Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 293 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 4384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3334
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if you all heard the Ilene's of a guy in cocoa holding a women captive for 5 days and sexually abusing her. Well I've learn the victim was Boss Lady her self!!

    Bs.
    Always said to any provider that this job profession is just as dangerous for them as it is us. I hope anyone here that has gotten a chance to contact her. That she is doing well. And as much as I hate to see. I hope this wakes her up and that she's out this life style. Even tho she wasn't and hasn't been as good an nice of a person as she was in the past. NO one deserves what happened to her! Not sure if she ever reads what's said on her! But I truly wish her the best and hope to still chat with her at least.

  2. #3333
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    It's boss lady.
    No one deserves that.

  3. #3332

    Boss lady

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    That's insane he did it before. WTF is wrong with these animals. All we all need to do is treat these good ones good and leave the bad ones alone. I feel bad for that girl whom ever she is.
    It's boss lady.

  4. #3331
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    I hope this link will come out. This is an article in Sundays paper about the incident. One sick puppy!

    https://us6lb-cdn.newsmemory.com/eeb...mtime=54DA2912
    That's insane he did it before. WTF is wrong with these animals. All we all need to do is treat these good ones good and leave the bad ones alone. I feel bad for that girl whom ever she is.

  5. #3330

    Sick Puppy

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Wow if that's true. That's crazy! She had blocked me on FB which she has never done on any of other accounts. So I have no way of contacting her anymore.
    It may have been that sick puppy A-hole that was holding her that blocked you, so don't take it personally just yet. Play and stay safe.

  6. #3329
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if you all heard the Ilene's of a guy in cocoa holding a women captive for 5 days and sexually abusing her. Well I've learn the victim was Boss Lady her self!!

    Bs.
    OMG what the F is wrong with people, lot of sicko's out there.

  7. #3328
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    I hope this link will come out. This is an article in Sundays paper about the incident. One sick puppy!

    https://us6lb-cdn.newsmemory.com/eeb...mtime=54DA2912
    Wow, and it's not the first time.

    WTF.

  8. #3327

    Mad Man

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if you all heard the Ilene's of a guy in cocoa holding a women captive for 5 days and sexually abusing her. Well I've learn the victim was Boss Lady her self!!

    Bs.
    I hope this link will come out. This is an article in Sundays paper about the incident. One sick puppy!

    https://us6lb-cdn.newsmemory.com/eeb...mtime=54DA2912

  9. #3326
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Wow if that's true. That's crazy! She had blocked me on FB which she has never done on any of other accounts. So I have no way of contacting her anymore.
    That guy is definitely crazy, and not the first time he's done this. He did some terrible things to her, sick stuff, its reads bad.

  10. #3325
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if you all heard the Ilene's of a guy in cocoa holding a women captive for 5 days and sexually abusing her. Well I've learn the victim was Boss Lady her self!!.
    Wow if that's true. That's crazy! She had blocked me on FB which she has never done on any of other accounts. So I have no way of contacting her anymore.

  11. #3324

    Typo

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if you all heard the News of a guy in cocoa holding a women captive for 5 days and sexually abusing her. Well I've learn the victim was Boss Lady her self!!

    Bs.
    Damn typo shit I need to read before posting.

  12. #3323

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if you all heard the News of a guy in cocoa holding a women captive for 5 days and sexually abusing her. Well I've learn the victim was Boss Lady her self!!

    Bs.
    Typo sorry guys.

  13. #3322
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if you all heard the Ilene's of a guy in cocoa holding a women captive for 5 days and sexually abusing her. Well I've learn the victim was Boss Lady her self!!

    Bs.
    That is crazy! What the hell is wrong with people.

  14. #3321

    Breaking news

    Not sure if you all heard the Ilene's of a guy in cocoa holding a women captive for 5 days and sexually abusing her. Well I've learn the victim was Boss Lady her self!!

    Bs.

  15. #3320

    Boss Lady?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJohn  [View Original Post]
    Good morning members.

    Guess I'm getting old and forgetful.

    I think one of the members messaged me earlier asking for Miss Ashley's Digits earlier today.

    Current digits are 321xxxx587.

    Don't know where she's living these days, usually she just comes to my house, but she's on Facebook if that helps but she has like 3-4 FB pages, confusing shit, LOL.
    Boss lady Ashley? That's a different number than the one I had saved, if it's boss lady.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape