Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 8273
-
06-28-22 21:13 #7688Senior Member

Posts: 3422Well, I accept that you aren't "anyone" but not to put to obvious a point on it, I just did say something to and about you. You're just a fucking gimpy poser, wishing you were even 10% of the person you pretend to be.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
From what I see on here, my opinions of how fucking pathetic you are shared far and wide. Like you. Far and wide.
-
06-28-22 20:33 #7687Senior Member

Posts: 111She snapped
LOL, wow I took a look and the add really does say double for USASG. You guys give her so much shit, it's no surprise. Why would you guys tell a girls about this site anyway? It's not like you can get verified here so what exactly is the point?
Originally Posted by KodiacZiller
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 20:05 #7686Senior Member

Posts: 3422Really?
We'd all be grateful if you'd take a few minutes and describe your memories of having a vivid desire to live while still an embryo.
Originally Posted by ParrotScope
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 19:23 #7685Banned Member

Posts: 13634*****, you have nothing to say to anyone, you deformed punk.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 19:02 #7684Banned Member

Posts: 2410Read the title of the post "Having a SO" is the worst.
Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 16:53 #7683Senior Member

Posts: 307First of all, I want to state that I am against abortion, not because it should be illegal, but because it should be unnecessary. But even with all of the technology available, we are missing the boat when it comes to education. Religious views do not help either. I was born and raised as an Irish Catholic and we were taught that both birth control and abortions wee sins. We put all of our eggs into a basket of abstinence, which is the stupidest idea ever. Hormones will win over common sense every time. But I digress.
Originally Posted by ParrotScope
[View Original Post]
As long as humans have a body that matures before their brain, we will continue to have unwanted pregnancies. As long as rape exists, we will have unwanted pregnancies. As long as men can impregnate a woman and just walk away with no consequences, we will have unplanned pregnancies. The only person who cannot escape from this situation is the woman and she needs to have complete and final say over how she deals with it. No outside individual or group should be in a position to dictate to her what she must do.
As for your specifics, current abortion laws limit the timing of the procedure to when the fetus is non-viable. It has no thoughts and cannot determine whether it wants to live or not. As for the father who is against it, he can certainly intervene, provide for all costs associated with the pregnancy and birth, and take control of the baby once it is born. I see this happening in abort 0% of all potential abortion situations, but am open to the occasional miracle father.
Having or not having a baby is one of the most important and emotional decisions a woman will ever make. But it is not my decision, not your decision, not the Supreme Court's decision to make. I is her decision and her decision alone.
-
06-28-22 14:10 #7682Senior Member

Posts: 330Purely rhetorical.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
I'd think the second would be worse precisely because of the emotional attachment.
-
06-28-22 14:08 #7681Senior Member

Posts: 330Which one of the two is worse?
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 13:07 #7680Banned Member

Posts: 2410Sounds like a member who's name starts with J got ignored from the Banda. He might want to look up A2's post regarding this on the Massage board.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 01:49 #7679Banned Member

Posts: 253My body my rights and no one else
That's my problem with this whole ordeal. It is DEEPER than just a procedure done on an individual woman's body.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
There are multiple parties at play here. The unborn child, the father, and the mother. Does the unborn child not have a body and rights? What if the child wants to live? What if the father does NOT want his seed killed off??
How can all the other factors at play here be ignored?? That's my issue with the whole thing.
C'mon. Someone give me a noteworthy rebuttal.
-
06-27-22 23:13 #7678Senior Member

Posts: 3422That sounds a bit like you don't have free agency to not respond to someone's post. So I guess you just can't help yourself on those infractions. Your suppositions on this one are pretty fucking dumb. Just like most of what you post.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
There's no logical reason for people uninvolved to impose their will on people that are getting a medical procedure. I suspect the GOP just wants to make sure the children are born so there's some target practice for the alt-righties when they decide to shoot up a school.There is no logical case to be made against reckless sexual behavior which ends up in unwanted pregnancies. Men and women have enough common sense to know engaging in sex yields a baby. Just like the supreme court who at one time up held segregation. Also reversed segregation. As always people like this bring no facts. Just nonsense. People get so mad that they're now calling Justice C Thomas the and word ending in the hard are. Such tolerant and intelligent people.
I'm unsurprised. I'm sure you, and many others on here spend their life in that state.I'm baffled.
-
06-27-22 22:43 #7677Senior Member

Posts: 3422You wouldn't know "honesty" if it walked up and wiped it's dick on your forehead. I'm sure it would feel familiar, but nah. You would still be lost on that one.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Don't forget now: You are a stupid, fat, gimpy, lying twat.
-
06-27-22 22:40 #7676Senior Member

Posts: 3422The dems should just offer relocation assistance of around $15 K to any democrat that's registered and voted the last three elections if they want to move to a red state. This shit would be over in about four years, and all the cock (suckers) roaches would be hiding back in their corners wishing they could be outwardly racist twats again.
Originally Posted by MrSwollDick
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 19:40 #7675Senior Member

Posts: 643Lmfao
Bro, I just spit the my Rum drink out of my damn mouth. That sh&t was funny as hell! LMAO!
I got to copy that shit for stupid ass red neck Trump assholes that believe in the Q anon theories and there religious radical dumbfucks who don't have a clue about taking care of unwanted kids.
Go out and vote their clown asses out!
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 17:41 #7674Senior Member

Posts: 31These chicks crazy
This chick going to say no BBJ but the first post on her ad is a video of her giving BBJ like are these chicks retarded? What exactly do they want us to think by posting that? Then the first thing she will say when I ask is I only play safe. Like okay really FOH.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/84829419#.












Reply With Quote





