Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #49006

    TaoistMaster: Check Your PM

    Quote Originally Posted by TaoistMaster  [View Original Post]
    I think Atlanta Fun Guy posted that Monica is the most beautiful girl there.
    TaoistMaster: Please check your PM; I sent to a PM on 6/19.

  2. #49005
    Quote Originally Posted by Leinhart  [View Original Post]
    I setup an appointment with Monica at ML yesterday since I had time to kill. The massage was fantastic, no interruptions, took care to hit all the right spots, she used her arms a lot in her technique which felt good. There was ample teasing before the flip, and the HJ was good, ball play and she followed instructions well. Total damage was 70/60 OTD.

    I'm curious to know if I actually got Monica or if this was someone else, her appearance didn't quite match the description I've seen in prior accounts here. The "Monica" I got was probably around 5'6" or so, average build with curly, a bit lower than chin length hair. She also seemed to be at least in her mid to late 30's. Her service was great, though wasn't quite who I was expecting so probably wouldn't repeat any time soon.

    On another note, I've been on the hunt for someone with a similar to build to Nana from the now closed Luna Massage anyone know of a provider that fits that bill?
    I think Atlanta Fun Guy posted that Monica is the most beautiful girl there.

  3. #49004
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    Was sore and stopped at Sunshine on Bell's Ferry, drew Grace. Probably a fox and a half 30 years ago but still going strong. Fantastic deep tissue massage and very comfortable finish.

    6/. 6.
    Agreed Grace is nice as her massage skills are solid. She's older and thin. If you're looking for "hot, younger types" you should try somewhere else but I'm easily pleased so she looks great to me. She stretched out my legs and arms last session, which felt nice. Great attitude. Highly recommend. 60/60 as well last session.

  4. #49003
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Gee, thought I already said that. Ever heard of plagiarism?
    Sorry man I should have said it differently. What I meant to say was I agree with you on the recommendation of Ease. I could have said "I second that" to avoid any plagiarism.

  5. #49002
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Leinhart  [View Original Post]
    I setup an appointment with Monica at ML yesterday since I had time to kill. The massage was fantastic, no interruptions, took care to hit all the right spots, she used her arms a lot in her technique which felt good. There was ample teasing before the flip, and the HJ was good, ball play and she followed instructions well. Total damage was 70/60 OTD.

    I'm curious to know if I actually got Monica or if this was someone else, her appearance didn't quite match the description I've seen in prior accounts here. The "Monica" I got was probably around 5'6" or so, average build with curly, a bit lower than chin length hair. She also seemed to be at least in her mid to late 30's. Her service was great, though wasn't quite who I was expecting so probably wouldn't repeat any time soon.

    On another note, I've been on the hunt for someone with a similar to build to Nana from the now closed Luna Massage anyone know of a provider that fits that bill?
    Doesn't sound like Monica at all. What did Nana look like?

  6. #49001
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Of those three, Ease would be your best bet for thicker types. Good luck and post a detailed report.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Ease would be your best bet for thicker types.
    Gee, thought I already said that. Ever heard of plagiarism?

  7. #49000
    Quote Originally Posted by FatMan247  [View Original Post]
    It's been a long while but I wanted to give this little warning to the FS enthusiasts out there.

    Durex Air (covers) break easy as hell and I'd stay away from them if you have a significant other and are trying to stay safe.

    For me they have broken on 4 different occasions, all different boxes and with 4 different providers.

    Happy hunting.
    Any suggestions of young providers that I can have FS in Forsyth? I am from Liburn. Thanks!

  8. #48999

    Nana from Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by Leinhart  [View Original Post]
    I setup an appointment with Monica at ML yesterday since I had time to kill. The massage was fantastic, no interruptions, took care to hit all the right spots, she used her arms a lot in her technique which felt good. There was ample teasing before the flip, and the HJ was good, ball play and she followed instructions well. Total damage was 70/60 OTD.

    I'm curious to know if I actually got Monica or if this was someone else, her appearance didn't quite match the description I've seen in prior accounts here. The "Monica" I got was probably around 5'6" or so, average build with curly, a bit lower than chin length hair. She also seemed to be at least in her mid to late 30's. Her service was great, though wasn't quite who I was expecting so probably wouldn't repeat any time soon.

    On another note, I've been on the hunt for someone with a similar to build to Nana from the now closed Luna Massage anyone know of a provider that fits that bill?
    Sadly I used to have her cell number but never transfered it when I got a new phone. Then again never though Luna would get shut down, I loved her tiny little body and would glady drive a good distance to see her again, she has to be working somewhere.

  9. #48998

    Moonlight shutdown

    Is moonlight permanently closed? I was planning to go today but that's what shows up on google maps. I also try calling and no one answered.

  10. #48997

    Monica. Massage Legend

    I setup an appointment with Monica at ML yesterday since I had time to kill. The massage was fantastic, no interruptions, took care to hit all the right spots, she used her arms a lot in her technique which felt good. There was ample teasing before the flip, and the HJ was good, ball play and she followed instructions well. Total damage was 70/60 OTD.

    I'm curious to know if I actually got Monica or if this was someone else, her appearance didn't quite match the description I've seen in prior accounts here. The "Monica" I got was probably around 5'6" or so, average build with curly, a bit lower than chin length hair. She also seemed to be at least in her mid to late 30's. Her service was great, though wasn't quite who I was expecting so probably wouldn't repeat any time soon.

    On another note, I've been on the hunt for someone with a similar to build to Nana from the now closed Luna Massage anyone know of a provider that fits that bill?

  11. #48996

    Jhs

    Thanks. Your description is accurate, except for her age. "In my opinion" she must around 40. Does not really matter; she is fit and fun. Her English is good.

    She is very similar to Lexi from T2, in terms of personality, prettiness and body type. I'm sure she is going to be discussed here a lot just like Lexi.

    She is from NY and is going to be here for not more than a month!

    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    I was in town visiting and thought I'd check out J&H after seeing a positive review.

    I walked in around 11:20 and had to wait a bit, but not too long, maybe 20 minutes. Gave the MS $80 for the hour. In walks Hanna. She's a beautiful woman, I'm guessing late 20's / early 30's. She's thick, but barely any fat on her stomach. I take the TS when offered and it was nice. Lots of teasing and a thorough shower as well. She gives me an average massage, not great. On the flip she asks what I want. Prices are $ for he and $. 5 for BJ. I went for the 2nd option (I'm assuming $$ for FS, but I didn't ask). This was a little more than I'm used to paying in my area, but I went for it. She did not disappoint! Lots of play before getting into the main event. Not mechanical at all. I would highly recommend!

  12. #48995

    Amazing Grace

    Was sore and stopped at Sunshine on Bell's Ferry, drew Grace. Probably a fox and a half 30 years ago but still going strong. Fantastic deep tissue massage and very comfortable finish.

    6/. 6.

  13. #48994
    Quote Originally Posted by FatMan247  [View Original Post]
    It's been a long while but I wanted to give this little warning to the FS enthusiasts out there.

    Durex Air (covers) break easy as hell and I'd stay away from them if you have a significant other and are trying to stay safe.

    For me they have broken on 4 different occasions, all different boxes and with 4 different providers.

    Happy hunting.
    Yikes stay safe everyone.

  14. #48993
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlTech  [View Original Post]
    Afternoon gents, I'll be in the Roswell area on Monday and trying to narrow down which place to go. I've read decent reviews on Enjoy, Kaina, and Ease. Which one is the best go to? I prefer thicker women with some meat on her bones not the spinner type. Any advise would be appreciated, I'll provide a review after my dream.
    Ease would be your best bet for thicker types.

  15. #48992
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlTech  [View Original Post]
    Afternoon gents, I'll be in the Roswell area on Monday and trying to narrow down which place to go. I've read decent reviews on Enjoy, Kaina, and Ease. Which one is the best go to? I prefer thicker women with some meat on her bones not the spinner type. Any advise would be appreciated, I'll provide a review after my dream.
    Don't go to Kaina then, you'll starve to death, they're all petite and slender. Ease maybe?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape