Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12019

    Best massage with happy ending in louisville

    I am in Louisville 1st week of July. What is best massage parlor with awesome experience? Any help is greatly appreciated.

  2. #12018

    Been there a couple times

    Quote Originally Posted by SharkyBorg  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any info on Rose spa right off Dixie? Is it good place place?
    Eh. I wasn't impressed in either of my visits. The providers were definitely on the older end and the mamasan might have been working during WWII. There was basically no rub, just right to the flip and even that was rushed. Not my cup of tea for this hobby, but if you like them older they didn't look half bad. I'd say go check out 7th st, or maybe one of the places on preston instead.

  3. #12017
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    NOT Pricey

    Actually, their rates are very good, in my opinion. Better than most places.

    I have seen Danielle *many* times and high recommend her. I sure the other ladies are great but Danielle has been one of my favorites since she worked over in Indiana *years* ago.

    They are in a new location which is VERY nice. Go see them. .

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeIndy  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Usually hang out in the Lexington forum, but thinking about making a stop in Louisville. Was checking out Relaxation Station. I see in the quote above that it can be pricey, just wanting a ball park figure. Money isn't the biggest factor, but also don't want to pay GPS prices for FS or more than standard HE. Any help would be appreciated or any other suggestions, Thanks.

  4. #12016
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    CeCe or Amanda

    I have been to see both, and you cannot go wrong with either. .

    As far as I can tell from my experiences, it is just a standard finish, but I highly recommend either of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by NitroJoe  [View Original Post]
    Just wondered if anyone could tell me what is available with Amanda or Ce ce And which is best? Are they only he or is more available thanks.

  5. #12015
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    CeCe

    Does CeCe do Russian? Last time I saw her, she gave me a hard "No!" when I requested that.

    Please let me know if that has changed. I have not been back since then, but even without the Russian she was excellent. Great massage, great personality, and excellent standard finish.

    (The lack of Russian is not why I have not returned. I was quite happy with the visit).

    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadger16  [View Original Post]
    Amanda will do Russian or prostate massage. I've heard of Cece doing Russian as well but have not personally experienced it. But they both come highly recommended. Great massage and will work with your needs. I've seen Amanda countless times and she's great. Russian with Cece is on my list for next week. I'll let you know how it goes.

  6. #12014

    Rose Spa

    Does anybody have any info on Rose spa right off Dixie? Is it good place place?

  7. #12013
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadger16  [View Original Post]
    Amanda will do Russian or prostate massage. I've heard of Cece doing Russian as well but have not personally experienced it. But they both come highly recommended. Great massage and will work with your needs. I've seen Amanda countless times and she's great. Russian with Cece is on my list for next week. I'll let you know how it goes.
    Where does Amanda work? I searched the forum and can't find any information on her. The only Amanda I’m aware of is this one: https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/6426e545-6765-4c03-9b44-c9fdf1ab5cd9?ref=p

  8. #12012

    Relaxation Station and Churchill

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveoAvary1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'll be visiting Louisville in a few weeks, wanted to hear out your recommendations on places. I was interested on Relaxation Station or Churchill downs but wanted to hear out which one is best and what should I expect. Any other provider reference would be awesome too. Feel free to PM as well. Thanks in advance guys!
    I hear good things about the new and improved location of relaxation station although I haven't been there yet, definetly on my list to check out.

    I'm more familiar with Churchill. I've seen all the ladies there several times and have had many great experiences there.

    It's clean, safe and everyone there is very nice. It's not FS however the sessions are excellent and I've never had a bad finish from any of the ladies that are currently there.

    Hope this helps!

  9. #12011

    No you didn't see the girl in the picture

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDonne  [View Original Post]
    Yes! I saw this girl in Eva today. She's on the big sized chart. I probably should have offered to buy her a double large pizza from her looks. Wasted my gas money.
    She is in Seattle as I speak. You saw Mia or Jesica. Neither is in the picture.

  10. #12010

    Mostly HE

    Quote Originally Posted by NitroJoe  [View Original Post]
    Just wondered if anyone could tell me what is available with Amanda or Ce ce And which is best? Are they only he or is more available thanks.
    Amanda will do Russian or prostate massage. I've heard of Cece doing Russian as well but have not personally experienced it. But they both come highly recommended. Great massage and will work with your needs. I've seen Amanda countless times and she's great. Russian with Cece is on my list for next week. I'll let you know how it goes.

  11. #12009
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelouky  [View Original Post]
    Why did you tip her 100 if she gave you that bad of service and attitude?
    Honestly don't know. That was the first time I've had bad service there and that was less than I planned on spending. She still got the job done. I guess I just wanted to show her I have money if she had some kind of opinion of me when I came in.

  12. #12008

    Massage Girls

    Just wondered if anyone could tell me what is available with Amanda or Ce ce And which is best? Are they only he or is more available thanks.

  13. #12007

    Eva that girl

    Quote Originally Posted by DewDirty  [View Original Post]
    She was the baddest Asian masseuse I've ever experienced. I'll travel to California if that's where she is now LOL Eva is dumb for letting her go!
    Yes! I saw this girl in Eva today. She's on the big sized chart. I probably should have offered to buy her a double large pizza from her looks. Wasted my gas money.

  14. #12006
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDonne  [View Original Post]
    Please post the Eva girl picture again. Thanks!
    Or you could just go back to the original post and look at it.

  15. #12005
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerBait3  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed of Tatiana today. I'm not sure, maybe just me, I am a big guy but clean, friendly and well kept but she just acted like she hated her job. Lackluster rub and on the flip doesn't even ask what I want just starts with an aggressive HJ while I wasn't even hard yet. When finished just threw me some baby wipes and turned her back on me. I tipped her $ still and left. Won't see her again.
    Why did you tip her 100 if she gave you that bad of service and attitude?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape