Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,416 to 14,430 of 41288
-
06-30-22 07:39 #26873Senior Member

Posts: 205Callie
She is in Orlando for the next couple of weeks.
I reached out to her and she seemed great but in not here.
She is based in JAX apparently, can't wait for her to come back and trying to find a business reason to head to Mickey-town.
If she is legit, she is going to be busy.
Suit.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 07:36 #26872Senior Member

Posts: 522I reached out to her this morning. Responded right away then crickets after I asked what was her donation.
Originally Posted by HilliardSucks
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 07:27 #26871Senior Member

Posts: 522Meli
I don't know if you guys miss her like I do. She was more then just a provider to me. She was a friend. Many times I use to just go hangout with her in not be on that type of time. Then there was times after a deed was done where she wanted me to just lay with her because she didn't want to be alone. She wanted out the business so bad that she was looking for anyone to take her away from it. Unfortunately I think her choice wasn't a good choice. . RIP to my homie.
-
06-30-22 05:32 #26870Senior Member

Posts: 624Real or no?
No verification photo but her previous posts indicates it's areal person.
Originally Posted by HilliardSucks
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 01:40 #26869Senior Member

Posts: 123Did you end up seeing? Blows my mind that no one on here reviews the good looking girls and only goes for the dried up husks.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 23:11 #26868Senior Member

Posts: 1062If only they didn't blow it so fast
Lets change that math up, 1 K is 6-7 dicks per day (HH being 150), 35 dicks a week, 140 dicks a month, 1680 dicks a year. Its no wonder they start hating dick and start stealing / scamming.
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 22:47 #26867Senior Member

Posts: 113Incall
Yeah but her I call is at her friends house. Not sure I'm willing to take that risk.
Originally Posted by FroschSama
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 22:06 #26866Senior Member

Posts: 63I reached out to her and she also does visits but is on the west side quoted hh 120. Seems legit even sent additional pics that are not in the ad. I will still wait for reviews though.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 22:03 #26865Senior Member

Posts: 126Uniqueme
Has anyone bumped into this one? Did a search on the name but it came up blank.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...y-rubs/2638820
-
06-29-22 21:50 #26864Senior Member

Posts: 559She's legit
I've seen Sarah / Shay 3 times. She's ok, I've never been hurried though. She's definitely a user, which is a shame as she's very sweet.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
Will go raw if that's your thing. Was staying at a shit hole on new Kings.
-
06-29-22 19:42 #26863Senior Member

Posts: 690Read Her Ad. She Is Only Selling Pics
The way I read her ad, she is only offering to sell pics and videos. If you contact her jr will probably be let down unless you use your hand.
Originally Posted by FroschSama
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 19:39 #26862Senior Member

Posts: 909Yep
Yep. That is the one.
Originally Posted by Nflmonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 19:34 #26861Senior Member

Posts: 909I'm sure a few mongers know who I referring too LOL
When I say Carrie I'm referring to the one who use to be in those apparentments off timuquana. Think the road was sea something. Wide hips, "looked" good in some booty shorts. Only did the deed once, when I saw her in those booty shorts LOL. After that only mic checks. Which were good, I really enjoyed the fact I could lay back, and she would take you away LOL. Usually I be on guard, but she can melt you down. Granted as soon as you open the door, a gang of negros was staring you down. Only thing I hate. Then they start being smart saying hey "fake name I gave them". Yet she chill. If that's her.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
I would of been a regular if she stayed at the place she moved to next. A house in a very good neighborhood. She was staying with an older working girl. Very comfortable bed. Which made for a great release. She looked healthier too at that spot. Which didn't last long.
Next time I hit her up she moved to a shack behind a house and she look hell of sickly. Probably why she got the boot. After that I deleted her # and blocked.
All this to say, she was chill. If this is her. Not saying to trust her though. A junkie going to be a junkie. One time she had a huge cyst / boil on her hip. Almost wanted to bounce then.
She probably got another pimp. What has me skeptical is that there are no pictures of them hips. That would drive more traffic alone. LOL. Yet the face and that mole screams Carrie. Use this info as you will.
-
06-29-22 19:17 #26860Regular Member

Posts: 19Latina beauty
Been doing some research on this girl and she has consistent posts in the Jacksonville area but I can't find a review on her. If anyone has been with her, I would greatly appreciate the comment.
Link: https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2750347.
Phone: 904 9097XXX.
-
06-29-22 19:08 #26859Regular Member

Posts: 16Any Feedback
Jax is definitely a crappy city for this hobby but was wondering if anyone has any reviews for this provider.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/28833209
It's hard to find a decent provider now so I appreciate any heads-up.











Reply With Quote




