Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,686 to 11,700 of 37335
-
06-28-22 12:51 #25650Senior Member

Posts: 1449I've seen several on Eros and tryst. Eros is definitely more reliable. The process for getting providers verified keeps the fakes away. Tryst not sure if I've had good and ghosts asking for deposits. Be safe.
Originally Posted by XxSlinginDingo
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 12:07 #25649Senior Member

Posts: 187RE: Ezzy / Esmeralda
Damn, I am sorry to hear that it went south like that. I had recently met up with her and everything went about the same up until someone coming out of that room. When she went into the bathroom and was silent for like 5 minutes I definitely peaked into that room (it was open) and looked down the stairs because I was getting major sketchy vibes. But then she came out and was super chatty and friendly. I only did a BBBJCIM, and for the most part it was great. She is really good looking, with a nice tight body and gorgeous eyes. My only real complaint was the heavy smoke smell. As a non smoker that stuck out big time and I basically had to change clothes and shower immediately. But based on your experience I will not be repeating. Sounds like I just got lucky and skirted a headache.
Originally Posted by Member#3308
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 11:42 #25648Senior Member

Posts: 119Any Intel?
I've seen Sweet Ava posting for a while. Rates are decent and pictures look top notch.
Anyone know why we don't have reviews on her. I'll prob TOFTT in the next couple days unless someone tells me otherwise.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8632373.htm
-
06-28-22 11:41 #25647Senior Member

Posts: 432Dakota-Bliss
Top up review -- she is now also on Eros -- however although she was OK for my visit I could tell she was "hovering". A good friend of mine tells me she has crashed into the monkey again big time and will play for anything. Sad as she seems to have no support system whenever she tried to climb out (except for her dealer!
Originally Posted by SaTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 11:12 #25646Senior Member

Posts: 132RE: Ezzy / Esmeralda
So I had seen at least one legit review on this one over the last couple months so I took a shot. Pretty easy contact and git the address in the Westend not far from Broad St. She said $200 for the hh and I booked. Arrived in an average neighborhood, no flags. Parked and she called with the house number. I went in and went upstairs. There was a closed bedroom, which always gives me pause, but I proceeded into the room across the hallway. She asked me to wash my hands and I did. I put the donation down and she picked it up without saying anything. I thought everything was all good. She said that she needed to wash up abd she went into the bathroom. I looked around and checked everything out and I was watching the closed bedroom but didn't hear anything. About 3 minutes of nothing I see the other bedroom start to open and a decent size black dude with dreads comes out and spots me. I initially thought he was just a roommate that knew what was happening but then he starts yelling "Stacy, what the fuck!? I'm tired of this shit!" He asks me "What the fuck I'm doing there? Etc, etc. " Tells me to get the fuck out. Obviously, Exzy is still in the bathroom and never comes out. No money in sight. So I bolt empty handed.
Apparently, some of why'all have had a legit experience with her. Good on why'all but this was clearly a setup. I actually respect their hustle and his acting skills with all outraged about me being there. I hadn't seen any of the average priced regular hoes in a while because of this type of thing. They got me. I won't happen again.
To each his own, but I would strongly advise against this one despite the legit reviews. Clearly, YMMV but this was some sheisty shit and she should nit have an opportunity to get anyone else on this board.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/84918284
-
06-28-22 11:03 #25645Senior Member

Posts: 222She will probably get it, not from me but some will pay her that. I have seen her several times now and enjoyed that tight little body of hers. She will keep going up until people refuse to pay it. She is one of the hotter girls in this area so I expect she will get what she is asking.
The link you provided is not for Hennessy, it is for the 30 year old in midlothian I have reached out to her as well but have a hunch that it may be willow with a new number and more fake pics so I didn't follow through. I strait up asked and she said no then wouldn't respond anymore. If anyone could confirm that is not willow then I may try again, just not interested in seeing willow again.
Originally Posted by DirtMassage
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 10:40 #25644Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 24Yeah I know she's off Glen Allen, I had set up a dream but her monkey has her on a fucking choke hold right now, legs got pickings and super swollen honestly kinda sad.
Originally Posted by SaTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 10:39 #25643Senior Member

Posts: 50She's Full of It
Her and her man / handler were trying to do a 3-some not sure if he likes peanut butter but she is trying to RIP you off.
Originally Posted by DirtMassage
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 10:38 #25642Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 24Facts
Facts do let us know how this dream goes. I sometimes question some of the high dollar females on Tryst or Eros. I wouldn't mind spending some high donations for some fire ass girls.
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 09:29 #25641Senior Member

Posts: 577Questionable
I'm still skeptical, this guy is the unicorn that finally had a dream with this girl! I call BS, I'm sorry. I find I hard to believe plus the other reviews are of girls that have been reviewed in abundance already. Let's pump the brakes before we call him a SM already.
Originally Posted by Truth777
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 09:17 #25640Senior Member

Posts: 75Ezzy / Hennessy
Don't know what you guys did to her but she's raising her prices. She is now charging to 260 for a 30-minute session! She said she felt disrespected.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/84388176
-
06-28-22 08:53 #25639Asshole

Posts: 567There's never a legit reason for any type of deposit and those who succumb to this request are not only setting themselves up to lose their hard earned money but screwing it up for the rest of us.
Originally Posted by FantasticFour
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 00:34 #25638Senior Member

Posts: 195She has been posting for years. This is the first report of an actual dream I have seen of her. All the reports I 've seen usually involve taking peoples deposits and ghosting them. I honestly thought the ad was someone else scamming and not her until this review. Seems to be a good dream according to FF's review. I'd say you did the right thing by trusting your gut though.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 19:48 #25637Senior Member

Posts: 514Damn
Holy shit she looks almost too good to be true. Let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 17:58 #25636Senior Member

Posts: 767Bruh.
Nope. Staxx for sure for the same price. Retirement? IDK we don't leave the game, we just stop playing for a little while.
Originally Posted by KevinSmith01
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






