Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #5888
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 52
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurous112  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone here get Mandypdx's number from her recent ads? With the TnA site down, mind PM'ing it to me?

    Thanks.
    Kind of hope it stays down. The site has been contributing to higher prices and reduced offerings if you ask me, and, well, we know all the drama that goes on there. The 'ol backpage days was an era of landminds, but I likened it to AMP hunting and hey, sometimes I overpaid for the worst service ever from a phone-scrolling pillow queen, and sometimes I paid $60 for some young bouncy chick that's super into it. Backpage got me a $40 bng buddy like I had back before I came up to Portland, and she was super chill, basically worked from home before it was cool. I could just stop by with a bit of prior warning and use her mouth however I wanted. God, I so sad when she moved out of state, but now I'm thinking of doing the same. Things are pretty bleak here for the hobby IMO.

    STG and listcrawler have a ton of scammers and fake ads now, making the already tedious task of trying to get vet ads and these ladies to be professional and respond in a timely manner harder, LOL. Always love when they say simply say "yes" to asking if they were available 3 freaking days later. That's why I usually stick to favorites until they move or retire. Anyways, sorry for the whining, I just needed to vent a bit, I guess.

  2. #5887

    +1 on Jumbotron's assessment

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumbotron  [View Original Post]
    Seen her 3 times. My experiences would not put her in this thread. I never really pursued option though. Still a fun fuk.
    I saw Bitty Bit several years ago (circa 2014? Got a nice BBBJ and unloaded a hot, sticky facial on her. And then MSOG, but it was covered, so she probably doesn't belong here. But a reasonably nice body, and not a clock-watcher. If rates are still reasonable, and lack of raw dog isn't a deal-breaker, I'd say go with it.

  3. #5886

    Mandypdx

    Did anyone here get Mandypdx's number from her recent ads? With the TnA site down, mind PM'ing it to me?

    Thanks.

  4. #5885
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on her I tried to look up her name here but only itty showed up not sure if it the same lady everyone talked about on here. Anyway a simple ya she belongs here are no would be nice I've been trying to see her for ever but she goes into silent mode and then responding a day later just wondering is she worth the trouble.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tland/84594684
    Seen her 3 times. My experiences would not put her in this thread. I never really pursued option though. Still a fun fuk.

  5. #5884

    TnA Down

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlu  [View Original Post]
    Can't access this link, who's back? Is TnA down or is it just me?
    Not just you. It seems like their disregard for "truth in advertising" has finally caught up with them.

  6. #5883

    It is down

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlu  [View Original Post]
    Can't access this link, who's back? Is TnA down or is it just me?
    I tried to access it before I came on here. I got a 404 error and I think their website is down and still down!

  7. #5882

    TnA Down

    Can't access this link, who's back? Is TnA down or is it just me?


  8. #5881

    Dannica

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see lately. Is there any drama with her and does she take more then one load. Any one get the burns from her I'm always a bit Leery with some one that openly advises BBFS. Still love to pound that pussy.
    I saw her about a month ago. She's bouncing between places so trying to see her at her incall may be an issue. No buena after seeing her, and she's more than happy to take multiple loads, as much as you can give her in your time together. She can't get enough dick and loads in your time together.

  9. #5880

    Bitty bit

    Anyone have any info on her I tried to look up her name here but only itty showed up not sure if it the same lady everyone talked about on here. Anyway a simple ya she belongs here are no would be nice I've been trying to see her for ever but she goes into silent mode and then responding a day later just wondering is she worth the trouble.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tland/84594684

  10. #5879

  11. #5878

    DaneaDae

    Anyone see lately. Is there any drama with her and does she take more then one load. Any one get the burns from her I'm always a bit Leery with some one that openly advises BBFS. Still love to pound that pussy.

  12. #5877

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I agree. She was always horrible with time management. She canceled last minute on me a couple of times, but the prospect of one of her great appointments kept me coming back. She loved daty as well, and had a really sexy, tight spinner body (some spinners in this game look rather unhealthy, she didn't at all). I even got to know her dog a little. Too bad, because I don't think she is even providing any longer, just robbing people, but that's a dangerous game. She's going to run into the wrong guy.
    I put with more hassle than usual because of the upside. She was always feast or famine. She ghosted me the last time I tried to see her and I was done with her after that.

  13. #5876

    It is a bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDC  [View Original Post]
    It's so hard to find a lady that will give you a good time that it sucks, even more, when they go down like this. I had some very, very good times with her. A damn shame.
    Yeah, I agree. She was always horrible with time management. She canceled last minute on me a couple of times, but the prospect of one of her great appointments kept me coming back. She loved daty as well, and had a really sexy, tight spinner body (some spinners in this game look rather unhealthy, she didn't at all). I even got to know her dog a little. Too bad, because I don't think she is even providing any longer, just robbing people, but that's a dangerous game. She's going to run into the wrong guy.

  14. #5875

    A damn shame

    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    She used to be a regular of mine a couple years ago. Did all the fun things, including BBBJCIM, bbfscip. She was always pretty unreliable though, and some appointments were better than others. At her best she was really great, but things started to slip. Then I saw the signs of drug use with the discarded aluminum foil pieces in her trash.

    The last time I tried to see her, she had me go to a motel. The plan was for me to pay for her room and then a little more for an hour. I told her I would meet her out in front of the motel and give her the cash, but she acted all weird, wanted me to cashapp her the funds, etc. I realized pretty quickly that she wasn't actually there and that she was trying to set me up for a rob. That was the last time I ever bothered with her.
    It's so hard to find a lady that will give you a good time that it sucks, even more, when they go down like this. I had some very, very good times with her. A damn shame.

  15. #5874

    Hair Dresser in Vancouver

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    I remember a hair dresser provider about 10 years ago who was pretty fat.
    She was curvy but I wouldn't have called her a BBW at all. Probably about 45 years old, give or take. Dark hair, kinda curled (I don't think it was natural) and not real long. Not quite to her shoulders. She had her hair dresser's license hanging over her hair cutting station, but her name was covered. It looked legit from a hair dresser standpoint.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape