Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 13943
-
06-27-22 18:56 #11333Regular Member

Posts: 13Where is moon?
All the other spots closed.
Originally Posted by Rndmguy
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 15:12 #11332Regular Member

Posts: 1Osaka, Studio, Yo Yo were all closed this weekend. Moon only one open it seems in area.
Originally Posted by TheShredSter66
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 13:28 #11331Senior Member

Posts: 323Trina.
She is early 50's and not a looker, but she gets rave reviews about quality of service.
While most don't recommend it, you can get 4-hands with her daughter but the service is usually much tamer then.
Originally Posted by FunTimesX
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 06:05 #11330Regular Member

Posts: 9Moon
The massage at Moon is amazing specially the hot stone. I have seen few girls there, but its just a standard HJ with touching over clothes nothing else.
Originally Posted by BroncoMan1
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 23:03 #11329Senior Member

Posts: 161Just scroll few pages and you will see this area is dead. Check escorts thread, I saw someone posted Alexxxa for rimming action. There may be options out there that may come and go but you need to follow the thread regularly.
Originally Posted by FunTimesX
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 18:42 #11328Senior Member

Posts: 304Dry
I went to moon on Thursday and had a good visit. I don't know of anything else in the area still open. Maybe osaka? Forgot what their current number is if anyone can pm it to me. Buck jones is closed again, studio and green apple never reopened. Any intel on the situation would be appreciated. Pm is fine.
-
06-26-22 17:13 #11327Senior Member

Posts: 71Anal
Best play for some prostate play? Rimming action?
Please PM if ya would like.
-
06-26-22 14:23 #11326Regular Member

Posts: 4Traveling to ral
Haven't seen anything about Moon of late. Updated are appreciated. PM ok.
-
06-26-22 10:42 #11325Regular Member

Posts: 9Yo-Yo
I hadn't seen any recent reports on the latest status of the closed Yo-Yo Spa so I drove by. The building sign above the door has been taken down and it looks closed with no activity. If they plan to re-open I doubt it will be at this location. Too bad, this limits our options even further in an already dry market.
-
06-22-22 16:45 #11324Senior Member

Posts: 480I think there is a place near the pier kinda by the DQ and Wings.
Originally Posted by Ashkbp
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 14:38 #11323Senior Member

Posts: 304Studio
Studio has been closed for about a week (give or take not sure what day they actually closed). Anybody know what's up?
-
06-22-22 11:09 #11322Senior Member

Posts: 300Beach
Anyone have anything. In emarald isle from one end to the other. Going for a week hate drive jacksonville.
-
06-20-22 18:55 #11321Senior Member

Posts: 221Whaaat!
For 240 it better be sauna, shower, FS then shower and a possible voss water LOL. Please don't do that.
Originally Posted by Prlifemx
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 18:40 #11320Senior Member

Posts: 126Amp
What are you getting for 240? If it's anything other than FS it's crazy overpriced in my opinion.
Originally Posted by BigPapaJohn022
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 15:48 #11319Regular Member

Posts: 23I'm referring to an hour at AMP for 240 - from what you're saying I'm way over I guess.
Originally Posted by ElectricHug
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




