Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 963 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 463 863 913 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 1013 1063 1463 1963 ... LastLast
Results 14,431 to 14,445 of 41285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26855

    Latina Sara

    I know that she's been reviewed before but simply wow I am going to save my coins until she comes back to town. Really easy coms, will ease you in, looks great, smells great, sucks a very good BBBJ, rides like a champ and is so tasty on daty. Saw her yesterday and can't wait until the next visit. 1. 4 hh damage.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2762386

  2. #26854

    Ms. Candy Q

    Stumbled upon this one in my late night musings. Says she is new but has anyone had the pleasure of meeting Ms Candy Q?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/490408349658
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails totk3mze2zje2njkwnzgzngzmntczm2y4nwu2owfknjblyza5oq.jpg.jpg‎   tmti0nzq5y2m4mjkymdyyodczzjq1zta0nmezoguwmmvjnjy4zjk.jpg.jpg‎  

  3. #26853

    Re: Northside Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Sarah from the northside bbwg. Any partakers?
    I have not seen her personally but. I found some reviews for her under the name Shay. What I have garnered so far is saggy tits, sweet girl, not a clockwatcher.

    Review from Archrozay post #24736.

    Review from DonJon Post #23111.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...daddy/47521124

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/182656797613

  4. #26852

    IC Carrie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...z/855331459922

    Picture attached for future name changes.

    Hey Neck,

    You asked if Nikki Bangz = Carie (or Carrie)? I searched Carie and came up blank. But Carrie had some posts about her. It sounds like she was staying with Addison and that's not good, right?

    So, to be clear, you're saying. Stay away from Carrie = Nikki Bangz.

    Just wanted to be sure, so I could explain to Junior why he can't play, LOL.

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.
    Is this Indian Country SWan Carrie that once had a spot behind the dollar store on Timuquana and Seaboard?

    -NFM.

  5. #26851

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern92  [View Original Post]
    I can verify this. Had a dream with her yesterday late afternoon. Looked, smelled and acted great. All of the above, GFE, dfk abd BBBJ. Very nice, definitely repeat and recommend.
    Can you PM me what side of town she's at? Not looking for an address but just want to make sure it's not too far.

  6. #26850

    Latina marie

    I can verify this. Had a dream with her yesterday late afternoon. Looked, smelled and acted great. All of the above, GFE, dfk abd BBBJ. Very nice, definitely repeat and recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by DllsCwby  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2158336

    I saw her yesterday at a nice location. That's the girl in the add maybe 5-10 more pounds but a very attractive mid 30's or woman. It said GFE in the add so I asked and she said yes and let me tell for the first time in a long time she lives up to her add. BBBJ, she was kissing me all over and let me do whatever I wanted for the most part and no rush. $120 hh and I was there for the whole time. She was very sweet and smiling and smelled great. I know it sounds TGTBT but for once it was. She might be sharing a room but it was only us there. Best experience in years and want her to come back. No anal but I didn't try.

    Enjoy if you can as I'd like to fuck her again so be nice so she comes back.

  7. #26849

    Re: Isn't this Carie?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...z/855331459922

    Picture attached for future name changes.

    Hey Neck,

    You asked if Nikki Bangz = Carie (or Carrie)? I searched Carie and came up blank. But Carrie had some posts about her. It sounds like she was staying with Addison and that's not good, right?

    So, to be clear, you're saying. Stay away from Carrie = Nikki Bangz.

    Just wanted to be sure, so I could explain to Junior why he can't play, LOL.

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ndg5nza2zwmxmmfjzwu3mwrknjjkmzcymgq0zjc1nteyndlkytg.jpg.jpg‎  

  8. #26848

    Latina-mary

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2158336

    I saw her yesterday at a nice location. That's the girl in the add maybe 5-10 more pounds but a very attractive mid 30's or woman. It said GFE in the add so I asked and she said yes and let me tell for the first time in a long time she lives up to her add. BBBJ, she was kissing me all over and let me do whatever I wanted for the most part and no rush. $120 hh and I was there for the whole time. She was very sweet and smiling and smelled great. I know it sounds TGTBT but for once it was. She might be sharing a room but it was only us there. Best experience in years and want her to come back. No anal but I didn't try.

    Enjoy if you can as I'd like to fuck her again so be nice so she comes back.

  9. #26847

    New and Probably TGTBT

    I'm inclined to wait a couple days and see how the ad holds up; but otherwise will check it out Friday maybe; unless somebody has a scary story to tell:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/880826485616
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mteyotyzzjfjzdi5mmrhmmu1m2i3mzbmmznmzdninjbiztm2njy.jpg.jpg‎   otg0oda3mta5odcyzgniymnlotjkzmq5yjnmzjzhzjuzy2q4nw.jpg.jpg‎  

  10. #26846
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyKim9421  [View Original Post]
    I will be in the area this weekend and would love to hit some up. Does anyone have any info on this:

    https://tryst.link/escort/elsa-enchanting
    Yes. She's part of a well-reputed NJ agency, though I'll note that they are non-GFE (everything covered, no kissing). The girls there are generally gorgeous. She has been thinking of coming here. I haven't seen her personally but she does have great reviews. I reached out but last I heard no dates were announced.

  11. #26845

    Continuation

    Sarah from the northside bbwg. Any partakers?

  12. #26844

    Sarah

    Has anyone had a dream with this sexy unicorn yet??

  13. #26843

    Isn't this Carie?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...z/855331459922

    Also would avoid this 1. Does not have a place, so waste of a trip. That's why she prefers outdoors, she doesn't have a choice. Although she looks a ton better in person.

    Pretty sure a SW, since I seen her walking down 45th.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/260045286763

  14. #26842

    On your toes!

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Tried to this one this morning. Texted and she gave me her location, decent hotel by the indoor skydiving place. When I got to the location she took a bit to give room number. When she did and I went in the hotel there was a LEO sgt hanging by the elevator, not in uniform but in a in a polo that said his name. Had his radio hooked up etc and was talking on the phone but looking around. I went to the restaurant / coffee stand in the other direction and left. As I was leaving she text me that she made a mistake on the room number and gave me another room number. I let her know I saw a LEO and already left. She said that they were there doing training exercises. Idk spidey sense said dip so I dipped. Here's the link.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2840250
    Smart move brother, does not sound or look good at all. How would she know about them training? I'm sure they sat down and explained everything to her. NOT.

  15. #26841

    Latina

    Tried to this one this morning. Texted and she gave me her location, decent hotel by the indoor skydiving place. When I got to the location she took a bit to give room number. When she did and I went in the hotel there was a LEO sgt hanging by the elevator, not in uniform but in a in a polo that said his name. Had his radio hooked up etc and was talking on the phone but looking around. I went to the restaurant / coffee stand in the other direction and left. As I was leaving she text me that she made a mistake on the room number and gave me another room number. I let her know I saw a LEO and already left. She said that they were there doing training exercises. Idk spidey sense said dip so I dipped. Here's the link.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2840250

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape