Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 59499
-
06-25-22 14:33 #48984Senior Member

Posts: 241Glad to help.
Originally Posted by SCBear
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 13:32 #48983Regular Member

Posts: 20Roswell HB Rd
Afternoon gents, I'll be in the Roswell area on Monday and trying to narrow down which place to go. I've read decent reviews on Enjoy, Kaina, and Ease. Which one is the best go to? I prefer thicker women with some meat on her bones not the spinner type. Any advise would be appreciated, I'll provide a review after my dream.
-
06-25-22 13:14 #48982Regular Member

Posts: 20Elite Hands Cumming
Stopped in today, wasn't the first in the door but got assigned to NaNa when I got there. If the name wasn't off-putting enough, NaNa is a NoNo. Was greeted by her, the place is warmer and more stale than it should be, entered a room and did the usual, no towel.
In comes NaNa and at first seemed very friendly, she's a bit paunchy but giggled a few times as we made small talk. Like I said, initially friendly which she was throughout but very mechanical and not very experienced although her English is better than many others. Massage was 4/10, no technique and seemed inexperienced, BUT she did a fabulous job of loosening up my traps and shoulders. The oil they use there is about the cheapest I've ever experienced, smelled like Chinese takeout. On the flip she covered me with the towel that was on the table when I walked in and pushed aside. She worked my legs, no feet and was massaging (rubbing) lighter than on my back and got close to the boys but kept jr covered the whole time.
All in all, not really different than any other time I've been there, I usually get connected with the owner or manager, don't recall her name. Not sure I'd go back. I'd have to bring my own oil and be very specific about what to do and what to hit, which is where I defer to them typically as they are supposed to be the "experts. " All in all a 3/10.
-
06-25-22 10:10 #48981Senior Member

Posts: 332Royal on State Bridge
Anyone know if Linda is still working at Royal? Haven't been in a while. Inquiring minds want to know. PM if necessary.
-
06-25-22 07:13 #48980Senior Member

Posts: 207J & H review
I was in town visiting and thought I'd check out J&H after seeing a positive review.
I walked in around 11:20 and had to wait a bit, but not too long, maybe 20 minutes. Gave the MS $80 for the hour. In walks Hanna. She's a beautiful woman, I'm guessing late 20's / early 30's. She's thick, but barely any fat on her stomach. I take the TS when offered and it was nice. Lots of teasing and a thorough shower as well. She gives me an average massage, not great. On the flip she asks what I want. Prices are $ for he and $. 5 for BJ. I went for the 2nd option (I'm assuming $$ for FS, but I didn't ask). This was a little more than I'm used to paying in my area, but I went for it. She did not disappoint! Lots of play before getting into the main event. Not mechanical at all. I would highly recommend!
-
06-25-22 06:36 #48979Senior Member

Posts: 56Product Warning!
It's been a long while but I wanted to give this little warning to the FS enthusiasts out there.
Durex Air (covers) break easy as hell and I'd stay away from them if you have a significant other and are trying to stay safe.
For me they have broken on 4 different occasions, all different boxes and with 4 different providers.
Happy hunting.
-
06-25-22 00:21 #48978Senior Member

Posts: 382They used to have a slim chick in her 30's who would take her top off but she's gone I guess. My last visit was about a month ago it was an older lady with a good massage and finish. I'd tip the girl who took her top off 60 and the older lady 50. It's ok if you're on the Southside. Never left unhappy.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 23:32 #48977Senior Member

Posts: 40Lucky Me
Definitely, I was thankful. The girl was very nice and didn't rush the massage at all. Even at the end, the rush was more her technique not attitude. I was overall very appreciative they allowed me to come late.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 23:29 #48976Senior Member

Posts: 40Appreciate that
Thanks for the compliment mate.
Originally Posted by BandaLider
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 20:56 #48975Regular Member

Posts: 366
Typical camp with HE. Worth a try if you are in the area but not worth a drive from the North side.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Older ladies with pleasant attitude. You will most definitely NOT get any a masseuse who looks like the ladies in their ad.
OTC no problem. UTC possibly.
Hr 60/50 with no complaint about the tip.
YMMV.
-
06-24-22 19:32 #48974Banned Member

Posts: 2410Do you know how to GTS? https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...ough-ga-137372#rubmaps.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 17:03 #48973Banned Member

Posts: 2410Small C? Surely you jest!
Originally Posted by Asian267
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 16:59 #48972Banned Member

Posts: 13634Never heard of 66. Tell us more?
Originally Posted by Killakill
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 16:49 #48971Senior Member

Posts: 62Katy
Went to Katy to see if she was worth all of the hype. There was a lot teasing, and she can use her hands very well. I left feeling pretty good. However, there was no mutual touching OTC or UTC. It was worth the trip, but I doubt I will go back. Her breast were not a big as people have said (she showed them, but I could not touch them). I would call them a small C. If you just want a good HE, it is a good place to go. I was looking for a little more.
-
06-24-22 16:06 #48970Banned Member

Posts: 13634Sunset
I guessed that but Lena always maintained that a white dude with a Chinese wife owned the place. Lena told me years ago that she had been previously married to an old white guy but they always argued so they divorced, and that's why she became a masseuse. If she's now married to white dude #2, it doesn't surprise me as she needs stability in her life. She's not a looker and not getting any younger.
Originally Posted by Chao333
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





