Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,531 to 10,545 of 59509
-
06-25-22 06:36 #48979Senior Member

Posts: 56Product Warning!
It's been a long while but I wanted to give this little warning to the FS enthusiasts out there.
Durex Air (covers) break easy as hell and I'd stay away from them if you have a significant other and are trying to stay safe.
For me they have broken on 4 different occasions, all different boxes and with 4 different providers.
Happy hunting.
-
06-25-22 00:21 #48978Senior Member

Posts: 382They used to have a slim chick in her 30's who would take her top off but she's gone I guess. My last visit was about a month ago it was an older lady with a good massage and finish. I'd tip the girl who took her top off 60 and the older lady 50. It's ok if you're on the Southside. Never left unhappy.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 23:32 #48977Senior Member

Posts: 40Lucky Me
Definitely, I was thankful. The girl was very nice and didn't rush the massage at all. Even at the end, the rush was more her technique not attitude. I was overall very appreciative they allowed me to come late.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 23:29 #48976Senior Member

Posts: 40Appreciate that
Thanks for the compliment mate.
Originally Posted by BandaLider
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 20:56 #48975Regular Member

Posts: 366
Typical camp with HE. Worth a try if you are in the area but not worth a drive from the North side.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Older ladies with pleasant attitude. You will most definitely NOT get any a masseuse who looks like the ladies in their ad.
OTC no problem. UTC possibly.
Hr 60/50 with no complaint about the tip.
YMMV.
-
06-24-22 19:32 #48974Banned Member

Posts: 2410Do you know how to GTS? https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...ough-ga-137372#rubmaps.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 17:03 #48973Banned Member

Posts: 2410Small C? Surely you jest!
Originally Posted by Asian267
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 16:59 #48972Banned Member

Posts: 13634Never heard of 66. Tell us more?
Originally Posted by Killakill
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 16:49 #48971Senior Member

Posts: 62Katy
Went to Katy to see if she was worth all of the hype. There was a lot teasing, and she can use her hands very well. I left feeling pretty good. However, there was no mutual touching OTC or UTC. It was worth the trip, but I doubt I will go back. Her breast were not a big as people have said (she showed them, but I could not touch them). I would call them a small C. If you just want a good HE, it is a good place to go. I was looking for a little more.
-
06-24-22 16:06 #48970Banned Member

Posts: 13634Sunset
I guessed that but Lena always maintained that a white dude with a Chinese wife owned the place. Lena told me years ago that she had been previously married to an old white guy but they always argued so they divorced, and that's why she became a masseuse. If she's now married to white dude #2, it doesn't surprise me as she needs stability in her life. She's not a looker and not getting any younger.
Originally Posted by Chao333
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 15:53 #48969Banned Member

Posts: 2410Most places will take a one hour appointment 30 minutes prior to closing. Most will also take you 5 minutes prior to closing, they just won't be happy about it. I'd rather have a happy provider.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 15:17 #48968Senior Member

Posts: 382I was there a couple of months back and it was so so. Magnolia is a good spot but since only one woman works there it's best to call ahead and set an appointment. 66 massage is ok too.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 12:44 #48967Senior Member

Posts: 1456Good service
If they close at 10 and you got their 945, they did right by you for sure, most places want you there at least an hour before they close, but hey a plus for them.
Originally Posted by SportyDuke
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 10:44 #48966

Posts: 682Finally
An honest ML review. Thanks.
Originally Posted by SportyDuke
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 09:10 #48965Senior Member

Posts: 41Forsyth County prevoked her business license.
Originally Posted by SubMan67
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





