Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19496

    Lotus

    Drove by Lotus today getting some lunch at the Chinese buffet. I noticed what looked like a detective outside the front door talking to somebody. On the way back there was 3 people that all looked like LE, 2 plain clothes and one uniformed wearing a utility belt. I don't believe they ever opened back up from the last bust and may have been just collecting info on their case. If they are open I would avoid, which is easy enough since Manchester Road is fucked up right there.

    I almost forgot to add, I headed to the East Side to hit up the new talent at Fuji on the review left earlier. Kiki I think was her name. Korean, nice girl in from NY, said she would be here awhile. I was hoping for a little bigger sized boobs but was good enough. Just a quick half hour with a little sliding her tits all over my upper body, Then a decent hj / tittyfuck with her on top and finished with me standing over busting a nut across the tittys. tipped 1$. If those boobs were a little bigger I would be in there once a week. Nice girl so treat her right fellas.
    Last edited by EssentialGuy; 06-30-22 at 22:47. Reason: add info

  2. #19495

    First timer, went to B&F

    First time going to an AMP, had a pretty good experience. I saw Coco. She is pretty cute (as far as I can tell, she had a mask on), and the massage was great. When she flipped me, she offered DIY, but turned me down when I asked her to do it. I've seen others here talking about her. If I go back, will I get better luck or should I try somewhere else?

  3. #19494

    Go See Nikki?

    Why? So she can be late and give you a half baked excuse. Or so she can give a half hearted effort while talking the whole time. I can get that at home and not pay for it.

    Waste of time and money from my experience.

  4. #19493

    Zen Massage Ellisville

    Anyone been here lately? I remember pretty good massage here with tableshower. Four hands, walk on back. All good. I will be in that area this weekend so any recent info here or PM would be appreciated.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/Body-Rub...ssage-day-spa/

  5. #19492

    Go see Nikki


  6. #19491
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim0690  [View Original Post]
    Just went to bluebird. Great massage but no luck on HE. Not even a tease.
    I believe the lady who used to do good tease and HE got caught by the owner and had to go straight.

  7. #19490

    Bluebird in St Peters

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucia99  [View Original Post]
    Heard of bluebird also. Been once and had a good time. L.
    Just went to bluebird. Great massage but no luck on HE. Not even a tease.

  8. #19489
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Who's the best $100 provider in the area? Feel like I've time I'm out there I'm spending closer to or above $200. Economy is tough man.
    Only options are AMP with DIY or Abbey James.

  9. #19488
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    She's on Eros now.
    Thanks Steven. I see that rubmd is now updated.

  10. #19487
    Who's the best $100 provider in the area? Feel like I've time I'm out there I'm spending closer to or above $200. Economy is tough man.

  11. #19486
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    In all seriousness, links here are going to be your fastest, best bet.

    If you want to 'see what is out there'.

    https://rubmd.com/ replacement for Rubratings. Some RR regulars are starting to find it.

    https://tryst.link/ Not bad.

    https://www.adultlook.com/l/stlouis-mo some old favorites.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/ rip off central. But there are some actual providers who generally do what they say they will without a deposit.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/ Everyone's taste is different. I don't see many pictures I would click on much less visit. But to each his own.
    I think it's time for a new provider site again.

  12. #19485

    Where to Look

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucia99  [View Original Post]
    As things try to return to normal, I have noticed that several sites are not around. My questions is what are you using for searches? L.
    In all seriousness, links here are going to be your fastest, best bet.

    If you want to 'see what is out there'.

    https://rubmd.com/ replacement for Rubratings. Some RR regulars are starting to find it.

    https://tryst.link/ Not bad.

    https://www.adultlook.com/l/stlouis-mo some old favorites.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/ rip off central. But there are some actual providers who generally do what they say they will without a deposit.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/ Everyone's taste is different. I don't see many pictures I would click on much less visit. But to each his own.

  13. #19484

    Great time with Scarlett

    Went to see Scarlett for 1st time yesterday and had a great time. Very nice & sweet lady. The varication process is a lot but that is for her safety and yours. Will repeat for sure.

  14. #19483
    Quote Originally Posted by Manuus2000  [View Original Post]
    I lost Megan's contact when changing the phone. And could not see the contact on her RubMd posting. If anyone has it, can you please send me privately?
    She's on Eros now.

  15. #19482

    Internet Searches

    As things try to return to normal, I have noticed that several sites are not around. My questions is what are you using for searches? L.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape