Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 24516
-
06-29-22 05:42 #14496Senior Member

Posts: 121Really there is nothing in Hartford County. Though the second one Aykia / Lia she gets the job done. I've got. Bbjcimswallow a few times and I got offered bbfa when she had no wrapper the fist time. Second time I went in and it was cool she can take a big. Tho the pics are representative of her all dolled up. You should expect a more C tier typical Baltimore appearance when you meet are inevitable at one of our shadier hotels (ABV). It says Edgewood I e only seen her at in calls in American Best Value and The Middle River White Marsh notels. .
Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy
[View Original Post]
Never seen the others.
-
06-29-22 00:32 #14495Senior Member

Posts: 303Megan occasionally worked with Bri starting spring 2020. She would sporadically pop up, but I don't think she's been around since end of 2020. Back then, Megan was also on seekingA. I don't think she's the same Megan on SW forum.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 21:52 #14494Senior Member

Posts: 305Mikayla is legit
She has plenty of reviews. Majority of them positive. Rates are not crazy and all services covered. Only reason I haven't seen her is that she is too damn far from me. Can't speak on the other two. Be safe.
Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 21:09 #14493Regular Member

Posts: 13Mikayla couldn't have appeared more uninterested if she tried.
Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 19:18 #14492Senior Member

Posts: 575Edgewood area
Hello fellow mongers:
Infor is welcome, SM here from Central Florida I will be visiting Edgewood soon I am curious what is around for incall, preferable outcall to my hotel. Recommendations are welcome meanwhile I am wondering about these options:
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...y/208284979160
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/84974060
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/84955690
-
06-28-22 17:22 #14491Senior Member

Posts: 1144I wouldn't do her if she paid me.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
C92
-
06-28-22 15:11 #14490Senior Member

Posts: 371Breezy
Amusing that she puts looking for sugar daddy on her ads now. I swear it is probably a scam because we know she wasn't posting her own ads or making bookings. She also told me if I gave her 350 with a 60 deposit, she would do an overnight. Clearly a red flag.
-
06-28-22 14:31 #14489Senior Member

Posts: 371Her old gf
They were doing duos around 2017? Can't remember the exact date. I missed out sadly. Hot skinny blonde.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 13:04 #14488Senior Member

Posts: 586Speaking of.
Who's the "Megan" girl listed in the thumbnails? Someone from a while ago or is she the Megan who's all over the SW thread?
-
06-28-22 09:05 #14487Senior Member

Posts: 371Thats google drive
They are using google drive to store and share videos.
Originally Posted by RBrooksc
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 18:15 #14486Senior Member

Posts: 1625You can search this forum with name as Bri Crofton and you will get bunch of posts about her. Seems she posted new pics to her ad now.
Originally Posted by RBrooksc
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 14:52 #14485Senior Member

Posts: 160Breezy
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/84881625
I noticed in the photos she posted, there are video thumbnails. Has anybody seen where she may have posted these? In figuring she may just be trying to sell content, also.
-
06-27-22 13:48 #14484Regular Member

Posts: 8I have seen her several times, it doesn't get any better. Dead fish in the b d? A blow up doll would give more reaction.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
Don't waste your time, attitude is still trash and if you get her the option she will rip you off.
Last time I seen her apartment was pretty dirty, and she rushed.
-
06-26-22 20:40 #14483Senior Member

Posts: 818Re: Bailee May
She reminds me of a gal that used to go by Bailey, then Bailey Rae and Raven Bailey. Did duos with a blonde named Pam. If that's her.
Originally Posted by HotAttitude
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 18:27 #14482Senior Member

Posts: 1241Joppa Road
Years ago, I remember there was a stretch of Joppa Road that was a hotbed of hobby activity. There was probably a nearly mile of street level houses and duplexes that housed AMPs, agencies and indis. One right after the other. Behind the houses at street level was a lower tier of townhouses and apartment you had to get to via side streets. Who knows what went on down there. I think most, if not all, dried up around 2005-2010.
Originally Posted by FuckHinn
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





