Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12024

    Hey brother

    Quote Originally Posted by TCRoxx  [View Original Post]
    Can't remember her name, but happened to the one at Eva with the beauty mark / mole on her forehead? I haven't seen the last few times I've been, and she always treated me right.
    I know her name and where she is. Ask for Wendy at Island breeze in new Albany. Good luck, she is a favorite of many.

  2. #12023

    Eva

    Can't remember her name, but happened to the one at Eva with the beauty mark / mole on her forehead? I haven't seen the last few times I've been, and she always treated me right.

  3. #12022

    Judy at Warm Refloxology

    I have been going to Warm Reflexology for over a year. I always seen Judy except on a few occasions. She was fantastic, but she has left and I'm trying to figure out if anyone knows where she went. This place has always been legit, until she came and started working there. She did everything that I love, and I was completely shocked the first time it happened. Full service was not on the table, but a P massage with HE every time I seen her. On top of that the massage itself was outstanding.

  4. #12021
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Best Massage with HE

    I recommend CeCe on RubMD, or any of the girls at Churchill. (Paige is my favorite). If they are booked, Danielle at Relaxation Station is always fabulous.

    Quote Originally Posted by PtpChill123  [View Original Post]
    I am in Louisville 1st week of July. What is best massage parlor with awesome experience? Any help is greatly appreciated.

  5. #12020

    That's her

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGiveItATry  [View Original Post]
    Where does Amanda work? I searched the forum and can't find any information on her. The only Amanda Im aware of is this one: https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/6426e545-6765-4c03-9b44-c9fdf1ab5cd9?ref=p
    Older buxom blonde with decorative ads on RubMD.

  6. #12019

    Best massage with happy ending in louisville

    I am in Louisville 1st week of July. What is best massage parlor with awesome experience? Any help is greatly appreciated.

  7. #12018

    Been there a couple times

    Quote Originally Posted by SharkyBorg  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any info on Rose spa right off Dixie? Is it good place place?
    Eh. I wasn't impressed in either of my visits. The providers were definitely on the older end and the mamasan might have been working during WWII. There was basically no rub, just right to the flip and even that was rushed. Not my cup of tea for this hobby, but if you like them older they didn't look half bad. I'd say go check out 7th st, or maybe one of the places on preston instead.

  8. #12017
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    NOT Pricey

    Actually, their rates are very good, in my opinion. Better than most places.

    I have seen Danielle *many* times and high recommend her. I sure the other ladies are great but Danielle has been one of my favorites since she worked over in Indiana *years* ago.

    They are in a new location which is VERY nice. Go see them. .

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeIndy  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Usually hang out in the Lexington forum, but thinking about making a stop in Louisville. Was checking out Relaxation Station. I see in the quote above that it can be pricey, just wanting a ball park figure. Money isn't the biggest factor, but also don't want to pay GPS prices for FS or more than standard HE. Any help would be appreciated or any other suggestions, Thanks.

  9. #12016
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    CeCe or Amanda

    I have been to see both, and you cannot go wrong with either. .

    As far as I can tell from my experiences, it is just a standard finish, but I highly recommend either of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by NitroJoe  [View Original Post]
    Just wondered if anyone could tell me what is available with Amanda or Ce ce And which is best? Are they only he or is more available thanks.

  10. #12015
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    CeCe

    Does CeCe do Russian? Last time I saw her, she gave me a hard "No!" when I requested that.

    Please let me know if that has changed. I have not been back since then, but even without the Russian she was excellent. Great massage, great personality, and excellent standard finish.

    (The lack of Russian is not why I have not returned. I was quite happy with the visit).

    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadger16  [View Original Post]
    Amanda will do Russian or prostate massage. I've heard of Cece doing Russian as well but have not personally experienced it. But they both come highly recommended. Great massage and will work with your needs. I've seen Amanda countless times and she's great. Russian with Cece is on my list for next week. I'll let you know how it goes.

  11. #12014

    Rose Spa

    Does anybody have any info on Rose spa right off Dixie? Is it good place place?

  12. #12013
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadger16  [View Original Post]
    Amanda will do Russian or prostate massage. I've heard of Cece doing Russian as well but have not personally experienced it. But they both come highly recommended. Great massage and will work with your needs. I've seen Amanda countless times and she's great. Russian with Cece is on my list for next week. I'll let you know how it goes.
    Where does Amanda work? I searched the forum and can't find any information on her. The only Amanda I’m aware of is this one: https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/6426e545-6765-4c03-9b44-c9fdf1ab5cd9?ref=p

  13. #12012

    Relaxation Station and Churchill

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveoAvary1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'll be visiting Louisville in a few weeks, wanted to hear out your recommendations on places. I was interested on Relaxation Station or Churchill downs but wanted to hear out which one is best and what should I expect. Any other provider reference would be awesome too. Feel free to PM as well. Thanks in advance guys!
    I hear good things about the new and improved location of relaxation station although I haven't been there yet, definetly on my list to check out.

    I'm more familiar with Churchill. I've seen all the ladies there several times and have had many great experiences there.

    It's clean, safe and everyone there is very nice. It's not FS however the sessions are excellent and I've never had a bad finish from any of the ladies that are currently there.

    Hope this helps!

  14. #12011

    No you didn't see the girl in the picture

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDonne  [View Original Post]
    Yes! I saw this girl in Eva today. She's on the big sized chart. I probably should have offered to buy her a double large pizza from her looks. Wasted my gas money.
    She is in Seattle as I speak. You saw Mia or Jesica. Neither is in the picture.

  15. #12010

    Mostly HE

    Quote Originally Posted by NitroJoe  [View Original Post]
    Just wondered if anyone could tell me what is available with Amanda or Ce ce And which is best? Are they only he or is more available thanks.
    Amanda will do Russian or prostate massage. I've heard of Cece doing Russian as well but have not personally experienced it. But they both come highly recommended. Great massage and will work with your needs. I've seen Amanda countless times and she's great. Russian with Cece is on my list for next week. I'll let you know how it goes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape