, I recall her bed being relatively high off the ground. She stood over me while I was laying on her bed & did a striptease. BBJ was ok but not memorable. What was memorable wa the RCG in which I had my thumb in her ass while she rode me. I would visit again if she were closer or. If I happened to be near her.

  2. #5528

    And

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Honest and reliable provider with good skills. She is one to take down her ads when not working so reviews are harder to track due to dead links.

    Nice apartment in Plainville, you can do far worse. Some reviews in Hartford search Nicole and Cheerleader.
    She has a nice ass! I tried to connect with her today but our stars didn't align.

    Poo.

  3. #5527

    Nicole Cheerleader

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinFreaky  [View Original Post]
    I recall seeing an ad for this one before. Anyone pull the trigger?

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...i/179158105388
    Honest and reliable provider with good skills. She is one to take down her ads when not working so reviews are harder to track due to dead links.

    Nice apartment in Plainville, you can do far worse. Some reviews in Hartford search Nicole and Cheerleader.

  4. #5526
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinFreaky  [View Original Post]
    I recall seeing an ad for this one before. Anyone pull the trigger?


    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...i/179158105388
    Alth she posted in the Waterbury section of STG, her ad says she is located in New Britain. You might want to repost this in the Meriden and / or the Hartford forums. Maybe somebody there has seen her and they don't check the Waterbury forum. These girls sometimes pick the wrong town in STG because they have no clue what's near what.

    Blue.

  5. #5525

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Jasmine was one of the couple decent times I had with stg. I'd like to see her again actually. Glad she is up posting again but man Waterbury is far. I may have to reach out and make time.
    Her Tryst ad has her back in Danbury. https://tryst.link/escort/jasminescores.

  6. #5524
    Quote Originally Posted by Socom1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any contact info for this Carmen?
    Sadly Carmen is "retired ". What a shame too because she was awesome. Saw her alone, with Jasmine and with Hailie Mae once. She was the best every time.

  7. #5523

    Looking for some info

    I recall seeing an ad for this one before. Anyone pull the trigger?

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...i/179158105388

  8. #5522

    Carmen

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    Carmen (Kristen) was great I only saw her solo.

    Would love to get with her again.

    Her Instagram no longer exists.
    Does anyone have any contact info for this Carmen?

  9. #5521
    Quote Originally Posted by AssLover01  [View Original Post]
    So I am confused is she legit or is she robbing?
    That's a great question! For a while she was robbing. Good looking lady.

  10. #5520
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Jasmine was one of the couple decent times I had with stg. I'd like to see her again actually. Glad she is up posting again but man Waterbury is far. I may have to reach out and make time.
    You may want to check the latest about her on this forum before venturing after that.

  11. #5519
    Quote Originally Posted by AssLover01  [View Original Post]
    So I am confused is she legit or is she robbing?
    Search for Linda in Waterbury, Lots of mixed reviews. I'm not taking any chances meeting with her.

    PA.

  12. #5518
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! I remember seeing her SKG postings.

    PA.
    So I am confused is she legit or is she robbing?

  13. #5517
    Thanks! I remember seeing her SKG postings.

    PA.

  14. #5516
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes123  [View Original Post]
    Carmen's Facebook is showing she is in Connecticut and that she is in a relationship.

    I think she only escorted while she was living with Jasmin. She never posted. Jasmin posted for both of them. I only saw Carmen once with Jasmin. I liked Carmen better than Jasmin or Ruby. Great face and everything else. I wanted to do a single session with her at least once. I had her number. I tried texting her when Jasmin was in Nevada. She went to Florida for some family issue. Anyway that's what Jasmin told me. Never got to see Carmen a second time for a single session. Wish I had.

    Haven't seen Jasmin or Ruby since last summer. I recently got a text from Ruby.

    Saying that she "has been using a Cash App to send money and spend using the Cash Card. Try using her code and we'll each get $5. And she gave me some 7 character code with a link..
    Carmen (Kristen) was great I only saw her solo.

    Would love to get with her again.

    Her Instagram no longer exists.

  15. #5515
    Jasmine was one of the couple decent times I had with stg. I'd like to see her again actually. Glad she is up posting again but man Waterbury is far. I may have to reach out and make time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape