Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,051 to 10,065 of 24538
-
06-28-22 13:04 #14488Senior Member

Posts: 586Speaking of.
Who's the "Megan" girl listed in the thumbnails? Someone from a while ago or is she the Megan who's all over the SW thread?
-
06-28-22 09:05 #14487Senior Member

Posts: 371Thats google drive
They are using google drive to store and share videos.
Originally Posted by RBrooksc
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 18:15 #14486Senior Member

Posts: 1626You can search this forum with name as Bri Crofton and you will get bunch of posts about her. Seems she posted new pics to her ad now.
Originally Posted by RBrooksc
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 14:52 #14485Senior Member

Posts: 160Breezy
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/84881625
I noticed in the photos she posted, there are video thumbnails. Has anybody seen where she may have posted these? In figuring she may just be trying to sell content, also.
-
06-27-22 13:48 #14484Regular Member

Posts: 8I have seen her several times, it doesn't get any better. Dead fish in the b d? A blow up doll would give more reaction.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
Don't waste your time, attitude is still trash and if you get her the option she will rip you off.
Last time I seen her apartment was pretty dirty, and she rushed.
-
06-26-22 20:40 #14483Senior Member

Posts: 819Re: Bailee May
She reminds me of a gal that used to go by Bailey, then Bailey Rae and Raven Bailey. Did duos with a blonde named Pam. If that's her.
Originally Posted by HotAttitude
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 18:27 #14482Senior Member

Posts: 1241Joppa Road
Years ago, I remember there was a stretch of Joppa Road that was a hotbed of hobby activity. There was probably a nearly mile of street level houses and duplexes that housed AMPs, agencies and indis. One right after the other. Behind the houses at street level was a lower tier of townhouses and apartment you had to get to via side streets. Who knows what went on down there. I think most, if not all, dried up around 2005-2010.
Originally Posted by FuckHinn
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 13:11 #14481Senior Member

Posts: 170Cancelled Bailee
I had to cancel. Before I head over to her place she said I will need to wear a mask so I cancelled since I feel claustrophobic.
Originally Posted by HotAttitude
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 13:03 #14480Senior Member

Posts: 84Re: Goth Wednesday
Holy blast from the past! I saw her 5-10 years ago when she was new. Brand new. When I was in my prime of deviancy but a lurker / denier of this site, totally lone wolfing it. She was a find from BP. Man, I miss BP. I had a really good time but thinking back on it, it was kind of crazy. It was completely spontaneous which tends to be the good ones though. Had a good conversation with her the night before, it continued in the morning and I made a bee line to Bmore. Not Baltimore but way north in the burbs in a house Baltimore. I hardly ever do homes. Her friend meets me on the patio and tells me she's upstairs in the attic. The attic! On my way up I see a dude making lunch in the kitchen with a knife! And my legs are still walking upstairs. That damn forked tongue and goth look.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
Anyways. No shenanigans luckily, but thinking back on it scares me. I was so vulnerable up there if it wasn't legit. But it was and I walked out with a smile. I'm sure I would have known that if I read this site back then as I'm sure this house was discussed back then. It was a long time ago. She advertised for about another month then disappeared. She moved ops to a motel but I was never able to catch her again. PM me if you need more but it was a long time ago.
-
06-26-22 00:19 #14479Senior Member

Posts: 69Reviewed her last month. Looks, body, and hygiene is all trash. She sounds like a trucker as well.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 16:12 #14478Senior Member

Posts: 347Layla
Has anyone seen Layla lately. I saw her a few months ago and gave her a not so good review since she's basically a dead fish in bed but man was she hot. Wondering if her attitude has improved. If anyway has seen her lately let me know.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...scale/47403973
-
06-25-22 14:48 #14477Senior Member

Posts: 371Handler
She has a pimp and its 2 other girls along with molly. Yea. Completely downhill.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 13:00 #14476Senior Member

Posts: 575Visiting
Hello fellow mongers,
SM here from Central Florida. Next month I will be visiting the Edgewood / Belair area for business. Any recommendations for outcall? If any. PM. Thank you in advance.
-
06-25-22 12:59 #14475Senior Member

Posts: 232I've fortunately been able to hold on to my gorgeous UTR redhead for going on 4 years. She just turned 25 with an 8 face and a 9+ body. Service is just about perfect, but comes at a price. She's not on drugs and has a wonderful personality, which qualifies her as a "unicorn," I suppose. Finding her was a stroke of luck; you just can't plan such a thing, especially these days. Once you do find someone who checks all your boxes, you need to preserve and cultivate the relationship.
Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 11:38 #14474Senior Member

Posts: 586Weirdness with Molly
I tried getting in touch with her and set off one of the more unusual people-watching experiences I've had.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
Heard back from her (a rarity in itself) and then got to the location about 20 minutes later. Told her I was here and she said, "You didn't set a time, I won't be there for at least 20 minutes. " I told her that was fine and then crickets.
In the meantime, I see a dude in a hat knock on a door, some black person sticks their head out and says something, they both look in my direction like they know where I'm supposed to be, then go about doing other things; Hat Guy goes to get cans of soda, other person stays in the room. Molly then exits said room about 10 minutes later, walks down to a separate room on the first floor, retrieves a shopping cart from room # 2 (with some ridiculously tall person in it, and I say this as a tall fucker), pushes it into the parking lot, and then fucking vanishes for another 10 minutes. When she comes back, she does a few double takes about where to go, kinda glances to where my car is like she's almost remembering she had a date, then goes back to hauling things back up to the first room.
By this time, it was already way past the deadline I set for myself to just GTFO, so I left.
So if you're wondering why no room, it's because at least one room has someone else working out of it, and then there's some other rando (a handler, a dealer, a baby-daddy, who the fuck knows) skulking about as well. Just weird all around.








Reply With Quote





