The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 962 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 462 862 912 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 1012 1062 1462 1962 ... LastLast
Results 14,416 to 14,430 of 41291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26876

    Info

    Anyone seen or know a name for this one?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...b/890780249628

  2. #26875
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Sarah / Shay 3 times. She's ok, I've never been hurried though. She's definitely a user, which is a shame as she's very sweet.

    Will go raw if that's your thing. Was staying at a shit hole on new Kings.
    Which shithole? When was your most recent visit.

  3. #26874

    Reaching out today

    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    No verification photo but her previous posts indicates it's areal person.
    I notice in her post she correctly spells "mesmerized", so I'm thinking she's fake, LOL.

  4. #26873

    Callie

    She is in Orlando for the next couple of weeks.

    I reached out to her and she seemed great but in not here.

    She is based in JAX apparently, can't wait for her to come back and trying to find a business reason to head to Mickey-town.

    If she is legit, she is going to be busy.

    Suit.

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Based off looks alone. This one has made it to my to do list. Do anyone have any Intel on her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/socal904

  5. #26872
    Quote Originally Posted by HilliardSucks  [View Original Post]
    Did you end up seeing? Blows my mind that no one on here reviews the good looking girls and only goes for the dried up husks.
    I reached out to her this morning. Responded right away then crickets after I asked what was her donation.

  6. #26871

    Meli

    I don't know if you guys miss her like I do. She was more then just a provider to me. She was a friend. Many times I use to just go hangout with her in not be on that type of time. Then there was times after a deed was done where she wanted me to just lay with her because she didn't want to be alone. She wanted out the business so bad that she was looking for anyone to take her away from it. Unfortunately I think her choice wasn't a good choice. . RIP to my homie.

  7. #26870

    Real or no?

    No verification photo but her previous posts indicates it's areal person.

    Quote Originally Posted by HilliardSucks  [View Original Post]
    Did you end up seeing? Blows my mind that no one on here reviews the good looking girls and only goes for the dried up husks.

  8. #26869
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    I'm inclined to wait a couple days and see how the ad holds up; but otherwise will check it out Friday maybe; unless somebody has a scary story to tell:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/880826485616
    Did you end up seeing? Blows my mind that no one on here reviews the good looking girls and only goes for the dried up husks.

  9. #26868

    If only they didn't blow it so fast

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I'll start with, I haven't seen this current honey. She's been posting for a good year and wouldn't even show her face up until recently. The mongers that did see her, enjoyed her until she drove them away with her prices. The constant advertising will tell you a story in it's own.

    The going inflated rate is 100/150/200, period. Just a year ago, it was 80/120/180, and 60/100/150 prior to that. Anyone over the inflated rate better be one bad B*h (visually and in the sack). There's only a few I'd recommend over the $$ barrier!

    When you say Honey, I imagine the Westside Baddy that was 5'5", big man-mades, plump booty, killer smile, woooonderful personality, ooooopen menu, and private residence (not some shady motel). She's out of the game but even she was 100/ hh up until half a year ago!

    I've said it once and will reiterate it again. MONGERS DRIVE THE CURRENT MARKET, NOT THIS INFLATION CRAP. If supply increases (which it has) and demand drops, so will the price. We're in the market correction realm and a recession is upon us. These fish are holding out for the highest bidder but will squeeze in cheaper bids to make ends meet. If anything, prices should be going down because we're doing all the driving! If you factor an 8 hr day with the $2/ hr rate and 30 min showers in-between, she should be able to squeeze in 5 dudes / gals. That's $1 k / day! No single job is offering $1 k / day unless you're and Executive Officer / successful business owner! Let's continue the math, $1 k / day times 5 days / week equals $5 k / week. Let's keep going, $5 k / week times 4 weeks equals $20 k / month. $20 k / month times 12 months equals $240 k / year. Without the drugs, the ONLY OVERHEAD these fish have are hotel fees!

    Need I say more?
    Lets change that math up, 1 K is 6-7 dicks per day (HH being 150), 35 dicks a week, 140 dicks a month, 1680 dicks a year. Its no wonder they start hating dick and start stealing / scamming.

  10. #26867

    Incall

    Quote Originally Posted by FroschSama  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her and she also does visits but is on the west side quoted hh 120. Seems legit even sent additional pics that are not in the ad. I will still wait for reviews though.
    Yeah but her I call is at her friends house. Not sure I'm willing to take that risk.

  11. #26866
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    The way I read her ad, she is only offering to sell pics and videos. If you contact her jr will probably be let down unless you use your hand.
    I reached out to her and she also does visits but is on the west side quoted hh 120. Seems legit even sent additional pics that are not in the ad. I will still wait for reviews though.

  12. #26865

    Uniqueme

    Has anyone bumped into this one? Did a search on the name but it came up blank.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...y-rubs/2638820
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎  

  13. #26864

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Sarah from the northside bbwg. Any partakers?
    I've seen Sarah / Shay 3 times. She's ok, I've never been hurried though. She's definitely a user, which is a shame as she's very sweet.

    Will go raw if that's your thing. Was staying at a shit hole on new Kings.

  14. #26863

    Read Her Ad. She Is Only Selling Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by FroschSama  [View Original Post]
    Stumbled upon this one in my late night musings. Says she is new but has anyone had the pleasure of meeting Ms Candy Q?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/490408349658
    The way I read her ad, she is only offering to sell pics and videos. If you contact her jr will probably be let down unless you use your hand.

  15. #26862

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Nflmonger  [View Original Post]
    Is this Indian Country SWan Carrie that once had a spot behind the dollar store on Timuquana and Seaboard?

    -NFM.
    Yep. That is the one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape