Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4017
    Senior Member


    Posts: 635
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRubber  [View Original Post]
    I came back home from an extended job and my regulars are now gone or not answering. Haven't even been successful to get another BBFS Greek provider.

    I never visited this agency, heard they are bait and switch, but I am pretty desperate right now, I will visit one of these Milfs.

    Anyone strongly advice for or against the other?

    https://vipclub101.wixsite.com/vipclub123
    I've only seen Luki and she is BBFS, but not sure about BB Greek. I wouldn't doubt it is available. I will send you a PM with details.

  2. #4016

    Any strong opinions or recommendations (LUKI, ANGEL or MIYA)

    I came back home from an extended job and my regulars are now gone or not answering. Haven't even been successful to get another BBFS Greek provider.

    I never visited this agency, heard they are bait and switch, but I am pretty desperate right now, I will visit one of these Milfs.

    Anyone strongly advice for or against the other?

    https://vipclub101.wixsite.com/vipclub123

  3. #4015
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    I just SMH at Inga, man she was so fun to bang bare and cip her back in the day when she was nice an lean.
    You got a recent photo of Inca? I haven't seen her in maybe 10 years. She looked good back then but curious what she looks likes now that she plumped up.

  4. #4014
    Jensweethearts (HX) went to see her again and of course a full bbfscip hour of fun and creamy purge.

    But, just be warned her man, bf whatever she wants to call him is still in the scene with her.

    Buyer beware, he lurks outside or if ya get there early enough you just might see him leave the room? Or, yet once you knock the door opens and he walks out and you walk into keeping both eyes at the.

    Door if ya proceed with the appt. And, of course substances will be onboard with her or laying around!

    I will move on from her.

  5. #4013
    Quote Originally Posted by Scanalanalyst  [View Original Post]
    Google Inka Bazinka.
    I just SMH at Inga, man she was so fun to bang bare and cip her back in the day when she was nice an lean.

  6. #4012

    Zayrazen

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefRafa1  [View Original Post]
    I paid 300 for hhr bb. Took some negotiation. She is pimped / booked. That's who you're talking to on text. Pics were far younger and cuter than what you get in person. Might have been taken 2-3 years ago. She's still young and cute in person, just not as hot as the pics indicate. Zay is cool, very street smart for her age, but she was bitching way too much that she usually gets 600-750 for bare. I wouldn't repeat unless she was 200.
    Haha man she's a terrible texter, or whoever was texting was terrible at communicating. Her rates definitely on the way up. But the BBBJ was good enough & she likes DATY & O. Plus she likes to throw it back during K9.

    She looked good in person, definitely acts on the younger side. But she got great assets. Good luck booking her though, because communication is not her stong suit.

  7. #4011
    Quote Originally Posted by Fminus  [View Original Post]
    Where is she positing daily weight loss?
    Google Inka Bazinka.

  8. #4010
    Quote Originally Posted by Scanalanalyst  [View Original Post]
    She was the best affordable submissive fuck toy. But now it's super creepy to know what's she become.

    Its crazy that she posts daily weight loss updates of her remaining a fat ass like a lunatic. She is so nasty looking and bat shit crazy. She reminds me of a haunting witch character in some horror movies. I'm surprised she isn't in some mental ward by now.
    Where is she positing daily weight loss?

  9. #4009
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Man, Angelcheeks back in the skinny days was hella fun and especially if she knew you ciping was automatic! That Russian pussy was fun and watching it drip out.
    She was the best affordable submissive fuck toy. But now it's super creepy to know what's she become.

    Its crazy that she posts daily weight loss updates of her remaining a fat ass like a lunatic. She is so nasty looking and bat shit crazy. She reminds me of a haunting witch character in some horror movies. I'm surprised she isn't in some mental ward by now.

  10. #4008
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter3  [View Original Post]
    She ballooned and went way down in service.
    She became a different kind of weird personality wise. Ballooned up at first started looking GREAT (not crazy skinny anymore) but by then, she wasn't doing bb or grk anymore. Also was charging more. Stopped seeing her and heard she got even fatter.

  11. #4007
    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    An HX contact said she's ok, and that Mayumi is a better fuck. Same price with BBFS being YMMV. So far, I don't feel like trying her out.
    That's good to know. I generally thing Mayumi's "friends" are worse than her. This new friend is eighty more. I always wonder why Mayumi ever bothers to bring in a friend. Seems like she makes way less.

  12. #4006
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    She looks way better than Mayumi. I'm sure the charge is more than Mayumi's fee.
    Are her pictures accurate of dated? I agree she looks way better than Mayumi.

  13. #4005

    Mika

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    She looks way better than Mayumi. I'm sure the charge is more than Mayumi's fee.
    An HX contact said she's ok, and that Mayumi is a better fuck. Same price with BBFS being YMMV. So far, I don't feel like trying her out.

  14. #4004
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Man, Angelcheeks back in the skinny days was hella fun and especially if she knew you ciping was automatic! That Russian pussy was fun and watching it drip out.
    She was an odd one, it seemed like she intentionally acted uninterested. I CIA and would pull it out to have her suck me clean and she would roll eyes at me like she was annoyed. But she would do it just the same and cleaned me up really well.

  15. #4003
    Quote Originally Posted by SocalBbfs  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Angelcheeks?
    She ballooned and went way down in service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape