Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #50424

    Elite Hands Cumming

    Stopped in today, wasn't the first in the door but got assigned to NaNa when I got there. If the name wasn't off-putting enough, NaNa is a NoNo. Was greeted by her, the place is warmer and more stale than it should be, entered a room and did the usual, no towel.

    In comes NaNa and at first seemed very friendly, she's a bit paunchy but giggled a few times as we made small talk. Like I said, initially friendly which she was throughout but very mechanical and not very experienced although her English is better than many others. Massage was 4/10, no technique and seemed inexperienced, BUT she did a fabulous job of loosening up my traps and shoulders. The oil they use there is about the cheapest I've ever experienced, smelled like Chinese takeout. On the flip she covered me with the towel that was on the table when I walked in and pushed aside. She worked my legs, no feet and was massaging (rubbing) lighter than on my back and got close to the boys but kept jr covered the whole time.

    All in all, not really different than any other time I've been there, I usually get connected with the owner or manager, don't recall her name. Not sure I'd go back. I'd have to bring my own oil and be very specific about what to do and what to hit, which is where I defer to them typically as they are supposed to be the "experts. " All in all a 3/10.

  2. #50423

    Royal on State Bridge

    Anyone know if Linda is still working at Royal? Haven't been in a while. Inquiring minds want to know. PM if necessary.

  3. #50422

    J & H review

    I was in town visiting and thought I'd check out J&H after seeing a positive review.

    I walked in around 11:20 and had to wait a bit, but not too long, maybe 20 minutes. Gave the MS $80 for the hour. In walks Hanna. She's a beautiful woman, I'm guessing late 20's / early 30's. She's thick, but barely any fat on her stomach. I take the TS when offered and it was nice. Lots of teasing and a thorough shower as well. She gives me an average massage, not great. On the flip she asks what I want. Prices are $ for he and $. 5 for BJ. I went for the 2nd option (I'm assuming $$ for FS, but I didn't ask). This was a little more than I'm used to paying in my area, but I went for it. She did not disappoint! Lots of play before getting into the main event. Not mechanical at all. I would highly recommend!

  4. #50421

    Product Warning!

    It's been a long while but I wanted to give this little warning to the FS enthusiasts out there.

    Durex Air (covers) break easy as hell and I'd stay away from them if you have a significant other and are trying to stay safe.

    For me they have broken on 4 different occasions, all different boxes and with 4 different providers.

    Happy hunting.

  5. #50420
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Never heard of 66. Tell us more?
    They used to have a slim chick in her 30's who would take her top off but she's gone I guess. My last visit was about a month ago it was an older lady with a good massage and finish. I'd tip the girl who took her top off 60 and the older lady 50. It's ok if you're on the Southside. Never left unhappy.

  6. #50419

    Lucky Me

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    If they close at 10 and you got their 945, they did right by you for sure, most places want you there at least an hour before they close, but hey a plus for them.
    Definitely, I was thankful. The girl was very nice and didn't rush the massage at all. Even at the end, the rush was more her technique not attitude. I was overall very appreciative they allowed me to come late.

  7. #50418

    Appreciate that

    Quote Originally Posted by BandaLider  [View Original Post]
    An honest ML review. Thanks.
    Thanks for the compliment mate.

  8. #50417

    66

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Never heard of 66. Tell us more?
    Typical camp with HE. Worth a try if you are in the area but not worth a drive from the North side.

    Older ladies with pleasant attitude. You will most definitely NOT get any a masseuse who looks like the ladies in their ad.

    OTC no problem. UTC possibly.

    Hr 60/50 with no complaint about the tip.

    YMMV.

  9. #50416
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Never heard of 66. Tell us more?
    Do you know how to GTS? https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...ough-ga-137372#rubmaps.

  10. #50415
    Quote Originally Posted by Asian267  [View Original Post]
    Went to Katy to see if she was worth all of the hype. There was a lot teasing, and she can use her hands very well. I left feeling pretty good. However, there was no mutual touching OTC or UTC. It was worth the trip, but I doubt I will go back. Her breast were not a big as people have said (she showed them, but I could not touch them). I would call them a small C. If you just want a good HE, it is a good place to go. I was looking for a little more.
    Small C? Surely you jest!

  11. #50414
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Killakill  [View Original Post]
    I was there a couple of months back and it was so so. Magnolia is a good spot but since only one woman works there it's best to call ahead and set an appointment. 66 massage is ok too.
    Never heard of 66. Tell us more?

  12. #50413

    Katy

    Went to Katy to see if she was worth all of the hype. There was a lot teasing, and she can use her hands very well. I left feeling pretty good. However, there was no mutual touching OTC or UTC. It was worth the trip, but I doubt I will go back. Her breast were not a big as people have said (she showed them, but I could not touch them). I would call them a small C. If you just want a good HE, it is a good place to go. I was looking for a little more.

  13. #50412
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Sunset

    Quote Originally Posted by Chao333  [View Original Post]
    Forsyth County prevoked her business license.
    I guessed that but Lena always maintained that a white dude with a Chinese wife owned the place. Lena told me years ago that she had been previously married to an old white guy but they always argued so they divorced, and that's why she became a masseuse. If she's now married to white dude #2, it doesn't surprise me as she needs stability in her life. She's not a looker and not getting any younger.

  14. #50411
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    If they close at 10 and you got their 945, they did right by you for sure, most places want you there at least an hour before they close, but hey a plus for them.
    Most places will take a one hour appointment 30 minutes prior to closing. Most will also take you 5 minutes prior to closing, they just won't be happy about it. I'd rather have a happy provider.

  15. #50410
    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    Aloha is shut down with a Stop Work Order on the door. That wasted 45 minutes of my day, and probably $10 in gas.
    I was there a couple of months back and it was so so. Magnolia is a good spot but since only one woman works there it's best to call ahead and set an appointment. 66 massage is ok too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape