Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls
+
Add Report
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 11566
-
06-29-22 01:05 #2806Senior Member

Posts: 214Question on couple girls
Hi fellas. Have you guys seen these two ladies? If so, can you share some intel? I'm looking for HYAs. Would you say any of these belong in the HYA club?
-
06-29-22 00:35 #2805Senior Member

Posts: 553I got divorced so I could enjoy the hobby. Why have a nagging voice every night when I can blast vagina walls with different girls every night?
Originally Posted by AkaLegend
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 00:18
Senior Member
-
06-28-22 23:52 #2804Regular Member

Posts: 20I do. It's perfectly fine.
Originally Posted by Ghost626
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 23:37
Senior Member
-
06-28-22 22:56 #2803Senior Member

Posts: 344I'm not that old, just starting off my career out of college. Average is probably going every 2 to 3 months, so less than 2 k a year.
Originally Posted by DanJanson
[View Original Post]
I would like to be rich enough some day like you guys to be able to go weekly LOL.
-
06-28-22 11:57 #2802Banned Member

Posts: 466I ain't tryna spend more! As it is, feels weird to blow three hundy on genital friction and muscle spasm release I could do with my hand and a vivid imagination.
Originally Posted by Mmmmm00
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 21:51 #2801Senior Member

Posts: 177Those are rookie numbers LOL.
Originally Posted by TempletonRat
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 13:10 #2800Senior Member

Posts: 216Agree
Didn't want to say it to ruin her business but I agree with everything you said. People were hyping her up for no reason. Yuck.
Originally Posted by Mmmmm00
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 00:17 #2799Senior Member

Posts: 32515 k
Once a week. Usually miss a few weeks because of reasons!
Originally Posted by DanJanson
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 19:42 #2798Banned Member

Posts: 466That's insane!
Originally Posted by DanJanson
[View Original Post]
Presently going once every 4 weeks, or 13 times a year. With the going rate now $320, that's $4,160.00 per annum.
-
06-26-22 18:17 #2797Banned Member

Posts: 621Thank you you made me feel way better phew! But I am a sex addict because I did not include all the trailer trash cheap provider / porn stars / gilfs / milfs / semi homeless / drug addicts / high end escorts and run aways! Damn I'm a horny bastard.
Originally Posted by Mmmmm00
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 18:09 #2796Senior Member

Posts: 164Money spent
Curious how much you guys spend an year on this? I'm about 20 k average.
Originally Posted by AhardLanding
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 14:51 #2795Senior Member

Posts: 177I was also disappointed with Sweet. She's below average looks wise, overweight, her tits are not attractive, and she has terrible dental hygiene.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 10:56 #2794Senior Member

Posts: 76Civvies are overrated. There is nothing hotter than a young girl fresh off of another country willing to take you bb and cip without even knowing your name. Just pure raw carnage sex.
Originally Posted by HiKeke
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 09:49 #2793Banned Member

Posts: 1258"Messed up teeth"? Doesn't sound like the Sweet I met. She is not skinny much less super-skinny by any stretch of the imagination. Interesting observations to each their own YMMV. She has plenty of fans.
Originally Posted by Wheels322
[View Original Post]
Remi is great. No ass but makes up for it in other ways. She is slim and no fat.
-
06-26-22 02:08 #2792Senior Member

Posts: 468K young people in their early-mid 20's, their average height.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Male: 175 cm / 5'9 (accurate cause all k men must pass physical test done by government.
Female:161-163,5'3-5'4.
I have never think young k woman can be that short.











Reply With Quote






