Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,501 to 10,515 of 60954
-
06-27-22 18:53 #50454Senior Member

Posts: 282Yes I got that PM and already replied back.
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
The post I'm talking about is a post you made about girls at ML.
Monica the most beautiful etc etc.
-
06-27-22 16:57 #50453Senior Member

Posts: 103Alice?
Is Alice still there? Is L2 an option?
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 16:50 #50452Senior Member

Posts: 103Visiting in 2 weeks
Coming in town from Nashville (terrible scene).
Recently in Louisville can share Intel.
Looking for MP with BJ as close as possible to the Galleria area (Cumberland Blvd).
TIA.
-
06-27-22 15:23 #50451Regular Member

Posts: 15Nana
Ah that's a shame, ironically I was going to get her number on my next visit but they got shut down before I could. I do hope she's still in the game.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
Must've gotten the ol' bait and switch then, ah well. Here's an older post of yours where you saw Nana, might help you remember:
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4999735
And one from SkyWookie.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4986290
-
06-27-22 12:34 #50450Senior Member

Posts: 1456Nana
She was short about 4'10 wore a mask but cute, but she was tiny, as in 70 lbs tiny, skinniest massage girl I've ever seen on top of being short. She had longish black hair (like half the girls who do massage).
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 12:14 #50449Senior Member

Posts: 194Recommendations?
Coming in town a few days, looking for FS places. Asian or non. Can trade intel for Nashville or south Florida.
-
06-27-22 11:38 #50448Senior Member

Posts: 240TaoistMaster: Check Your PM
TaoistMaster: Please check your PM; I sent to a PM on 6/19.
Originally Posted by TaoistMaster
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 11:13 #50447Senior Member

Posts: 282I think Atlanta Fun Guy posted that Monica is the most beautiful girl there.
Originally Posted by Leinhart
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 10:17 #50446Senior Member

Posts: 798Agreed Grace is nice as her massage skills are solid. She's older and thin. If you're looking for "hot, younger types" you should try somewhere else but I'm easily pleased so she looks great to me. She stretched out my legs and arms last session, which felt nice. Great attitude. Highly recommend. 60/60 as well last session.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 10:12 #50445Senior Member

Posts: 798Sorry man I should have said it differently. What I meant to say was I agree with you on the recommendation of Ease. I could have said "I second that" to avoid any plagiarism.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 23:00 #50444Banned Member

Posts: 13634Doesn't sound like Monica at all. What did Nana look like?
Originally Posted by Leinhart
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 22:55 #50443Banned Member

Posts: 13634
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Gee, thought I already said that. Ever heard of plagiarism?
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 22:21 #50442Banned Member

Posts: 54Any suggestions of young providers that I can have FS in Forsyth? I am from Liburn. Thanks!
Originally Posted by FatMan247
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 20:33 #50441Senior Member

Posts: 1456Nana from Luna
Sadly I used to have her cell number but never transfered it when I got a new phone. Then again never though Luna would get shut down, I loved her tiny little body and would glady drive a good distance to see her again, she has to be working somewhere.
Originally Posted by Leinhart
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 14:49 #50440Senior Member

Posts: 164Moonlight shutdown
Is moonlight permanently closed? I was planning to go today but that's what shows up on google maps. I also try calling and no one answered.









Reply With Quote






