Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 394 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 444 494 894 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 19284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13389

    Trippin' down memory lane!

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    So, fellow mongers, as a PSA and maybe because I'm bored and have nothing else to do, I thought I'd post some pictures I have of providers over the years! Now some of them I took but a lot of them are from archived photos from the Forum which you can see and many others if you do some navigating. How many can you name or identify? If you're able to identify all of them, you have been around a long time and may remember many intimate encounters with some of them and maybe it will bring a smile to your face! Some of them are no longer with us because they made bad choices or hopefully retired or maybe still around! The other reason I'm doing this is to remind you guys that in this hobby most of the relationships that we have with these women are ephemeral and transitory at best and the minute we try to take them too seriously or become overly involved or try to save them we end up disappointed, hurt or put ourselves in jeopardy, maybe personally, financially etc. Remember that it's always just sex for money and nothing else and I'm just as guilty of forgetting that and have made many mistakes as I'm sure some of you have. I will tell you that one of the pictures is of a wonderful woman who used to advertise on backpage and retired in 2016, turned her life around and who I'm lucky enough to see on a regular basis! But, she's the exception and really helping me to full retirement from the hobby! Besides, I'm getting too old for this shit!
    I recognize 4 of them. Pretty sure I did 3. I don't remember any names, I'm horrible about that! Curious about the last one, the pic that doesn't show her face. Who is she? Still in the hobby?

  2. #13388

    Lacey from Tampa

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974  [View Original Post]
    With the amount of positive responses so far I believe we will be in for a treat soon. Lacey told me she will let me know when she is coming in so that I can relay to you all.
    Looks like you've got enough interest in her already to get her to come over here. Regardless, count me in, definitely someone I'd like to meet!

  3. #13387

    Nope. Nope. Nopity-nope!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFunTool  [View Original Post]
    Texted and got a quote for 120 h and 80 hh incall or outcall. Wants a deposit of half either way. Says located in Melbourne and gave an apartment complex that is in Melbourne. Said she could "verify" on snapchat. Wondering if anyone TOFTT.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/215698358162
    Not paying a deposit! I'm going with scam. As if the deposit weren't enough of a concern, I don't recognize the pics, guessing new to the area, looks to be TGTBT, the rates are low and she's wanting half up front. Not doing it.

  4. #13386

    Deposit

    This one here was advertising in Orlando earlier I inquired said $20 hh with 6 deposit!! I said no thanks.

    Bs.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...m/004605523506

    And of course right after I post link is dead !

  5. #13385

    Julia?

    I was with a Julia many years ago. Great body with man-made, and long reddish hair. She was a great time! She was a bit older. Is this the same Julia that everyone is talking about?

  6. #13384

    Anyone try?

    Texted and got a quote for 120 h and 80 hh incall or outcall. Wants a deposit of half either way. Says located in Melbourne and gave an apartment complex that is in Melbourne. Said she could "verify" on snapchat. Wondering if anyone TOFTT.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/215698358162

  7. #13383

    Julia Pictures

    Thank you, Willie, for your Julia updates and the great pictures. BTW, IMHO, the authentic, non-filtered pics of Julia are much better. In fact, the picture you posted a couple of months ago is what inspired me to make the drive to Palm Bay (at the time) to meet her. Obviously, gas prices are making that more difficult these days.

    A Julia Fan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Julia has an in call today, so if you have seen her no need to mention what an experience with her is like and she using the 321 373-xxxx number to contact.

  8. #13382
    Quote Originally Posted by Jafo1970  [View Original Post]
    Hello Spacecoast mongers.

    Hoping to get some feedback for a 32 y / o provider that goes by Cakes. She's apparently 6 months pregnant now and posting up my way in the Slocala forum.

    Though have scheduling a dream with her next weekend. You can DM me your thoughts privately if you wish.

    Stay safe my eastern costal peeps.

    Jafo.
    Current ad says she's 7 mos along (not that it matters much). She been posting increasingly desperate sounding posts in the last 2-3 weeks. She's legit, and IIRC, had an incall in cocoa a few years ago. Even if I wanted to help, she hasnt had an incall in months, so that's a PASS for me.

    F1.

  9. #13381
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974  [View Original Post]
    With the amount of positive responses so far I believe we will be in for a treat soon. Lacey told me she will let me know when she is coming in so that I can relay to you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to her yesterday and she would let me know also.
    I also spoke to her as well. Said she would let me know.

  10. #13380

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Rufus2104  [View Original Post]
    Spoke to Jasmine today. She is now in Titusville. She is using the same digits, Looking for her regulars and new mongers.

    Rufus.
    Always thought that view was amazing. .

  11. #13379

    Feedback for WF Escort "Cakes"

    Hello Spacecoast mongers.

    Hoping to get some feedback for a 32 y / o provider that goes by Cakes. She's apparently 6 months pregnant now and posting up my way in the Slocala forum.

    Though have scheduling a dream with her next weekend. You can DM me your thoughts privately if you wish.

    Stay safe my eastern costal peeps.

    Jafo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmzyynzu2mjvjzjk4mwvmotg1zweyzmq5odc4zjjjownmmzuzztc5.jpg.jpeg‎  

  12. #13378

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Rufus2104  [View Original Post]
    Spoke to Jasmine today. She is now in Titusville. She is using the same digits, Looking for her regulars and new mongers.

    Rufus.
    A link sure would have been nice.

  13. #13377

    Jasmine

    Spoke to Jasmine today. She is now in Titusville. She is using the same digits, Looking for her regulars and new mongers.

    Rufus.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bad Kitty.jpg‎  

  14. #13376

    Ya

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974  [View Original Post]
    With the amount of positive responses so far I believe we will be in for a treat soon. Lacey told me she will let me know when she is coming in so that I can relay to you all.
    I spoke to her yesterday and she would let me know also.

  15. #13375

    Lacey from Tampa

    With the amount of positive responses so far I believe we will be in for a treat soon. Lacey told me she will let me know when she is coming in so that I can relay to you all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape