Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,501 to 10,515 of 59506
-
06-27-22 11:38 #49006Senior Member

Posts: 240TaoistMaster: Check Your PM
TaoistMaster: Please check your PM; I sent to a PM on 6/19.
Originally Posted by TaoistMaster
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 11:13 #49005Senior Member

Posts: 282I think Atlanta Fun Guy posted that Monica is the most beautiful girl there.
Originally Posted by Leinhart
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 10:17 #49004Senior Member

Posts: 798Agreed Grace is nice as her massage skills are solid. She's older and thin. If you're looking for "hot, younger types" you should try somewhere else but I'm easily pleased so she looks great to me. She stretched out my legs and arms last session, which felt nice. Great attitude. Highly recommend. 60/60 as well last session.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 10:12 #49003Senior Member

Posts: 798Sorry man I should have said it differently. What I meant to say was I agree with you on the recommendation of Ease. I could have said "I second that" to avoid any plagiarism.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 23:00 #49002Banned Member

Posts: 13634Doesn't sound like Monica at all. What did Nana look like?
Originally Posted by Leinhart
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 22:55 #49001Banned Member

Posts: 13634
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Gee, thought I already said that. Ever heard of plagiarism?
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 22:21 #49000Banned Member

Posts: 54Any suggestions of young providers that I can have FS in Forsyth? I am from Liburn. Thanks!
Originally Posted by FatMan247
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 20:33 #48999Senior Member

Posts: 1456Nana from Luna
Sadly I used to have her cell number but never transfered it when I got a new phone. Then again never though Luna would get shut down, I loved her tiny little body and would glady drive a good distance to see her again, she has to be working somewhere.
Originally Posted by Leinhart
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 14:49 #48998Senior Member

Posts: 164Moonlight shutdown
Is moonlight permanently closed? I was planning to go today but that's what shows up on google maps. I also try calling and no one answered.
-
06-26-22 14:41 #48997Regular Member

Posts: 15Monica. Massage Legend
I setup an appointment with Monica at ML yesterday since I had time to kill. The massage was fantastic, no interruptions, took care to hit all the right spots, she used her arms a lot in her technique which felt good. There was ample teasing before the flip, and the HJ was good, ball play and she followed instructions well. Total damage was 70/60 OTD.
I'm curious to know if I actually got Monica or if this was someone else, her appearance didn't quite match the description I've seen in prior accounts here. The "Monica" I got was probably around 5'6" or so, average build with curly, a bit lower than chin length hair. She also seemed to be at least in her mid to late 30's. Her service was great, though wasn't quite who I was expecting so probably wouldn't repeat any time soon.
On another note, I've been on the hunt for someone with a similar to build to Nana from the now closed Luna Massage anyone know of a provider that fits that bill?
-
06-26-22 07:15 #48996Senior Member

Posts: 98Jhs
Thanks. Your description is accurate, except for her age. "In my opinion" she must around 40. Does not really matter; she is fit and fun. Her English is good.
She is very similar to Lexi from T2, in terms of personality, prettiness and body type. I'm sure she is going to be discussed here a lot just like Lexi.
She is from NY and is going to be here for not more than a month!
Originally Posted by SCBear
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 06:06 #48995Senior Member

Posts: 297Amazing Grace
Was sore and stopped at Sunshine on Bell's Ferry, drew Grace. Probably a fox and a half 30 years ago but still going strong. Fantastic deep tissue massage and very comfortable finish.
6/. 6.
-
06-26-22 01:22 #48994Senior Member

Posts: 798Yikes stay safe everyone.
Originally Posted by FatMan247
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 01:20 #48993Senior Member

Posts: 798Ease would be your best bet for thicker types.
Originally Posted by AtlTech
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 22:19 #48992Banned Member

Posts: 2410Don't go to Kaina then, you'll starve to death, they're all petite and slender. Ease maybe?
Originally Posted by AtlTech
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






