Thread: News and Media Reports
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 2345
-
07-08-22 23:42 #1730Banned Member

Posts: 13634That's the way it goes. LE will always try to delay proceedings because they don't want the media barrage. At some point they'll have to relent and choose a scapegoat (s) to blame, and that's when the dirty cops either resign or get fired. Believe it or not, judges go under harsh, annual scrutiny for their actions. If they stay above board, they stay on the bench.
Originally Posted by BlackTonyStark
[View Original Post]
Got a childhood friend who's a sitting judge in Colorado. Started out as a lawyer and been on the bench for 20+ years. Told me it's become harder to mete out justice due to political factors and, in the larger jurisdictions (read: Atlanta, LA, New York, Chicago) it's a circle jerk. He's looking forward to retirement because it makes him sick as an honorable guy.
Again, hope you get a substantial settlement and a few bad apples lose their jobs.
-
07-08-22 17:26 #1729Senior Member

Posts: 117Oh yeah
Dude they been trying to subpeona the officers forever now. At this point we have moved to motion for judgement. Funny thing is even the judge we have presiding over the case is like this is just fucked up all the way around. Imagine that, a judge who's actually on your side. I understand the prolonging. She has to do her job and just cause within parameters of the law but its all good man. I just know when Cobb pays me I better not go back. LOL. I'm definitely going to be a target if my plates or ever ran up there for any reason. Frankly there's nothing for me up that way anyways. I was out there cause my homegirl was out there but others wise I never go any farther north of ATL than the Battery.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 11:33 #1728Senior Member

Posts: 2029This is why you don't act out with cops when they're in the wrong. Keep your cool. They release you then you bring a lawsuit. Rather than causing a scene just to get arrested. No point of arguing with cops. They'll find some bullshit to charge you with even when they are wrong.
Originally Posted by BlackTonyStark
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 08:37 #1727Banned Member

Posts: 13634I hope you get a substantial settlement. You're right, Cobb really fucked up.
Originally Posted by BlackTonyStark
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 07:27 #1726Senior Member

Posts: 117The hell with that notel. I stopped mongering delk a few years back cause of an incident. I went to see a chick, not even a working girl. A friend of mines who was in town and wanted a cheap hotel from to stay at. She happened to stay at that one. It's her bday, we go out local grab a drink and back to her room to break her off. I'm leaving about 12 something at night and there's a lot of people moving about of course going back and forth between the gas station. I get in my car and start pulling out the lot and boom about three to four cars surround me, they have guns drawn and tell me to keep my hands on the wheel. Then they tell me to turn off the car. I let them know, nah you told me to keep my hands on the wheel and now your telling to move my hands away from the wheel where you can't see them. Bullshit. Officer comes over and turns off the car and they take me out the car and cuff me. I don't even know why yet. They in a few minutes after sitting me on my trunk go this car is stolen. Who stole it myself? They run the tag, vin and my license and everything comes back to me. SHODDY ASS WORK Detective Gadget. I'm LIVID, I start making a wild scene. You had guns in my face. They ended up taking me to jail for disorderly conduct because I showed my ass. I was sitting in cobb more than 30 minutes and they let me go without incident. It's 3 something in the morning. After getting out I uber to the impound lot to pick up my car and when I get it back without even paying mind you I noticed all my car documentation is gone! I mean the officer was looking at it and didn't put it back maybe? Registration, insurance card even though I have that via mobile everything. I even had a copy of the bill of sale in the car from when I first bought it a few years prior. All in a nice tighty envelope. This whole interaction just scream suspect. I call a lawyer immediately. They done fucked up and I'm about to get them. Tell the lawyer what's going on and he starts building my case. Even the lawyer was like WTF? Cobb have contacted me several times to try to settle the situation quietly but nope, going to give them the business. One of the court personnel even recognized one time up there, like aint you on youtube or something. Yeah baby. Going to make Cobb County Famous again. None of the arresting officers responded to be called upon to appear. I mean its a whole situation that just screamed fubar. Long story short I stay the hell out of cobb just cause. Don't want no retaliation or anything as well.
Originally Posted by Gatsby32
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 19:51 #1725Banned Member

Posts: 122Marietta
https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/mar...olved-shooting
Wonder if any if you mongers were around or involved.
-
07-01-22 14:26 #1724Senior Member

Posts: 351Brookhaven wants to be 'fancy', can't have strip clubs and massage joints.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-22 00:11 #1723Senior Member

Posts: 20291 woman shot dead another woman injured by a man mad about to much mayonnaise
Article: https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/dow...ing-mayo-fight.
A man who is in custody now. Shot two women stemming from an argument over mayonnaise on a sandwich. There was to much. People need to control their emotions. The manager returned gun fire at the POS but not a single **** connected. Hence he is still breathing. Be safe out there. Some hot heads don't know how to control themselves. I'm surprised an employee is dead less than 4 weeks working at that joint. Her son was in the subway as well. Sheesh.
-
06-26-22 20:57 #1722

Posts: 682Exactly: none
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-26-22 19:53 #1721

Posts: 682[Non-English text deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!
-
06-26-22 17:54 #1720Senior Member

Posts: 65We are curious what else are your contributions to this site other than warning of raids that actually did not happen? Can you introduce us to your friend?
Originally Posted by Chao333
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 16:00 #1719Senior Member

Posts: 2029Atlanta DEA bust Mexican Carterl Meth Lab in Gwinnett
Article: https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atl...ITLN5GQPCMYJI/
I hate meth and it's bad for those who get on it. This is a nice major bust that happened recently.
-
06-21-22 18:53 #1718

Posts: 682[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-21-22 18:02 #1717

Posts: 682This **** does nothing but try to scare mongers
Check out her posts: nothing but raids and potential (unsubstantiated) raids. Here's a question for the moderators: if you quash reports that allegedly endeavor to prevent posts, why not these posts? WTF? Ever heard of logic?
Originally Posted by Chao333
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 13:16 #1716Banned Member

Posts: 2410Of course, the MP is any easy target for them and it's an election year.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





