Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18584

    No on Emily

    Take this out of the BBFS thread. She does everything covered, and this thread being out there will just waste everyone's time.

  2. #18583
    Quote Originally Posted by Lepora  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider?

    https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/2726476

    Thanks for any insight!
    Which one? That link is to a page that contains photos of many women. You need to click on the one for the woman you are interested, and then post that specific link here.

  3. #18582
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    If you search them on stg it's a phone sex ad. Is that what you are referring to?
    A little research and I learned they were deposit scammers.

  4. #18581

    Mily

    Has anyone seen this provider?

    https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/2726476

    Thanks for any insight!

  5. #18580
    Quote Originally Posted by SensualSeattle  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/84687780

    Anyone ever seen this gal, I've messaged for bb and she confirmed but seems TGTBT.
    I saw her a couple weeks ago. Answered right away and saw her 30 minutes later. Qv all covered, would not do BBBJ. I am surprised she agreed to bb.

    I had no connection. She was not too into it so I probably will not repeat.

  6. #18579

    Shelby

    Has anyone been able to see Shelby in the last couple days? I've been trying to but comms have been difficult.

  7. #18578
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Same person. Fat hairy not a Bush pussy. She also live in Kent but played in Seatac / Tukwila area. Very nice attitude. Wish she'd do like boxers, come back for a few rounds. LOL.
    Yeah, that's her. And yes, she actually owned a home in Kent, played in the Sea-Tac area, and also owned a couple of homes (at different times) in the SeaTac area. Always was very accommodating.

  8. #18577

    Not a Meiling fan

    Meiling's BJ was toothy. She did let me park my car in her garage tho at her rambler by the airport. She also begged for facials.

  9. #18576

    I think phone sex

    Quote Originally Posted by ManJyna  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you ever met the girls from Naughty Nymphettes? Just saw one advertised on STG and was looking for input.
    If you search them on stg it's a phone sex ad. Is that what you are referring to?

  10. #18575
    Quote Originally Posted by SensualSeattle  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/84687780

    Anyone ever seen this gal, I've messaged for bb and she confirmed but seems TGTBT.
    I think the pictures of a white, blond chick at the end of her profile, probably means that she's fake.

  11. #18574

    Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by SensualSeattle  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/84687780

    Anyone ever seen this gal, I've messaged for bb and she confirmed but seems TGTBT.
    She's ghosted me in the past. I wouldn't waste your time.

  12. #18573

    BBFS providers

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    So reading through the BBFS drama posts like the alerts on the other site, do people just ignore all the behind-the-scenes hypocrisy between the posts there and the providers that give it? It's actually kind of hilarious cross referencing names with the reports on here. Even if there are revenge reports, I imagine they all can't be. I saw a funny post to where a provider was mad, not so much because the guy asked, but because he didn't offer a higher than usual rate, LOL. Same for guys asking for a BBFS list, not to partake, but to "avoid out of safety concerns" as if asking for a cover is impossible. If you look at any ad or thread even hinting about it, there's always has an enormous amount of views, whether through demand or controversy.

    Do you guys think it's to prevent a "lower quality" of the board and therefore less paying providers = less money, a segregation of the ones that do and ones that do not, or actually a concern for safety / health?

    Feel like it's always a money issue.
    I don't think it has anything to do with lower quality. Yes, of course, providers want more money. Think of it as exclusivity. If you are seeing a provider that is willing to go bare with you, but openly discourages it on the forum, then she has artificially created exclusivity and increased the value of her service. You'll keep coming back, maybe thinking you are in a rare group, and that she is actually safe with everyone else. Service value perception goes up, fee goes up and you are a happy, repeat client. Nobody gets hurt, and she keeps her "good girl, safety" image within the community.

  13. #18572

    Potential partner

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/84687780

    Anyone ever seen this gal, I've messaged for bb and she confirmed but seems TGTBT.

  14. #18571
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    It's hilarious reading most of those BBFS alerts when I know the person writing the alert has barebacked the hell out of me more than once. One of them told me that LOTS of girls do bareback but like her, write alerts. Who knows the thinking of a woman? I do believe that it's more of a money issue than safety. I also was a bit taken back that several ladies wrote alerts claiming that they didn't provide BBFS but in their alert, they seemed more ticked off that the guy wanted to low ball them. LOL.
    Yeah, it seemed more of a way to get back at those who asked but didn't offer enough rather than any actual attempts at protecting other providers or mongers.

    How many of the most stubborn would go against their supposed principles and offer it if given a ridiculous sum? Everyone generally has a price whether they admit to it or not, and at some point, it'd be more irresponsible not to take the money if it's say, a ridiculous amount.

    The hypocrisy just makes me wonder why even bother so long as people aren't harassing or crossing stated boundaries. Or just enforce accurate ads and menus.

  15. #18570

    Meiling

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    The Meiling I am referring to did have a somewhat "heavy" accent, but she is actually from Singapore. Her In Calls (always at private residences) were typically in the SeaTac area. Two of them, she actually owned the homes she was in. She did allow me to bareback her (after the first 5 visits), and I did her many, many times. She was also into rimming me.

    The other thing that distinguished her was that besides escorting, she also had a business dealing with clothes. And I suspect a lot of her income came from that. (She also has 2 kids, a married daughter, and a son).
    Same person. Fat hairy not a Bush pussy. She also live in Kent but played in Seatac / Tukwila area. Very nice attitude. Wish she'd do like boxers, come back for a few rounds. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape