Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 323 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 373 423 823 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 18820
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13990

    Emily / Stephanie

    Spinner MILF from the Seaworld / airport area. Has anyone seen or heard from her? Mrs. Tito's?

  2. #13989

    It was worth a shot!

    Quote Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Well folks in approximately twelve or so years of mongering I asked a civilian for favors LOL. I was at the wawa off Goldenrod and Curry Ford when a cute latina I saw twenty five to thirty year old a little chubby came up and asked "Hi can I get a ride to Pershing Walmart my homegirl is meeting me there". I quickly replied while at the gas pump do you have just a few dollars for gas. Her reply was I only have debit card I can buy you food or something inside. Well me being me I said well I am just getting gas I am not hungry would you do something else. The look she gave me and her reply of "fuck no ill wait" was priceless. I hopped in my car and drove off. Was she a worker I doubt it but like the saying is Gas cash or ass nothing is free. LOL.
    You basically had 2 possible outcomes, the one you got or the one where she blows you on the way to Walmart! Considering your worst case scenario was a "fuck no" look from her, seems like it was worth the effort!

  3. #13988
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallPeepee100  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany redhead gone? A true travesty. My guess would be pregnant.
    The last time I actually saw her she mentioned that her baby daddy had died (who I also think was managing her). And the last response I got from text she said she out of town taking a break.

  4. #13987

    Sucky comms

    I tried several times to hit her up but her communication isn't the greatest.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    You should have waited. She's not ugly. I saw her a while back for a QV, which lasted about 30 mins. A nice wild-and-sweaty time with her.

  5. #13986

    Motel X aka Geneva

    Quote Originally Posted by DirectHold129  [View Original Post]
    I saw that the sign was covered and no cars in the lot. Did this place close?
    I know a girl that goes there almost daily. I seen her yesterday and text her today, no mention of anything being closed. At times they have shut down one side of the motel. No water, construction etc. It was far better when Dan the man ran it.

  6. #13985

    Massage Independant HE

    May not be the right place to ask, but I'm new to the site. But where is the best list to find independent massage with HE or options for more? Thank you in advance--clmnt.

  7. #13984

    Motel x (Geneva)

    I saw that the sign was covered and no cars in the lot. Did this place close?

  8. #13983

    Tiffany Redhead

    I was just thinking yesterday that I haven't seen any posts about Tiffany Redhead recently.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallPeepee100  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany redhead gone? A true travesty. My guess would be pregnant.

  9. #13982

    Re: natalia

    You should have waited. She's not ugly. I saw her a while back for a QV, which lasted about 30 mins. A nice wild-and-sweaty time with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by SwaggyD  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...talia/47436210

    Any info on this one? I tried on two different occasions to set a meetup, the first time she told me she needed 20 minutes to get ready which was ok since I was about 25 minutes from her incall at the La Quinta on Consulate. When I arrived she gave me the room number but needed an additional 15 minutes to finish getting ready, I don't wait in parking lots so I left. Tried setting something for this morning, again she needed time to get ready / put on makeup etc. I told her she didn't need makeup for a QV she told me she was going to wear a mask if she couldn't wear makeup LOL.

    I'm thinking this chick is ugly, a set up or maybe a man because who suggest wearing a mask and on top of everything she wanted 120 for a qv her ad says it's 110.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...talia/47436210

  10. #13981

    First time

    Well folks in approximately twelve or so years of mongering I asked a civilian for favors LOL. I was at the wawa off Goldenrod and Curry Ford when a cute latina I saw twenty five to thirty year old a little chubby came up and asked "Hi can I get a ride to Pershing Walmart my homegirl is meeting me there". I quickly replied while at the gas pump do you have just a few dollars for gas. Her reply was I only have debit card I can buy you food or something inside. Well me being me I said well I am just getting gas I am not hungry would you do something else. The look she gave me and her reply of "fuck no ill wait" was priceless. I hopped in my car and drove off. Was she a worker I doubt it but like the saying is Gas cash or ass nothing is free. LOL.

  11. #13980

    Natalia

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...talia/47436210

    Any info on this one? I tried on two different occasions to set a meetup, the first time she told me she needed 20 minutes to get ready which was ok since I was about 25 minutes from her incall at the La Quinta on Consulate. When I arrived she gave me the room number but needed an additional 15 minutes to finish getting ready, I don't wait in parking lots so I left. Tried setting something for this morning, again she needed time to get ready / put on makeup etc. I told her she didn't need makeup for a QV she told me she was going to wear a mask if she couldn't wear makeup LOL.

    I'm thinking this chick is ugly, a set up or maybe a man because who suggest wearing a mask and on top of everything she wanted 120 for a qv her ad says it's 110.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...talia/47436210

  12. #13979

    Tiffany redhead

    Tiffany redhead gone? A true travesty. My guess would be pregnant.

  13. #13978

    Different Name?

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...lando/84277335

    Did this one used to go by a different name in the past? Looks familiar but can't figure it out.

  14. #13977

    Anyone like to be watched?

    Anyone out there like to be watched while they have fun? I'm very curious to be a voyeur in the room and watch all of the action go down!

    Prefer maitland, altamonte areas if anyone is interested PM me.

    Thanks!

  15. #13976

    Hey Ben

    Quote Originally Posted by BenDover0906  [View Original Post]
    Hood porn chick been dropping ads on LC for a month and some change anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/83906272#.

    200 quick, 250 hh, 500 hr. Everything covered, no GFE. Might be a decent notch on the belt for a hhr. Seen her flicks only reason I'm considering taking the plunge.

    Same for Alexis. Not sure about the rates but she provides in the Orlando / Tampa region.
    I met your wife EileenDover the other day. Nice lady.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape