Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 481 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 531 581 981 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 17954
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10754
    Quote Originally Posted by CocknHole  [View Original Post]
    Bobo not exactly the girl in the picture but still young Enough For me, probably mid 30's! I paid her the nominal fee of 180 $ and she was very grateful. She doesn't speak English and she's Chinese / Japanese mix, 5'2", blonde nice tight body, smells good! She gets on the bed and I see her pussy there looked really good I laid her back and went to work eating that Pussy! She loved it and became wet As fuck! She pulled me up to Her and we began to dfk and really fun. I don't even ask I just push my cock in that wet Pussy with no cover and began to fuck her. She said no Cum in Pussy and I explained the best I could that I was not fertile do to an accident early in life! She said ok please fill my Pussy with cream pie and I just laughed! We did every position and I finally unloaded doggy pulled out and she took the remainder in the mouth! Very grateful For Good fuck she said and invited me back tonight! I declined saying too much For everyday to pay too and she exclaimed no money just come fuck me and So I'm going back! She said don't Call and gave me the ok to text bobo personal number! So that's great body and style Up For anything but I don't try anal and she said she'd love a gang bang! LOL.!
    Great report. Thank you!

  2. #10753

    Bobo

    Quote Originally Posted by GDougPerv  [View Original Post]
    I am referring here to the Asian ads on STG, sometimes called "c-orgs". I made a post about them here recently:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...60#post5975560

    That is really encouraging. I hope the new girl is more what they promise.

    What I have learned from my 2 experiences follows, and I'd love to hear from others. Especially if they have seen the new girl (I was told her name is: Bobo).
    Bobo not exactly the girl in the picture but still young Enough For me, probably mid 30's! I paid her the nominal fee of 180 $ and she was very grateful. She doesn't speak English and she's Chinese / Japanese mix, 5'2", blonde nice tight body, smells good! She gets on the bed and I see her pussy there looked really good I laid her back and went to work eating that Pussy! She loved it and became wet As fuck! She pulled me up to Her and we began to dfk and really fun. I don't even ask I just push my cock in that wet Pussy with no cover and began to fuck her. She said no Cum in Pussy and I explained the best I could that I was not fertile do to an accident early in life! She said ok please fill my Pussy with cream pie and I just laughed! We did every position and I finally unloaded doggy pulled out and she took the remainder in the mouth! Very grateful For Good fuck she said and invited me back tonight! I declined saying too much For everyday to pay too and she exclaimed no money just come fuck me and So I'm going back! She said don't Call and gave me the ok to text bobo personal number! So that's great body and style Up For anything but I don't try anal and she said she'd love a gang bang! LOL.

    Check her out and Just be chill with her!

  3. #10752

    Love Karma?

    Saw this girl on skipthegames. Seems TGTBT. Anyone know her?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/535997184554

  4. #10751

    Any one give this a go?

    Been hitting up AMPs for awhile now and I'm horrible with remembering to leave a review. I'm looking to delve into other territories. Anyone have a review on a car date with this one?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...r/186949732735

  5. #10750

    Jessica

    She's legit. Likes the d.

    Sweet girl. May repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvItShaved  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Jessica. I've seen her several times. Nice girl, just on the large side. But for a donation of 150 for out call, she's worth it. Good BBBJ and tight wet kitty. And if you ask teal nice, the third hole can be had, and she didn't ask me for an up charge. I'm not huge, but I'm not small either, and she took it like a champ. If you get to see her, good luck. Look forward to your review. And of course, YMMV.
    .

  6. #10749

    Ginger Nicholas

    Saw her recently. Nice lady but face seems older. Body isn't bad though.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvItShaved  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...c/831962141084

    After not hearing anything either good or bad from anybody, she made me an offer I couldn't refuse. So I went to her in call location. The pics in her ad are her, but I think a few years old, and several pounds ago. However, she was sweet and personable, and for the donation not bad. Good BBBJ, then put on the cover and started with RCG and she rode well. Then went to Lazy Dog and she hung in there till I got mine. No rush, no complaints. Her apartment was kinda a mess because she was packing. But no smoke smell. Said she's moving to Richmond soon. I'm guessing this week. So, there are better, but with what we've got to choose from right now, there are a lot that are worse. At least she's legit and gets the job done. Not sure I'll repeat, but maybe. YMMV.
    .

  7. #10748

    Ransom

    I've seen some bad reviews on her. That's why I've never tried

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStream  [View Original Post]
    This is a girl I keep meaning to try to meet up with, I like her attitude. Always updating her ad, new pictures all the time, and, most importantly, she seems very cool, oh, and a filthy madam!

    Is there some reviews about her on here?

    She's on my, albeit very short, 'to do' list!
    .

  8. #10747

    I want to know!

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDaddy75  [View Original Post]
    What's up with tat face? Good massage and BBBJ? Her specials seem reasonably good 🤷127995;8205;9794;65039;.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/526456447906
    This is a girl I keep meaning to try to meet up with, I like her attitude. Always updating her ad, new pictures all the time, and, most importantly, she seems very cool, oh, and a filthy madam!

    Is there some reviews about her on here?

    She's on my, albeit very short, 'to do' list!

  9. #10746

    Tat face

    What's up with tat face? Good massage and BBBJ? Her specials seem reasonably good 🤷127995;8205;9794;65039;.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/526456447906

  10. #10745

    My experiences with the Asian c-orgs that advertise a lot on STG

    I am referring here to the Asian ads on STG, sometimes called "c-orgs". I made a post about them here recently:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...60#post5975560

    Quote Originally Posted by Whobby  [View Original Post]
    The girl here now is young, very nice, tight body, and excellent skills. I sprung for the VIP despite past bad experience with that. And was glad I did. She's a good girl, friendly, a pleaser, and fun.
    That is really encouraging. I hope the new girl is more what they promise.

    What I have learned from my 2 experiences follows, and I'd love to hear from others. Especially if they have seen the new girl (I was told her name is: Bobo).

    First visit:

    I was told the lady was young with big boobs. She was actually older with smaller (but nice and firm) boobs. (Tina).

    I was told VIP would include body-2-body / nuru massage, showering together, BBBJ+CIM, GFE, DFK. I actually just got a regular massage, she had me stand in the shower while she washed and inspected my junk, no GFE / kissing at all, covered BJ into covered FS (CFS is fine with me, but I was expecting BBBJCIM). On the plus side, her Asian CG was very good. She had the audacity to ask for a tip after not giving me the VIP I paid for, but I was super newbie and tipped $20 anyway.

    Second visit:

    I was told it was a new girl. They even sent me a pic. Younger and better body. I was told I'd get VIP for the normal price since I got ripped off the previous time.

    It was the same girl (Tina). Once again, none of the VIP stuff. She was quicker in the switch from massage to sex. Same CBJ and CFS. Again, quality Asian CG so I was able to finish pretty quickly. I had 30 minutes left. I asked her to just go back to massage for my remaining time. Instead she rushed me out with a phone translated message "Didn't I show you a good time? Tip?" This time there was no way I was going to tip and I didn't feel like arguing about my remaining 30 min. So I just left.

    Next visit?

    The person who runs all their phones (same person at all phone numbers I believe) apologized and told me about the new girl Bobo. "Bobo is more younger and good skill."

    At this point you might be thinking "Yo Gdoug, why are you even considering this after your bad experiences?.

    Well. The "professional" nature of their appointment making is solid. At least you don't get ghosted, get a real appointment, etc.

    Even Tina did have good skill. The massage was good. The sex was good. She just cheated me on time and all the other extras. LOL.

    If the new girl is more attractive and actually does everything they promise, I imagine it might be a pretty great experience and possibly worth the $300.

    Take from my experience what you will. I would really love to hear from anyone either in a reply or DM what your experiences have been like with these c-org women (or k-orgs if those ever visit our area). I am always trying to learn.

    Thanks!

  11. #10744

    Hayden aka Blonde Beauty

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmHand  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? It's been asked before but no response. Just curious if anyone has tried her out.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/025626112589
    Used to see her but not anymore. Posted about her perviously. Paid for an hour (plus tip) and was rushed out the door in less than 20 min. Horrible service and below average.

  12. #10743

    Ginger in Nicholasville

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...c/831962141084

    After not hearing anything either good or bad from anybody, she made me an offer I couldn't refuse. So I went to her in call location. The pics in her ad are her, but I think a few years old, and several pounds ago. However, she was sweet and personable, and for the donation not bad. Good BBBJ, then put on the cover and started with RCG and she rode well. Then went to Lazy Dog and she hung in there till I got mine. No rush, no complaints. Her apartment was kinda a mess because she was packing. But no smoke smell. Said she's moving to Richmond soon. I'm guessing this week. So, there are better, but with what we've got to choose from right now, there are a lot that are worse. At least she's legit and gets the job done. Not sure I'll repeat, but maybe. YMMV.

  13. #10742

    Asian ads

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty93  [View Original Post]
    There legit and safe but you will get a much older lady then the ad shows LOL. Already run a higher end price and usually when you get there they want to up sale you another $60 for BBBJ or daty. They are very clean and will clean you up also but it won't be the girl in the ad and be ready pay up sale or its just very basic.
    The girl here now is young, very nice, tight body, and excellent skills. I sprung for the VIP despite past bad experience with that. And was glad I did. She's a good girl, friendly, a pleaser, and fun.

  14. #10741

    A Little Help, "Let's meet"

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStream  [View Original Post]
    Now, I'm sure there's been reports / reviews of this girl on here? But, as she doesn't have a name in her latest ad, I don't know how to search her up?

    She looks great, and I'd like to see her, but her menu is very limited on STG, only four. Can anyone give me her name, so I can search for reviews of her? Or, just tell me her various skill set!

    Many thanks in advance.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/668065207796
    Her name is Jessica. I've seen her several times. Nice girl, just on the large side. But for a donation of 150 for out call, she's worth it. Good BBBJ and tight wet kitty. And if you ask teal nice, the third hole can be had, and she didn't ask me for an up charge. I'm not huge, but I'm not small either, and she took it like a champ. If you get to see her, good luck. Look forward to your review. And of course, YMMV.

  15. #10740
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStream  [View Original Post]
    Now, I'm sure there's been reports / reviews of this girl on here? But, as she doesn't have a name in her latest ad, I don't know how to search her up?

    She looks great, and I'd like to see her, but her menu is very limited on STG, only four. Can anyone give me her name, so I can search for reviews of her? Or, just tell me her various skill set!

    Many thanks in advance.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/668065207796
    Jessica.

    She is a bit chubbier than you would think from the pics, but she is very sweet, and her menu is open.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape