Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 175 of 930 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 225 275 675 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 13942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11332
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    I went to moon on Thursday and had a good visit. I don't know of anything else in the area still open. Maybe osaka? Forgot what their current number is if anyone can pm it to me. Buck jones is closed again, studio and green apple never reopened. Any intel on the situation would be appreciated. Pm is fine.
    Osaka, Studio, Yo Yo were all closed this weekend. Moon only one open it seems in area.

  2. #11331
    Trina.

    She is early 50's and not a looker, but she gets rave reviews about quality of service.

    While most don't recommend it, you can get 4-hands with her daughter but the service is usually much tamer then.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunTimesX  [View Original Post]
    Best play for some prostate play? Rimming action?

    Please PM if ya would like.

  3. #11330

    Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoMan1  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen anything about Moon of late. Updated are appreciated. PM ok.
    The massage at Moon is amazing specially the hot stone. I have seen few girls there, but its just a standard HJ with touching over clothes nothing else.

  4. #11329
    Just scroll few pages and you will see this area is dead. Check escorts thread, I saw someone posted Alexxxa for rimming action. There may be options out there that may come and go but you need to follow the thread regularly.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunTimesX  [View Original Post]
    Best play for some prostate play? Rimming action?

    Please PM if ya would like.

  5. #11328

    Dry

    I went to moon on Thursday and had a good visit. I don't know of anything else in the area still open. Maybe osaka? Forgot what their current number is if anyone can pm it to me. Buck jones is closed again, studio and green apple never reopened. Any intel on the situation would be appreciated. Pm is fine.

  6. #11327

    Anal

    Best play for some prostate play? Rimming action?

    Please PM if ya would like.

  7. #11326

    Traveling to ral

    Haven't seen anything about Moon of late. Updated are appreciated. PM ok.

  8. #11325

    Yo-Yo

    I hadn't seen any recent reports on the latest status of the closed Yo-Yo Spa so I drove by. The building sign above the door has been taken down and it looks closed with no activity. If they plan to re-open I doubt it will be at this location. Too bad, this limits our options even further in an already dry market.

  9. #11324
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkbp  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have anything. In emarald isle from one end to the other. Going for a week hate drive jacksonville.
    I think there is a place near the pier kinda by the DQ and Wings.

  10. #11323

    Studio

    Studio has been closed for about a week (give or take not sure what day they actually closed). Anybody know what's up?

  11. #11322

    Beach

    Anyone have anything. In emarald isle from one end to the other. Going for a week hate drive jacksonville.

  12. #11321

    Whaaat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Prlifemx  [View Original Post]
    What are you getting for 240? If it's anything other than FS it's crazy overpriced in my opinion.
    For 240 it better be sauna, shower, FS then shower and a possible voss water LOL. Please don't do that.

  13. #11320

    Amp

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapaJohn022  [View Original Post]
    I'm referring to an hour at AMP for 240 - from what you're saying I'm way over I guess.
    What are you getting for 240? If it's anything other than FS it's crazy overpriced in my opinion.

  14. #11319
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricHug  [View Original Post]
    Please consider dropping that useless code -- between the autocorrections on the site and occasional ambiguity / misuse, it really just creates problems. Did you miss the period and mean 240? Did you miss the shift key for the last $ sign and mean 300? More importantly, do you mean at an AMP and do you mean for just a HJ? Standard at AMP these days is about 70-80 house fee at the beginning and 40 tip at the end.
    I'm referring to an hour at AMP for 240 - from what you're saying I'm way over I guess.

  15. #11318
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricHug  [View Original Post]
    Please consider dropping that useless code -- between the autocorrections on the site and occasional ambiguity / misuse, it really just creates problems. Did you miss the period and mean 240? Did you miss the shift key for the last $ sign and mean 300? More importantly, do you mean at an AMP and do you mean for just a HJ? Standard at AMP these days is about 70-80 house fee at the beginning and 40 tip at the end.
    I think most readers are fine with either style. It's personal preference and I have used both, but I do prefer using 4 instead of $40 and $ instead of $100 and $6 instead of $160, because its the style I'm use too. You are right though about the site's auto corrections, so I don't use the period anymore so the flow of the sentence isn't disrupted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape