Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 10,081 to 10,095 of 24520
-
06-21-22 13:41 #14440Senior Member

Posts: 153Damn
This post brought tears to my eyes. Why would you do this to yourself my man.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 12:41 #14439Senior Member

Posts: 540That's what I'm saying. I know they are used goods I'm not looking for relationship with these birds. Some would turn them away but go right to the SW forum and post about their conquest like the fuk 😒 they are one and the same.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]
I didn't get stood up, ghosted or cheated. So that's seems like a win in my book. I rattled a few a feathers but meanwhile I'm still getting notifications in my inbox asking for more info on them. So my report must have helped a few on these forums.
-
06-21-22 11:09 #14438Senior Member

Posts: 83I'm blind
I just can't.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 10:40 #14437Senior Member

Posts: 422Look, they might be street meat, and we all have hit girls who look like this a few times and not mention it, but with those rates shit I might also have taken the plunge at least with bowties Ashley. 70-80 for a hhr is what it used to be and still should be. Besides the scabs, she's got cake. Hope you at least wrapped up unless she let you hit it raw which from what I remember reading she does that.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 08:02 #14436Senior Member

Posts: 71[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
06-21-22 05:23 #14435Regular Member

Posts: 4Back on my good side
Just posting to follow up with this and maybe clear her name a bit. I decided to give her another chance and shot her a text, honestly just because I was bored. I wasn't holding my breath for her to answer, but out of the blue she hits me back. We meet for a session and when I got there I brought up what my issue was with her. We talked it out and she was apologetic. She mentioned that she wasn't trying to hustle me out of a few dollars, she just got busy (it was a holiday weekend so understandable) and forgot she was supposed to meet with me that day. She also explained that she hadn't been in touch because she had been dealing with some stuff going on in her personal life in the last few weeks that I won't mention the details of here. We negotiated, and I'll just say she made it up to me by obliging with some additional requests that I had for our meeting.
Originally Posted by Orgone420
[View Original Post]
So yeah, all's well that ends well, and Dream is a stand-up chick in my book. Relationships built in any service industry can be prone to rupture because you're dealing with human beings who are inherently flawed. However, provided the person you're dealing with isn't completely hard-headed, I'm of the belief that there's usually room for repair as long as you're open to communication. Yeah she's got her vices, but like I said she's exactly my type, and we just click with each other. I never leave from seeing her without a smile on my face, which is ultimately the entire point of doing this, right?
-
06-20-22 21:49 #14434Senior Member

Posts: 304Those birds are 100 miles from lovely. SMDH.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 21:07 #14433Regular Member

Posts: 17I feel the same, and I hope she does. If she does I will edit my post but still crickets since.
Originally Posted by Jthinas
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 17:33 #14432Senior Member

Posts: 56Vee
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/84262200
Has anyone seen this one? I really like her pics.
-
06-20-22 17:00 #14431Senior Member

Posts: 545Becca
I forgot to send this report. I stopped seeing her once she became popular.
Originally Posted by StrangerMan11
[View Original Post]
She is well reviewed here. YMMV. She is talkative and I have always had a good time with her, but some people received a bit of attitude. Just don’t look at her feet.Last edited by BigCoolie; 06-20-22 at 17:01. Reason: Title
-
06-20-22 12:11 #14430Senior Member

Posts: 304Dinah
She don't.
Originally Posted by Baltmonger69
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 11:17 #14429Banned Member

Posts: 275Bruh. I just. Bruh.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 10:51 #14428Senior Member

Posts: 540Father's Day Threesome
Had a great Father's day present for my self. Was able to schedule these 2 lovely birds yesterday.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/84305418#.
Set up was pretty easy. It was in a nice spot in Catonsville. Pics are pretty accurate these are not nuns so don't expect flawless skin. One thing of note though one is a 100% lesbian (older looking) while the other is bi (purple hair Ashley). I say that since the one isn't too fond of dick sucking or dick fucking.
The other one likes dick but likes getting eaten out better from her trophy wife. I find it better when the two women get into it. BBBJj was amazing but I had to try the kitty. Started in Mish but.
Those back shots 🥵 busted a week long nut.
-
06-20-22 08:15 #14427Senior Member

Posts: 74I have seen her a couple times and was told no.
Originally Posted by Baltmonger69
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 04:50 #14426Banned Member

Posts: 49Correction
Never send money regardless if you know them or not.
Originally Posted by BMore51
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



