Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 552 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7658
    Quote Originally Posted by BandaLider  [View Original Post]
    Just like that **** Niteluvr, you never get tired of getting your ass kicked by RogerOver, over and over! It's apparent your a **** who loves to be denigrated and humiliated; makes sense. Only a **** like you wants to blow guys and swallow their cum and then take it up the ass! What a girl!
    He's the gimpy guy at the glory hole at Tokyo Valentina on CB.

  2. #7657
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullett64  [View Original Post]
    There are significant side effects to having a baby. They are measured in the costs involved with raising the child (well over $100,000 in today's economy), the impact on the woman's ability to earn that money while caring for the child, and the emotional trauma associated with an unforeseen disruption to her lifestyle, possibly for the rest of her life. To declare otherwise is disingenuous.

    For the record, I am against abortion, not because it should be illegal, but because it should be unnecessary. We have the technology to help any woman stop from getting pregnant if that is her desire, but too many legal and religious philosophies block them from implementation. These work to insure that a woman must carry an unwanted baby to term, but do nothing once the child is born to provide it with a comfortable life. They leave all of that mess to the woman who didn't want the baby in the first place.

    Until we as a society assume all of the cost and responsibility of raising otherwise unwanted or unexpected children, we have no right to tell any woman what she can and cannot do with her own body.
    No it is not. There is no side effect to one's body. There is a side effect to having an abortion on one's body. This whole abortion argument stems from one problem. Men not being able to control their dick LOL. Over 98 percent of abortions are due to economic problems or the baby is just an inconvenience. Not a viable excuse. People who engage in sexual activity can take the proper precautions to prevent a pregnancy. It is not rocket science. Is it really that hard to not allow precum or cum to enter a woman's vaginal canal?

    All of the reasons you cited are just inconveniences to one's life. Which is why I said there is a lack of personal accountability and responsibility in this generation. They believe the only solution to prevent pregnancy due to them having reckless sex is abortion. It takes seconds to put a condom on properly. Not that hard. Lube + condoms cost at most 16 bucks. In comparison to paying hundreds if not thousands in bills for abortions.

    Just a lack of real men to take responsibility for what they do in bed and also on the woman who accepts getting creamed. I've encountered women who prefer sex without a condom. Yeah I usually say nope.

    This isn't even about religion etc. You don't need to be religious to know the body growing inside a woman isn't their own body. It's not her body being amputated. The rule of thumb is take responsibility of what happens in bed. No one is forcing them to have sex which can result in a pregnancy. Unprotected sex is the leading cause of an unwanted pregnancy. No excuses.

    Segregation was upheld by the supreme court and shot down by the supreme court. Same thing happened to roe v wade.

  3. #7656
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104

    Knowledge is power

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerr884  [View Original Post]
    With abortion illegal I can see working girls upping the price or keeping it around. 20 now for Qv smh. They gone need that extra money for trip to another country for that abortion.
    You clearly don't understand the decision. It does not ban abortion in the US.

  4. #7655

    Ass kicked by RogerOver and Over and Over!

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvEmall  [View Original Post]
    LOL. So sad that you have to draw and buttress support from the self-labeled board troll. And I'm sure you do believe his faulty grammar laden quote is accurate. Me, I'm surprised anybody can even read that. His grade school level attempt at psychology is pathetic, but I understand why you and he can relate on that level. In fact, I'm thinking you may well be the same person. I have him on permanent ignore, so the only reason I saw that post is your quote. I can see it's time now to do the same for you. Buh-Bye, chump!
    Just like that **** Niteluvr, you never get tired of getting your ass kicked by RogerOver, over and over! It's apparent your a **** who loves to be denigrated and humiliated; makes sense. Only a **** like you wants to blow guys and swallow their cum and then take it up the ass! What a girl!

  5. #7654
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    There is no side effects to having a baby.
    There are significant side effects to having a baby. They are measured in the costs involved with raising the child (well over $100,000 in today's economy), the impact on the woman's ability to earn that money while caring for the child, and the emotional trauma associated with an unforeseen disruption to her lifestyle, possibly for the rest of her life. To declare otherwise is disingenuous.

    For the record, I am against abortion, not because it should be illegal, but because it should be unnecessary. We have the technology to help any woman stop from getting pregnant if that is her desire, but too many legal and religious philosophies block them from implementation. These work to insure that a woman must carry an unwanted baby to term, but do nothing once the child is born to provide it with a comfortable life. They leave all of that mess to the woman who didn't want the baby in the first place.

    Until we as a society assume all of the cost and responsibility of raising otherwise unwanted or unexpected children, we have no right to tell any woman what she can and cannot do with her own body.

  6. #7653

    Ignore me?

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvEmall  [View Original Post]
    LOL. So sad that you have to draw and buttress support from the self-labeled board troll. And I'm sure you do believe his faulty grammar laden quote is accurate. Me, I'm surprised anybody can even read that. His grade school level attempt at psychology is pathetic, but I understand why you and he can relate on that level. In fact, I'm thinking you may well be the same person. I have him on permanent ignore, so the only reason I saw that post is your quote. I can see it's time now to do the same for you. Buh-Bye, chump!
    Capitulation! I win! Now go suck your boyfriend's cock, ya ****!

  7. #7652
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    So fucking accurate!
    LOL. So sad that you have to draw and buttress support from the self-labeled board troll. And I'm sure you do believe his faulty grammar laden quote is accurate. Me, I'm surprised anybody can even read that. His grade school level attempt at psychology is pathetic, but I understand why you and he can relate on that level. In fact, I'm thinking you may well be the same person. I have him on permanent ignore, so the only reason I saw that post is your quote. I can see it's time now to do the same for you. Buh-Bye, chump!

  8. #7651
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Of course you want to invoke "god" you feeble minded dipshit.
    I didn't invoke God, you did, and it's not the first time. But you're too simple-minded to even remember that. No, I just responded to your obvious cry for help to help you understand why he's such an issue for you that you felt compelled to bring it up. I just saved you a lot of money with my accurate psychoanalysis. Now all you have to do is accept and treat for it. Remember, the first of the steps toward recovery is admission!

    By the way, how do you reconcile your condescension and vitriol towards the LGBTQ+ or whatever they call themselves now adays, as well as the mentally handicapped, with the "accept and promote all" mentality of your party? Don't you feel like a hypocrite?

  9. #7650
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Oh, and as far as "experts" on Reddit are concerned, I suppose you're an expert because you post on a hooker board? You're so stupid it's hilarious. Please post more shit I can make fun of.
    No, I'm an expert because everything I've posted has been proven accurate, while everything you've posted has been proven bullshit. That really irks you, doesn't it? I'm sorry you haven't been blessed by God with the intellect he gave me, or 99% of the population, for that matter. You'd be much happier if you just accepted that and not let it embitter you.

  10. #7649
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Well, it looks as though from your post, the SCOTUS did all those chicks a favor by keeping them from committing suicide, eh? I've known women that took abortion pills and they didn't experience any of the shit you said. In fact, they felt like it was pretty much a non-event and they took a day off and got back to normal life the next day.

    It's amusing how "pro-lifers" seem to have so much concern about side effects of abortion methods, but don't seem to care about the side effects of viagra, or women/couples having a baby that they can't take care of.
    There is no side effects to having a baby. As I said there is a lack of self accountability and responsibility in this generation for reckless sexual behavior. Just because someone you know didn't display signs of concern doesn't mean all of the other thousands of women didn't experience that. You seem to take a whole case study and apply to one person lool. Statistical probabilities with data to back it up is never false dude. The whole issue is men being reckless in bed. Either don't know how to use a condom properly or they're having unprotected sex. Who's at fault? The people having sex. Not the government.

    The decision of roe v wade was pure overreach by the courts. It's not a constitutional right to kill an unborn child. It was pure overreach when the supreme courts rule segregation was legitimate. That was overturned as overreach in 1954.

    Abortion pills do make a woman bleed. All that you're saying can be found by doing some basic research. Doctors who give the pill know what women experience. Adults need to take responsibility for their sexual behavior. It's really simple. Don't have unprotected sex. Pre-cum can get a woman pregnant. The whole notion of "did you pull out" in the year 2022 is so funny. Most reasons given today for an abortion are out of pure selfishness.

    You can literally go on institutional websites to find the facts. The whole notion behind aborting was that it's not a living child inside the woman. When it is. Bacteria is life on mars but a child in the womb isn't life. All sorts of excuses are given to justify doing it. Even after birth. You're so concerned about a rule that just leaves the decisions up to the states. Abortion isn't banned except in one state. Are you not concern over the market where baby parts and live babies are sold?

    https://www.plannedparenthood.org/le...-abortion-pill . It's normal to bleed after taking abortion pills.

    The solution is so stupid simple. People need to educate themselves on sex and stop being reckless. As I pointed out there are countless other preventative measures in preventing pregnancy. Adults need to do their due diligence.

  11. #7648
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Not necessarily so. There are other avenues in preventing pregnancy. Number is being accountable for one's actions. Getting creamed can get you pregnant. They can use birth control pills, condoms, mifepristone, abortion pill, diaphragms, IUDs, plan B pills or just all together provide covered services. Hell even better. Men can take responsibility and not engage in a practice that gets the female pregnant. Cream down her throat rather than down her pussy or asshole.

    Hell there are applications that aide a woman in knowing what months they are fertile as well. People just big mad they need to be accountable for reckless sexual behavior which ends up in a pregnancy. There are countless preventative measures out there. If a female is done having kids. Said female can get a tubal ligation. Just my 2 cents. Pregnancy due to lack of sexual education or recklessness is due to that person's choices at the end of the day. No one is forcing said individual to have sex. It's actually weird that people ignore the negative side effective of abortion on a woman. Hell abortion pills cause a woman to bleed for several weeks and it's not a good feeling for them.

    https://afterabortion.org/abortion-r...-side-effects/ . The rate of taking their own life increases by 154 percent.

    https://healthresearchfunding.org/19...on-statistics/ .
    Well, it looks as though from your post, the SCOTUS did all those chicks a favor by keeping them from committing suicide, eh? I've known women that took abortion pills and they didn't experience any of the shit you said. In fact, they felt like it was pretty much a non-event and they took a day off and got back to normal life the next day.

    It's amusing how "pro-lifers" seem to have so much concern about side effects of abortion methods, but don't seem to care about the side effects of viagra, or women/couples having a baby that they can't take care of.

  12. #7647
    Quote Originally Posted by BandaLider  [View Original Post]
    I knew it was only a matter time before you tried to let Derek retarded ass implemented that old tired and untrue dumb fuck God In an effort to buttress your stupidity. It was only a matter of time! Here's the salient question: why needlessly expose yourself to scorn and ridicule unless your ready to ready to reveal your identity like a man who really believes what he says? I say you're a pussy and won't do it. What says the pussy?
    So fucking accurate! Can't wait for him to tell us how the world was covered in water and all the animals lived on a boat half the size of a football field. Or how Balaam was hitting his donkey and it spoke to him. Or Ezekiel and the pile of bones. Or my personal fav, how god came out of the gay closet with moses in Exodus. That's right, god showed moses his ass and asked how it looked. That's probably gay, or at least homoerotic. But to be fair, god says that if you view his face you'll die, so I guess the alternative was divine ass. lol

    Tell us stupid fuck luver of email, do you believe those stories? I'm sure you do. I'll bet you can find them in the Epoch Times.

    Oh, and as far as "experts" on Reddit are concerned, I suppose you're an expert because you post on a hooker board? You're so stupid it's hilarious. Please post more shit I can make fun of.

  13. #7646
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Oh shit, the board troll is back again! You're more predictable than my dog's poo schedule.
    No, I made it obvious because you're too stupid to figure it out otherwise. What's predictable and obvious is that your still persona non grata everywhere except the lower floor of Tokyo Valentina on Cheshire Bridge.

  14. #7645

    Dumber and dumber

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvEmall  [View Original Post]
    Expert, huh? LOL. I guess that's why he has to resort to Reddit to get heard. You're quick to ignore the link I provided to a published letter from 16 experts in the Lancet (your party's publication of choice, so long as they were supporting the narrative) questioning the natural origins theory, saying your "expert" is full of shit. Yes, I realize it's part of your pussy-ass strategy to try and deflect from the facts because you have no real brain and no answers, and aren't a big enough person to just admit you were wrong.

    I also understand that your mad at God and don't believe he could be so cruel, and therefore deduce he can not exist. I can even understand why. It must be tough being called ugly by all those frog-faced hoes all the time. This also explains why you're always bringing up cock too, since you're constantly getting rejected by all these ugly hoes, it's all you have left to turn to. This further fits with your unquestioning support for the party that wants to push transgenderism and all that shit down this country's throat. See how nicely all the pieces of the puzzle fit together, and how easy you are to figure out? I'll try to start using the proper pronouns of she / her for you from now on.
    Of course you want to invoke "god" you feeble minded dipshit. No surprise you believe in a supernatural sky bully, falls right in line with believing other stupid shit without any evidence. And you have the gall to accuse other people of not going along with the sewage you spew? Seriously. Grown ass people sticking with something as silly as the easter bunny. You're really a loser.

    You still mad because I fucked your retarded sister in the ass and used your toothbrush to clean the shit off my cock?

  15. #7644

    The last resort of idiots and fools; God

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvEmall  [View Original Post]
    Expert, huh? LOL. I guess that's why he has to resort to Reddit to get heard. You're quick to ignore the link I provided to a published letter from 16 experts in the Lancet (your party's publication of choice, so long as they were supporting the narrative) questioning the natural origins theory, saying your "expert" is full of shit. Yes, I realize it's part of your pussy-ass strategy to try and deflect from the facts because you have no real brain and no answers, and aren't a big enough person to just admit you were wrong.

    I also understand that your mad at God and don't believe he could be so cruel, and therefore deduce he can not exist. I can even understand why. It must be tough being called ugly by all those frog-faced hoes all the time. This also explains why you're always bringing up cock too, since you're constantly getting rejected by all these ugly hoes, it's all you have left to turn to. This further fits with your unquestioning support for the party that wants to push transgenderism and all that shit down this country's throat. See how nicely all the pieces of the puzzle fit together, and how easy you are to figure out? I'll try to start using the proper pronouns of she / her for you from now on.
    I knew it was only a matter time before you tried to let Derek retarded ass implemented that old tired and untrue dumb fuck God In an effort to buttress your stupidity. It was only a matter of time! Here's the salient question: why needlessly expose yourself to scorn and ridicule unless your ready to ready to reveal your identity like a man who really believes what he says? I say you're a pussy and won't do it. What says the pussy?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape