Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22742
    Who are we talking about here? This sounds right up my alley but the link doesn't work.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeonRocks  [View Original Post]
    Best dome I have experienced without a doubt. Unfortunately only dreamt of her twice but her headache relief is out of this world good and she's kind of a freak to boot. Dreamt at a nice apartment, highly recommend.

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lando/83931293

  2. #22741

    Avalon

    Saw Avalon again. Really worth every cent to spend the time with this goddess! Just a heads up though if you want to see her book her out in advance she's quite busy.

  3. #22740
    Quote Originally Posted by JackRed  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. I can also confirm bad comms, her incall is a decent hotel off Alafaya.
    Saw her last week CBJ and full service good provider but she's paranoid said she has kids so BBBJ cim was off the table.

  4. #22739

    BBBJ is 👎 no longer on the menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris355  [View Original Post]
    Communication was good. Says she is Romanian, pictures are accurate but she is sagging a bit. I don't mind her looks I was good with appearance. No sucky, sucky. This is why wouldn't go back but she is cute. At least the pictures are of her and she has a good attitude.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lando/84958551
    Don't tell me you guys haven't noticed BBBJ is off there girls menu and very few offer headache relief sessions an I'm sorry I don't pay anything that looks like a dope fiend.

  5. #22738
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    She won't be back until October is what she told me. I got the pleasure of seeing her last week when she was in town for a few days. I did not see her post an ad though. I think she has her regulars that she will reach out to when she is in town. This time around she texted from her personal cell #. I will say to anyone that gets to meet her to not flake and come clean and smelling good. It will take you a long ways with her! You get top notch service at a decent price. I cannot complain.
    She is amazing!

  6. #22737

    Katie the Librarian

    Met up with her earlier today, nice girl, good comms. Texted her last night, she responded back first thing in the morning, set up a time for the afternoon. Very nice girl, if you treat her right, she will do the same. Went through the regular positions. Will repeat if I'm back in that area.

  7. #22736

    They forgot

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris355  [View Original Post]
    She did a HJ to start with but I prefer more than that.
    They forgot with a dating site membership we can get BBBJ for free.

  8. #22735
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by RiotStar  [View Original Post]
    Is Maya from the Wolfpack still around? I texted what I thought was her number but no response.
    She won't be back until October is what she told me. I got the pleasure of seeing her last week when she was in town for a few days. I did not see her post an ad though. I think she has her regulars that she will reach out to when she is in town. This time around she texted from her personal cell #. I will say to anyone that gets to meet her to not flake and come clean and smelling good. It will take you a long ways with her! You get top notch service at a decent price. I cannot complain.

  9. #22734
    Is Maya from the Wolfpack still around? I texted what I thought was her number but no response.

  10. #22733
    Quote Originally Posted by Vojniak  [View Original Post]
    That would be a great one to cross off the etnicities list, but wait not even CBJ? HJ to start at least? If it's one of those that expects you to walk in with a hard-on, might have to cross it off another time.
    She did a HJ to start with but I prefer more than that.

  11. #22732
    Quote Originally Posted by Quatre17  [View Original Post]
    puerto rican chick in kissimmee with a YMMV reputation

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5865-Positive-Escort-Reviews&p=5175977&viewfull=1#post5175977

    I used to fuck her sister nelly and smashed Alyssa once. Both of them dropped off the face of the planet for a year or so but Alyssa is now back in kissimmee.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/84816638

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9179362366/1

    She looks like her pics. She's down for creampies. Rates on the post are way higher than what I pay. I wanted to try greek and she offers it, but I never got the chance. If you're in kissimmee definitely check her out.
    With those rates she doesn't deserve any publicity. What a thief!

  12. #22731

    Alyssa

    puerto rican chick in kissimmee with a YMMV reputation

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5865-Positive-Escort-Reviews&p=5175977&viewfull=1#post5175977

    I used to fuck her sister nelly and smashed Alyssa once. Both of them dropped off the face of the planet for a year or so but Alyssa is now back in kissimmee.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/84816638

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9179362366/1

    She looks like her pics. She's down for creampies. Rates on the post are way higher than what I pay. I wanted to try greek and she offers it, but I never got the chance. If you're in kissimmee definitely check her out.

  13. #22730
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris355  [View Original Post]
    Communication was good. Says she is Romanian, pictures are accurate but she is sagging a bit. I don't mind her looks I was good with appearance. No sucky, sucky. This is why wouldn't go back but she is cute. At least the pictures are of her and she has a good attitude.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lando/84958551
    That would be a great one to cross off the etnicities list, but wait not even CBJ? HJ to start at least? If it's one of those that expects you to walk in with a hard-on, might have to cross it off another time.

  14. #22729
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinOrl  [View Original Post]
    Not a bad looking lady, what was the damage for the hhr / hr. How is the location? Any extras such as greek, etc.

    Latin.
    150/200 no extras but didn't ask. Location was good.

  15. #22728
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris355  [View Original Post]
    Communication was good. Says she is Romanian, pictures are accurate but she is sagging a bit. I don't mind her looks I was good with appearance. No sucky, sucky. This is why wouldn't go back but she is cute. At least the pictures are of her and she has a good attitude.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lando/84958551
    Isn't that the Dobre Brothers girlfriend?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape