Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 5767
-
06-24-22 17:51 #4522Regular Member

Posts: 17Lotus in Lexington
I was in Lexington and I saw a grand opening sign while I was driving down Sunset Blvd. So I decided to give it a try, need a good massage anyway. The place looks brand new and nice. There was two ladies there, one talked loud with poor English and wouldn't stfu, so I pick the other lady. Forgot her name, mid 30, look nice with mask on, average Asian size with a set of B.
Massage was good, she knew what she was doing and I enjoyed it. The flip was good too, she took care of little tigger and I had a good time. .7 + .6 for the time, worth the visit.
-
06-12-22 18:11 #4521Senior Member

Posts: 30Is there anything west of Columbia. Down I-26
Asking for a friend.
Newberry would be perfect.
It seems like nothing between Irmo and Greenville.
I'd love to find a regular out this way.
-
05-27-22 21:27 #4520Senior Member

Posts: 518I know the ladies at Tao are grateful you said so.
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 15:56 #4519Regular Member

Posts: 17Any intel of this one
Don't think I've seen her reviewed here before but any intel?
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...umbia/82511197
-
05-27-22 13:20 #4518Senior Member

Posts: 989Re: Wellness
Well, they may have upgraded the show since I asked for it as that was shortly after they opened, but it was certainly nothing special then, and they didn't participate at all. It would have been the same experience, and cheaper, to take a shower at home before going.
Originally Posted by Titlicka
[View Original Post]
As for lasting in Lex, Tao has surely been there three or four years now.
Spaceman Spiff.
-
05-26-22 20:14 #4517Regular Member

Posts: 10M Spa
How is the talent at M spa lately? I haven't been since last year. I'm thinking of going tomorrow.
-
05-25-22 21:52 #4516Senior Member

Posts: 518Wellness is ok
I've no problems with shower, it's really a jet spray tub. I liked it better than ts. When they first opened lady owner said they were going to be legit. In Lexington only legit spas stay open. If you get to know them and vice versa, perhaps it could be better.
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 09:36 #4515Regular Member

Posts: 3Many Thanks
The one thing the massage places I like have in common is their working hours. Staying open very late, like 9 or 10 PM is usually a clue, but this one just doesn't seem to fit the bill. Thank you for your information.
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 06:17 #4514Senior Member

Posts: 113Rose
So I'll definitely need some help from you guys. I was looking for the American rose spa and ended up at the rose spa on garners ferry. Nothing to really report about there, standard massage and HE with no TS. If anyone can PM me the address to the American rose spa I'd appreciate it.
-
05-22-22 01:06 #4513Senior Member

Posts: 989Re: Wellness
It's a Chinese operation.
Originally Posted by Lakeboy290
[View Original Post]
Been there I think three times without encountering any extras although I did get major tease once.
One odd thing is that I asked for the shower once, and they sent me to wash myself in a standup shower stall.
Spaceman Spiff.
-
05-21-22 15:26 #4512Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone been here?
They are the closest to where I live, but I can't find any information on them.
http://www.wellnessmassagelexington.com/
-
05-21-22 09:09 #4511Senior Member

Posts: 53New Royal girls
Went there a month or so ago and had one of the new girls. Meant to make a post about it but forgot. She's about as old as Gigi but not nearly as good. She's petite, decent cup size but she's got some serious mom tummy. Didn't get her name and I'm pretty sure there's two now because another monger came in after me and left a few minutes after me too. Unless the other girl is solid I may be taking a break from Royal for the time being.
Originally Posted by ShawnSpreewell
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 21:29 #4510Senior Member

Posts: 147Supposedly new girls are there.
Originally Posted by Philly803
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-22 06:45 #4509Senior Member

Posts: 113Royal massage Gigi
Has anyone seen her in the past few months? Called a few times for her and she wasn't there. May be gone.
-
05-13-22 13:01 #4508Regular Member

Posts: 1Looking in Cola
Desperately trying to find out which massage locations "service" women. Any help is greatly appreciated.










Reply With Quote






