Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,186 to 7,200 of 17952
-
07-01-22 00:01 #10767Senior Member

Posts: 168What is a c-org?
I consider myself up on the lingo having been around the block but what exactly is a c-org or k-org? I believe I understand the concept of them but not familiar with the term.
-
06-30-22 18:20 #10766Senior Member

Posts: 79BoBo just saw
Hey, you must have just had bad luck.
She got back to me in 5 minutes. Cute little body and super tight. I'll repeat.
.
Originally Posted by MikeAdams1982
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-22 17:37 #10765Banned Member

Posts: 133Bobo. Asian c-org (report = awesome)
TL;DR: This was one of the best massage/escort experiences I've had in my short few months in this "hobby." Wow!
Bobo looks to be in her 30's and her body is spectacular. Hot, sexy, tight, fit, spinner body with beautiful B / C cup tits. Her skin is incredibly soft, smooth, and she smells wonderful.
"SouthReject" posted a pic he was sent a few posts ago, and I don't think that girl is Bobo, but the real Bobo is way hotter IMHO than the picture.
This is my third time using the local c-org. The previous two times were with Tina and the results were mixed. I explained in detail here:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5988969
As soon as I entered the room Bobo greeted me then got completely naked. She started off with a massage that began very gentle and got firmer over time. It was not as good as some local AMPs, but quite nice. At a certain point she squatted on the bed right in front of my face and her beautiful, bare pussy was inches away. It took every ounce of restraint and willpower I possess to stick to my no-DATY rule..
After a flip she did some frontal massage, then incredibly good head, into covered FS. Amazing CG that finished me in a few minutes. She's strong and fit and able to ride like a champ. I really wanted to try more positions but the CG was too good and I couldn't resist.
Then she cleaned me up nicely and went back to more massage, cuddling, chatting. She didn't rush me out of there.
She may only be in town a few more days so I am hoping I can regenerate fast enough to see her again before she leaves.
NOTE: I just saw MikeAdams1982's post that he had trouble with scheduling. Bummer. Even in my previous times with the c-org, I always found the booker to have excellent English skills and was reliable with me on appointments and such. The only problem for me had been Tina not delivering on everything that was promised. I don't know if Mike stayed in town to eventually get to see her. If he did, I hope he has as good of a time as I did!
If anyone has any further questions about Bobo or our local c-org situation, feel free to DM me. Some things do get lost in translation and its different than local independent escorts, but I think I am starting to understand how it works and what to be aware of so I am happy to share my knowledge, advice, etc.
-
06-30-22 17:03 #10764Senior Member

Posts: 102Bobo waste of time
Drove all way to Lexington got in the parking lot told me to text her I did then she wanted me to send a selfie which I did and then she told me it would be four hours from now before the girls ready.
Originally Posted by Travellr
[View Original Post]
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...0/568842011590
-
06-30-22 00:04 #10763Senior Member

Posts: 79Wider than her pics
Saw her recently and was surprised that her hips were much wider than her pics and a little older than expected, kind of a turn off because I wasn't expecting that. But she stuck with it so intent on my cumming. She finally got me off. If you're having trouble cummong. This one won't give up and she's got a lot of talent for finding your nut.
I'll probably repeat sometime. Her kitty was really wet. And I know she's serious about giving you a happy ending.
.
Originally Posted by GDougPerv
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 20:53 #10762Senior Member

Posts: 115Bobo
Which number did why'all text to get Bobo? I love Asian women with a little extra meat on their bones.
Originally Posted by SouthReject
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 19:26 #10761Senior Member

Posts: 70Good to Know
Great report. I have about pulled the trigger on her a few times but never did. This tells me exactly what I needed to know that she's out for me.
Originally Posted by GDougPerv
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-22 16:16 #10760Banned Member

Posts: 133Shayden (report)
This was about a month ago and I just realized I forgot to share a report.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/shayden-...xington-585800
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/697900746817
Hotel was the Super 8 in Hamburg where she seems to be living full time.
Pros:
- Pics are her and seem relatively accurate.
- She was nice and very personable.
- Nice, firm (but average sized) tits.
- Very eager to please.
- Probably a lot of fun and willing to do a lot. (why probably? I will explain below).
- Energetic and definitely into what she's doing.
Cons:
- Hotel room very smoky.
- She made me wait in the parking lot at least 30+ minutes after appt time. Then when I got into the room, she went into the bathroom for another 30 minutes. I saw her before she went in, and she looked the same coming out, so I have serious concerns about what was going on in there.
- She told a lot of personal stories about being raped and kidnapped and such that I actually found very disconcerting. We just met!
- She didn't just offer DATY, she pushed for it. I don't do DATY. It is one of the highest STD risk things we can do as clients, and its not worth it to me. She seemed disappointed.
Conclusions:
Ultimately I was so uncomfortable by the Cons that I ended it short without getting off and just bailed.
Will not repeat.
If you don't care about those things in the cons, and if you like DATY, she might be a really fun chick.
-
06-28-22 23:36 #10759Shill for Halie

Posts: 28Yes sir
Yep that's her! Pic might be a little dated but not more that a year or so! Still hot bod!! Remember 180/ hr no matter what the chick on the text tells you and go clean and she'll fuck your bare and good!! LOL.
Originally Posted by SouthReject
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 18:40 #10758Regular Member

Posts: 16This the girl you saw?
This is the picture sent me when I asked for a picture of the girl who I would be seeing. Is this close to what you saw?
Originally Posted by CocknHole
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 16:45 #10757Senior Member

Posts: 89My bad
Nevermind. I didn't look. Feel stupid haha. Carry on.
Originally Posted by DamondSaBitch
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 14:28 #10756Senior Member

Posts: 79Karma Richmond
That's Richmond VA
.
Originally Posted by SilentName1
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 14:28 #10755Senior Member

Posts: 177Tat Face
This would be Nicole, she talks a good game but be prepared to be disappointed. Soft body, meh attitude.
Originally Posted by ColdStream
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 13:56 #10754Regular Member

Posts: 14Great report. Thank you!
Originally Posted by CocknHole
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 10:40 #10753Shill for Halie

Posts: 28Bobo
Bobo not exactly the girl in the picture but still young Enough For me, probably mid 30's! I paid her the nominal fee of 180 $ and she was very grateful. She doesn't speak English and she's Chinese / Japanese mix, 5'2", blonde nice tight body, smells good! She gets on the bed and I see her pussy there looked really good I laid her back and went to work eating that Pussy! She loved it and became wet As fuck! She pulled me up to Her and we began to dfk and really fun. I don't even ask I just push my cock in that wet Pussy with no cover and began to fuck her. She said no Cum in Pussy and I explained the best I could that I was not fertile do to an accident early in life! She said ok please fill my Pussy with cream pie and I just laughed! We did every position and I finally unloaded doggy pulled out and she took the remainder in the mouth! Very grateful For Good fuck she said and invited me back tonight! I declined saying too much For everyday to pay too and she exclaimed no money just come fuck me and So I'm going back! She said don't Call and gave me the ok to text bobo personal number! So that's great body and style Up For anything but I don't try anal and she said she'd love a gang bang! LOL.
Originally Posted by GDougPerv
[View Original Post]
Check her out and Just be chill with her!










Reply With Quote





