Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 395 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 445 495 895 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13399
    Quote Originally Posted by Jafo1970  [View Original Post]
    Hello Spacecoast mongers.

    Hoping to get some feedback for a 32 y / o provider that goes by Cakes. She's apparently 6 months pregnant now and posting up my way in the Slocala forum.

    Though have scheduling a dream with her next weekend. You can DM me your thoughts privately if you wish.

    Stay safe my eastern costal peeps.

    Jafo.
    Current ad says she's 7 mos along (not that it matters much). She been posting increasingly desperate sounding posts in the last 2-3 weeks. She's legit, and IIRC, had an incall in cocoa a few years ago. Even if I wanted to help, she hasnt had an incall in months, so that's a PASS for me.

    F1.

  2. #13398
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974  [View Original Post]
    With the amount of positive responses so far I believe we will be in for a treat soon. Lacey told me she will let me know when she is coming in so that I can relay to you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to her yesterday and she would let me know also.
    I also spoke to her as well. Said she would let me know.

  3. #13397

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Rufus2104  [View Original Post]
    Spoke to Jasmine today. She is now in Titusville. She is using the same digits, Looking for her regulars and new mongers.

    Rufus.
    Always thought that view was amazing. .

  4. #13396

    Feedback for WF Escort "Cakes"

    Hello Spacecoast mongers.

    Hoping to get some feedback for a 32 y / o provider that goes by Cakes. She's apparently 6 months pregnant now and posting up my way in the Slocala forum.

    Though have scheduling a dream with her next weekend. You can DM me your thoughts privately if you wish.

    Stay safe my eastern costal peeps.

    Jafo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmzyynzu2mjvjzjk4mwvmotg1zweyzmq5odc4zjjjownmmzuzztc5.jpg.jpeg‎  

  5. #13395

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Rufus2104  [View Original Post]
    Spoke to Jasmine today. She is now in Titusville. She is using the same digits, Looking for her regulars and new mongers.

    Rufus.
    A link sure would have been nice.

  6. #13394

    Jasmine

    Spoke to Jasmine today. She is now in Titusville. She is using the same digits, Looking for her regulars and new mongers.

    Rufus.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bad Kitty.jpg‎  

  7. #13393

    Ya

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974  [View Original Post]
    With the amount of positive responses so far I believe we will be in for a treat soon. Lacey told me she will let me know when she is coming in so that I can relay to you all.
    I spoke to her yesterday and she would let me know also.

  8. #13392

    Lacey from Tampa

    With the amount of positive responses so far I believe we will be in for a treat soon. Lacey told me she will let me know when she is coming in so that I can relay to you all.

  9. #13391

    Julia

    Julia has an in call today, so if you have seen her no need to mention what an experience with her is like and she using the 321 373-xxxx number to contact.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 439C73A4-6E0D-4DAA-833D-B4A4482071E2.jpeg‎  

  10. #13390
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974  [View Original Post]
    All,

    I am trying to convince this young lady to come visit the space coast. She said she is open to it but would need to have a few interested before she made the trek. She has great reviews from the Tampa thread. Let me know if you're interested so I can let her know and hopefully plan her visit.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/931529105010
    Very Nice, I'm in.

  11. #13389

  12. #13388

    Lacey in Tampa

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974  [View Original Post]
    All,

    I am trying to convince this young lady to come visit the space coast. She said she is open to it but would need to have a few interested before she made the trek. She has great reviews from the Tampa thread. Let me know if you're interested so I can let her know and hopefully plan her visit.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/931529105010
    I'm very interested!

  13. #13387

    Let's go

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    To all my friends in the space coast we need to encourage this young lady to come visit and reward her for her travels. I've reached out and expressed my interest and hope enough of you do as well.
    I'll throw my hat in the ring.

  14. #13386

    I'm interested

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974  [View Original Post]
    All,

    I am trying to convince this young lady to come visit the space coast. She said she is open to it but would need to have a few interested before she made the trek. She has great reviews from the Tampa thread. Let me know if you're interested so I can let her know and hopefully plan her visit.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/931529105010
    To all my friends in the space coast we need to encourage this young lady to come visit and reward her for her travels. I've reached out and expressed my interest and hope enough of you do as well.

  15. #13385

    She's STG verified as well.

    I work with STG. I have seen this girl and she is legit. Likes Greek and is not shy about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape