Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 323 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 373 423 823 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 18819
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13989

    Massage Independant HE

    May not be the right place to ask, but I'm new to the site. But where is the best list to find independent massage with HE or options for more? Thank you in advance--clmnt.

  2. #13988

    Motel x (Geneva)

    I saw that the sign was covered and no cars in the lot. Did this place close?

  3. #13987

    Tiffany Redhead

    I was just thinking yesterday that I haven't seen any posts about Tiffany Redhead recently.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallPeepee100  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany redhead gone? A true travesty. My guess would be pregnant.

  4. #13986

    Re: natalia

    You should have waited. She's not ugly. I saw her a while back for a QV, which lasted about 30 mins. A nice wild-and-sweaty time with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by SwaggyD  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...talia/47436210

    Any info on this one? I tried on two different occasions to set a meetup, the first time she told me she needed 20 minutes to get ready which was ok since I was about 25 minutes from her incall at the La Quinta on Consulate. When I arrived she gave me the room number but needed an additional 15 minutes to finish getting ready, I don't wait in parking lots so I left. Tried setting something for this morning, again she needed time to get ready / put on makeup etc. I told her she didn't need makeup for a QV she told me she was going to wear a mask if she couldn't wear makeup LOL.

    I'm thinking this chick is ugly, a set up or maybe a man because who suggest wearing a mask and on top of everything she wanted 120 for a qv her ad says it's 110.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...talia/47436210

  5. #13985

    First time

    Well folks in approximately twelve or so years of mongering I asked a civilian for favors LOL. I was at the wawa off Goldenrod and Curry Ford when a cute latina I saw twenty five to thirty year old a little chubby came up and asked "Hi can I get a ride to Pershing Walmart my homegirl is meeting me there". I quickly replied while at the gas pump do you have just a few dollars for gas. Her reply was I only have debit card I can buy you food or something inside. Well me being me I said well I am just getting gas I am not hungry would you do something else. The look she gave me and her reply of "fuck no ill wait" was priceless. I hopped in my car and drove off. Was she a worker I doubt it but like the saying is Gas cash or ass nothing is free. LOL.

  6. #13984

    Natalia

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...talia/47436210

    Any info on this one? I tried on two different occasions to set a meetup, the first time she told me she needed 20 minutes to get ready which was ok since I was about 25 minutes from her incall at the La Quinta on Consulate. When I arrived she gave me the room number but needed an additional 15 minutes to finish getting ready, I don't wait in parking lots so I left. Tried setting something for this morning, again she needed time to get ready / put on makeup etc. I told her she didn't need makeup for a QV she told me she was going to wear a mask if she couldn't wear makeup LOL.

    I'm thinking this chick is ugly, a set up or maybe a man because who suggest wearing a mask and on top of everything she wanted 120 for a qv her ad says it's 110.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...talia/47436210

  7. #13983

    Tiffany redhead

    Tiffany redhead gone? A true travesty. My guess would be pregnant.

  8. #13982

    Different Name?

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...lando/84277335

    Did this one used to go by a different name in the past? Looks familiar but can't figure it out.

  9. #13981

    Anyone like to be watched?

    Anyone out there like to be watched while they have fun? I'm very curious to be a voyeur in the room and watch all of the action go down!

    Prefer maitland, altamonte areas if anyone is interested PM me.

    Thanks!

  10. #13980

    Hey Ben

    Quote Originally Posted by BenDover0906  [View Original Post]
    Hood porn chick been dropping ads on LC for a month and some change anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/83906272#.

    200 quick, 250 hh, 500 hr. Everything covered, no GFE. Might be a decent notch on the belt for a hhr. Seen her flicks only reason I'm considering taking the plunge.

    Same for Alexis. Not sure about the rates but she provides in the Orlando / Tampa region.
    I met your wife EileenDover the other day. Nice lady.

  11. #13979

    Check The SW Thread for Info on Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by BenDover0906  [View Original Post]
    Hood porn chick been dropping ads on LC for a month and some change anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/83906272#.

    200 quick, 250 hh, 500 hr. Everything covered, no GFE. Might be a decent notch on the belt for a hhr. Seen her flicks only reason I'm considering taking the plunge.

    Same for Alexis. Not sure about the rates but she provides in the Orlando / Tampa region.
    Quote Originally Posted by WayneAshley380  [View Original Post]
    Raven Swallows has some hood porn out and is 200 hr.
    BenDover,

    I added some intel on the matter over in the Streetwalker Thread about Raven since that's where most of all the other conversations about her pretty much live.

    Grain 56.

  12. #13978
    Quote Originally Posted by HotBeefU  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed a lot of members post about BBJ'S. I was wondering if anyone ever contacted an std from a BBJ. I know it is possible, but not as likely as with other types of sex. I was just wondering what are the real odds of getting an std from a BBJ ?
    I'm a bit paranoid about catching something but I have partaken and might partake in the future. My actual number of bbbjs from pros is only a handful and Ive never had a problem.

    Here's my non scientific research / reasoning:

    You won't find anyone who can provide actual odds because there is no research on just bbbjs of any type. What you do get is most everyone admits it's possible. Government websites and mainstream sites will make you believe it's pretty easy to catch something with BBBJ. If you dig you can find more nuanced medical professionals who will tell you it's very long odds to catch something that way, but still possible. Best I can tell you can catch HSV1 from oral but most people have a previous infection orally so they're immune. HSV2 is theoretically possible but highly unlikely someone would have it orally to transfer via BBBJ. Gonorrhea is possible as is syphillis but typically not orally. Chylamidia I've heard is not possible but also heard it is. An NGU is probably most likely and kind of like getting a UTI.

    I personally think if you delve into the world of Sex Workers who are heavy drug users, street people and generally don't take care of themselves you're upping your odds. Someone who is taking good care of themselves physically is much less likely to contract something and more likely to take care of it if they do. All that said, abstaining is the only guarantee.

  13. #13977

    STIs (formerly STDs)

    There is a wealth of information to wade through here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ion-and-Advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by HotBeefU  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed a lot of members post about BBJ'S. I was wondering if anyone ever contacted an std from a BBJ. I know it is possible, but not as likely as with other types of sex. I was just wondering what are the real odds of getting an std from a BBJ ?

  14. #13976

    Blushing

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris355  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember ebony chick with enormous juggs in the airport area? She was on Eros, huge tits with straight hair. I am not sure if this is the correct name. I want to think this was 10 years ago. Just curious if she is out there maybe in a different part of the country. Grain probably knows since he knows everything else.
    Nah, don't recall her. Thanks for the call-out though. I readily admit, I don't know everything. In fact, I am FAR from that level, and I have no problem admitting that as a fact. What I do know pretty well though is how to read current and old posts and can easily see when Mongers go from providing valuable Forum Intel to becoming contradictory, misleading or even turning Creepily Quasi.

    Grain 56.

  15. #13975

    Simone by the airport

    Does anyone remember ebony chick with enormous juggs in the airport area? She was on Eros, huge tits with straight hair. I am not sure if this is the correct name. I want to think this was 10 years ago. Just curious if she is out there maybe in a different part of the country. Grain probably knows since he knows everything else. 😄

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape