Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 59506
-
06-25-22 22:09 #48991Regular Member

Posts: 1Li message day 1
This is my first post ever here I have been following the forum for a while but hadn't created an account until now. Li massage I have been going there since February. On my first visit I didn't know what to expect. I got there I was greeted by one of the girls (I still didn't know their names) she had a birthmark right above her nose she said that I had to wait like 15 minutes. I said ok. 5 minutes goes by and she comes to give me water. She looks over the window and starts giving me a neck massage. And she just keeps looking at the window, maybe waiting for someone. I'm starting to get nervous, is LE outside and the massage is starting to hurt. After 13 minutes of that a dude walks out with a girl and pays the house fees. She come to me and takes me to the room. She tells me to get ready and I wait. The manager of the place tells me that a new girl is coming instead of the one that brought me to the room. I think she says her name was Apple. She comes in and gets to work. I asked for a medium massage and it was ok. Apple was super nice, super flirty, if I knew what I know now I would have had more fun LOL. Over all I would say it was probably the 3rd worst experience I had there so far. The damage was 120. Nothing out of hand LOL.
-
06-25-22 20:44 #48990

Posts: 682He's either joking or needs glasses.
Originally Posted by TroelEmbiid
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 19:43 #48989

Posts: 682Huh?
2 posts and already asking for recommendations? Poor form. And what dream? Do you really think the word "dream" acts as a prophylactic or talisman to prevent an arrest? WTF are you thinking? And why needlessly expose yourself to scorn and ridicule by implementing such silliness?
Originally Posted by AtlTech
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 19:15 #48988Senior Member

Posts: 56Prostate
You should do oil change more frequently, it helps. Seriously!
Originally Posted by Tudai
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 17:45 #48987Banned Member

Posts: 13634Of those three, Ease would be your best bet for thicker types. Good luck and post a detailed report.
Originally Posted by AtlTech
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 16:00 #48986Banned Member

Posts: 13634You're right, it wouldn't be worth the drive for me.
Originally Posted by MLong
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 14:37 #48985Senior Member

Posts: 37Joy in Norcross
Ditto what SCBear says. Hanna has a nice build and face. She is visiting from NY for another week or two.
Originally Posted by SCBear
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 14:33 #48984Senior Member

Posts: 241Glad to help.
Originally Posted by SCBear
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-22 13:32 #48983Regular Member

Posts: 20Roswell HB Rd
Afternoon gents, I'll be in the Roswell area on Monday and trying to narrow down which place to go. I've read decent reviews on Enjoy, Kaina, and Ease. Which one is the best go to? I prefer thicker women with some meat on her bones not the spinner type. Any advise would be appreciated, I'll provide a review after my dream.
-
06-25-22 13:14 #48982Regular Member

Posts: 20Elite Hands Cumming
Stopped in today, wasn't the first in the door but got assigned to NaNa when I got there. If the name wasn't off-putting enough, NaNa is a NoNo. Was greeted by her, the place is warmer and more stale than it should be, entered a room and did the usual, no towel.
In comes NaNa and at first seemed very friendly, she's a bit paunchy but giggled a few times as we made small talk. Like I said, initially friendly which she was throughout but very mechanical and not very experienced although her English is better than many others. Massage was 4/10, no technique and seemed inexperienced, BUT she did a fabulous job of loosening up my traps and shoulders. The oil they use there is about the cheapest I've ever experienced, smelled like Chinese takeout. On the flip she covered me with the towel that was on the table when I walked in and pushed aside. She worked my legs, no feet and was massaging (rubbing) lighter than on my back and got close to the boys but kept jr covered the whole time.
All in all, not really different than any other time I've been there, I usually get connected with the owner or manager, don't recall her name. Not sure I'd go back. I'd have to bring my own oil and be very specific about what to do and what to hit, which is where I defer to them typically as they are supposed to be the "experts. " All in all a 3/10.
-
06-25-22 10:10 #48981Senior Member

Posts: 332Royal on State Bridge
Anyone know if Linda is still working at Royal? Haven't been in a while. Inquiring minds want to know. PM if necessary.
-
06-25-22 07:13 #48980Senior Member

Posts: 207J & H review
I was in town visiting and thought I'd check out J&H after seeing a positive review.
I walked in around 11:20 and had to wait a bit, but not too long, maybe 20 minutes. Gave the MS $80 for the hour. In walks Hanna. She's a beautiful woman, I'm guessing late 20's / early 30's. She's thick, but barely any fat on her stomach. I take the TS when offered and it was nice. Lots of teasing and a thorough shower as well. She gives me an average massage, not great. On the flip she asks what I want. Prices are $ for he and $. 5 for BJ. I went for the 2nd option (I'm assuming $$ for FS, but I didn't ask). This was a little more than I'm used to paying in my area, but I went for it. She did not disappoint! Lots of play before getting into the main event. Not mechanical at all. I would highly recommend!
-
06-25-22 06:36 #48979Senior Member

Posts: 56Product Warning!
It's been a long while but I wanted to give this little warning to the FS enthusiasts out there.
Durex Air (covers) break easy as hell and I'd stay away from them if you have a significant other and are trying to stay safe.
For me they have broken on 4 different occasions, all different boxes and with 4 different providers.
Happy hunting.
-
06-25-22 00:21 #48978Senior Member

Posts: 382They used to have a slim chick in her 30's who would take her top off but she's gone I guess. My last visit was about a month ago it was an older lady with a good massage and finish. I'd tip the girl who took her top off 60 and the older lady 50. It's ok if you're on the Southside. Never left unhappy.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 23:32 #48977Senior Member

Posts: 40Lucky Me
Definitely, I was thankful. The girl was very nice and didn't rush the massage at all. Even at the end, the rush was more her technique not attitude. I was overall very appreciative they allowed me to come late.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





