Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,956 to 8,970 of 31682
-
06-28-22 17:18 #22727Senior Member

Posts: 252Not a bad looking lady, what was the damage for the hhr / hr. How is the location? Any extras such as greek, etc.
Latin.
Originally Posted by Chris355
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 16:21 #22726Senior Member

Posts: 90Viorica is in Altamonte Springs for you - 31
Communication was good. Says she is Romanian, pictures are accurate but she is sagging a bit. I don't mind her looks I was good with appearance. No sucky, sucky. This is why wouldn't go back but she is cute. At least the pictures are of her and she has a good attitude.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lando/84958551
-
06-28-22 13:27 #22725Senior Member

Posts: 2964Berlin
Rumor has it Berlin is tall, hot and blonde! Should fit your requirements.
Originally Posted by Yusukemasuno
[View Original Post]
https://berlinxo.sexy/welcome/
-
06-28-22 01:35 #22724Senior Member

Posts: 223I'm from Baltimore but I'm flying in on Wednesday to replace a guy for a while.
Just wanted to check in to see what is the talent like here, have any recommendations? GFE is a plus.
Also unrelated to this forum but, if anyone knows a good gentleman's club that isn't a tourist trap, feel free to DM me.
-
06-27-22 22:48 #22723Regular Member

Posts: 22ISO Tall hot blonde
Does anyone have recommendations for a tall hot blonde? I would appreciate it.
-
06-27-22 20:06 #22722Regular Member

Posts: 20Sweet T
After trying to meet up with several ladies with no luck Sweet T responded back quickly. I could only do a QV.
For $ due to time constraints. Sweet T quickly set up a time that could work for me. She looked just like the pictures in her ad. The only exception is that she is a little thicker due to a recent lost pregnancy. I dreamt that she performed an excellent CBJ in our QV. I'll definitely repeat in the future.
Ed.
-
06-27-22 16:01 #22721Senior Member

Posts: 2351st Post
Interesting for your 1st post. What brings you to that conclusion. Just curious. But in any event, we hobbies should always have our senses engaged. It is a dangerous world after all.
Originally Posted by Joey2023
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 14:36 #22720Senior Member

Posts: 589Outcall around International Dr?
Will be staying on International Dr but no car for a week soon. Know any girls worth seeing that do outcall?
Thanks,
PK.
-
06-27-22 13:51 #22719Senior Member

Posts: 130JoyToy Digits
Thanks for posting about Joy's phone. That lady has me grinning every time I think for her. Planning a trip to Orlando that I want to include a play session. Number I have ends #8600. Just called it. No option for VM.
Originally Posted by Mastap
[View Original Post]
Is she ok after accident? Can you send new #. Thanks.
-
06-27-22 11:19 #22718Senior Member

Posts: 40Great time
Had the pleasure of a visit to her location on Idrive for a hot tub experience. Fun time in the tub with grinding and a bit of lfk moved to the side for a bit of DT and the fun was on. She is very good as witnessed by the video link. The eye contact was wonderful. When she asked if I was ready to move to the bed it was very nice. Short lady very sexy attitude willing to please you. Has gained a bit of weight but wears it well looks great in her heels and a very fine view from the back. Have fun enjoy and treat her well. Will repeat.
Originally Posted by Rico407
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 20:47 #22717Regular Member

Posts: 6Independent massage with he
I'm sure it not the right place to ask, I'm new, but can anyone direct me to the best place to find independent massage with HE and or options for more? I appreciate it, thank you in advance--Clmt.
-
06-26-22 10:34 #22716Senior Member

Posts: 193Rachel casting couch
I saw her almost all 2021 but I haven't seen her since then. Her facebook is probably the best way to contact her, I don't think she has put up ads in a long time. I think she has a bf and is out of the game, but maybe she only sees regulars and is UTR IDK, she's not responding to me on phone or over fb.
Originally Posted by OCHedonist
[View Original Post]
Zhagolo51 saw her in April http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...685&viewfull=1#post5851685 , so as far as I know he is your best bet.
-
06-26-22 08:14 #22715Senior Member

Posts: 325That's one hell of a day. 3 solid reviews. I look forward to hearing how the rest of your week goes.
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 07:12 #22714Senior Member

Posts: 90One and a half.
Originally Posted by PseudoRican
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 02:00 #22713Senior Member

Posts: 66Any good news?
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...2/169104129475
Has anyone seen this one with any kind of good results? Tyvm.









Reply With Quote






