Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 381 of 735 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 431 481 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 11025
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5325

    Others

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleRr  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. It better come back. A. It's the only place to truly verify a legit girl and that she's over 18. B. the girls safety too. Not trying to be a white knight but some of the girls rely on it to communicate with each other for safety reasons from creeps and robs. There are no other legit sights are there?
    There are one or two others but none with the same amount of local focus or informational forums. But private delights has a fair number of Seattle area ladies, reviews, etc.

  2. #5324

    Tna down

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Nah, I hope it stays down for a while, that place is toxic with the amount of cuckolds and the lack of information, hopefully this gives those girls a reality check.
    Yeah, it may actually have the opposite impact. These things tend to. I think this will actually make the cucks get in line to pay more to the admins of the board to save their site. Remember a lot of us have game and can survive on SA or POF or other SB type sites. For the cucks on TNA. Those pussies are all domesticated and broken in. They are soo used to paying and then having their milk served to them without doing any work. They will not suddenly learn how to hunt. They will get into the "save our community" type spirit and get in line to show their cuck-mistresses how obedient they really are. It is a fucking joke. I have my popcorn out, my recliner all ready and my beer chilled. Will lay back and watch the drama.

  3. #5323
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruster66  [View Original Post]
    Yea but no other places for adds that are reliable.
    Agreed. It better come back. A. It's the only place to truly verify a legit girl and that she's over 18. B. the girls safety too. Not trying to be a white knight but some of the girls rely on it to communicate with each other for safety reasons from creeps and robs. There are no other legit sights are there?

  4. #5322

    Seattle on business next week

    Hi all,

    I'm going to be in Seattle next week on business, and I'm interested in sampling the local talent. I prefer younger, petite providers who are ok with GFE outcall. I'd love some recommendations, and if possible, a UTR or two. If you ever find yourself in the Southeast, I'll be more than happy to return the favor.

    Thanks!

    Jester.

  5. #5321
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Nah, I hope it stays down for a while, that place is toxic with the amount of cuckolds and the lack of information, hopefully this gives those girls a reality check.
    Yea but no other places for adds that are reliable.

  6. #5320

    Re: Tna

    If it stays offline, wonder if any of those fuckwads will end up over here, LOL. Wouldn't that be something.

  7. #5319

    Eva Adams

    Anyone happen to have Eva Adams agency number that they can PM when the other site was still up? Figured might as well try and jot down options if this is going to be long term.

  8. #5318

    Tna down

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo  [View Original Post]
    I have no idea. Such a shame it is down.
    Nah, I hope it stays down for a while, that place is toxic with the amount of cuckolds and the lack of information, hopefully this gives those girls a reality check.

  9. #5317
    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any idea what's going on with TNA? TNA is the only site I use, do you guys have any other sites that have reviews.

    That you use?
    I have no idea. Such a shame it is down.

  10. #5316

    Mariko


  11. #5315
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    The mainstream porn star Ava Adams? Damn. I'd pay good money to CIP her. She available through one of the normal bookers? PM me if you don't want to share publicly. Much appreciated.
    Not the mainstream porn star. The agency girl. Foreigner. Might have misspelled her handle. Maybe Eva Adams. Either way speaking from Venezuela's or somewhere south and incredible time.

  12. #5314

    Pornstar Ava Addams

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    The mainstream porn star Ava Adams? Damn. I'd pay good money to CIP her. She available through one of the normal bookers? PM me if you don't want to share publicly. Much appreciated.
    She used to be available with the infamous Perfection Models. Owner was "Chloe," but really you're talking to an absolute douchebag named Keith. He is notorious for extorting and blackmailing customers. At one point, he had a LOT of top tier pornstars on his roster like Ava Addams, Bridgette B, and Brandi Love. Luckily all of them were able to get out from under him, but he was known to keep girls on his roster by either blackmail and / or supplying drugs. I was trying to see Ava Addams at one point and she was friends with another pornstar that I had seen and gotten friendly with. Asked her if she can introduce me and she said Ava never responded when it came to escort requests, more than likely because Ava didn't want sneak behind Keith's back by making bookings independently.

    With regards to Ava Addams, she stopped doing mainstream porn and escorting once she had her baby a year or 2 ago. She still does OF, but I don't think she's done any recent mainstream porn scenes. I might be wrong on that one.

  13. #5313
    Quote Originally Posted by Arfq84  [View Original Post]
    In my experience most are over hyped. Can't remember names but one that I saw was a skinny white girl from Houston. Wasn't attracted to her but already there and it had been a while so I went for it. Disappointment. Other girl I saw was a fucking whale compared to her pictures. Walked in, took one look at that creature and left. Haven't tried that agency again since.

    On other note Ava Adams was definitely worth it. I saw her twice. The second time was last minute after I went to see Sonya sweet, who looked nothing like her pictures so I left and went to Ava again. Paid for the hour but she let me stay longer and wanted CIP. I don't normally do that with working girls but as has been noted the proportions were too insane to pass up. So far no burning. Best experience I've had with an agency girl. Got to love the vasectomy.
    The mainstream porn star Ava Adams? Damn. I'd pay good money to CIP her. She available through one of the normal bookers? PM me if you don't want to share publicly. Much appreciated.

  14. #5312

    Looks like a ddos attack

    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any idea what's going on with TNA? TNA is the only site I use, do you guys have any other sites that have reviews.

    That you use?
    This seems to happen a couple times a year. Looks likely earlier there was a partial restore. Escort alligator is also having issues with its search function.

  15. #5311

    Tna

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    There's a few scattered reports about how she got a couple people banned here because they gave not so positive reviews or something about messing up her coinbase account.

    I read she's incredibly difficult to book -- like her ads saying low volume is actually true unlike what other providers say. If you look at her recent reviews though, she's been taking newbies, so it seems to be more of an availability factor than anything more discerning.

    Meeting wise, I don't think anyone has given details other than the couple banned people saying it was nothing special, so take that for what you will.

    TNA appears to be unavailable right now though. So how panicked are providers when this happens on a longer term basis? Does everyone just flock to PD or other sites?
    Anyone have any idea what's going on with TNA? TNA is the only site I use, do you guys have any other sites that have reviews.

    That you use?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape