LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 968 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 468 868 918 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 1018 1068 1468 1968 ... LastLast
Results 14,506 to 14,520 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26783
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    I believe she use to go by a different name. Probably because of all the bad reviews. The one time I seen her. Everything was trash.
    Was it Kandy. Went on sumosearch all the way back:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...84868/41492067

  2. #26782

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by DKing49  [View Original Post]
    I tried searching for anything on here but just get different girls or dead links. Anyone have a review or should I stay away?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/595582484481
    I believe she use to go by a different name. Probably because of all the bad reviews. The one time I seen her. Everything was trash.

  3. #26781

    Valentina

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    The only Valentina I find in a search of skip the games advertises as a transexual, which doesn't seem consistent with your description. Unlike skip the games, Sumosearch links don't rotate off after time. Do you have a link there? Or anywhere?
    Based on the description, this is most likely who they are referring to:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/9...ntina/41578703

  4. #26780
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Contacted Yesterday

    Quote Originally Posted by DKing49  [View Original Post]
    I tried searching for anything on here but just get different girls or dead links. Anyone have a review or should I stay away?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/595582484481
    Sasha has been posting for a while, maybe even during the BP era. She was staying around the Regency area then moved to beach and now she's at the JTB haunts.

    Sasha also wound up on my SM page under People You May Know. From what I recollect she's on the chunkier side. But this was a while back and she could've gone on the Jenny Crack Diet and slimmed down.

    I've tried to hit her up a while ago but she came off as bitchy and overpriced for the requested time. Just yesterday I made contact again and replied immediately. Requested for a cardate Tylenol for 2 Jack's and she agreed. Once I mentioned preferably donating after the deed was done she went off talkin about "You're really trying me blah blah blah". I noped her and went home with my Headache.

    That's not to say you wouldn't have a good time with her. If you choose to give up your dinero before the deed, by all means, have at it. Hope it goes well.

  5. #26779

    About V

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    The only Valentina I find in a search of skip the games advertises as a transexual, which doesn't seem consistent with your description. Unlike skip the games, Sumosearch links don't rotate off after time. Do you have a link there? Or anywhere?
    I think this is who:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/v...-5869/30957525

  6. #26778
    Quote Originally Posted by DKing49  [View Original Post]
    I tried searching for anything on here but just get different girls or dead links. Anyone have a review or should I stay away?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/595582484481
    Been wondering about her myself along with a few others.

    So many girls post daily on STG. Hard to believe every report is always a negative experience but yet they keep posting. I honestly don't see how more DB don't get fucked up.

  7. #26777
    Quote Originally Posted by Larciel  [View Original Post]
    So first post, thought I'd add a review here cause why not.

    So I'd seen Valentina's listings in the past on STG at one point, and had saved her * for later. Later comes and I messaged her to see if she still did some get together and she said she did and sent me her number to continue texting. It was 100 for hhr, and I just jumped on it.

    She's pretty cute, I'd say. Nice ass, nice tits, and a bit of a tummy, but that's not a problem for me. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

    So anyway, she gives an address, I get ready, she takes a shower while I drive over, and then we meet and chatted for a bit while kind of awkwardly figuring out when to get down to business. But it did help to relax me, honestly. This isn't my own first rodeo, but I'm always nervous meeting new people under these circumstances.

    She broke the ice by basically stripping in front of me and just letting me suck her tits, grip her ass, rub her clit, and shove my face in her tits, letting me just appreciate her body and really help to get me in the mood.

    Her head game, though, was just amazing. Bareback too. I honestly was afraid I'd just finish up just from her mouth.

    And then we finally put a condom on (Never asked for GFE, wouldn't have taken even if offered), and I had her on all fours just to marvel at that ass and finished off..
    I decipher this as Valentina is a gross junkie who hasn't showered in days, is always high, probably sores everywhere, probably won't be able to get ahold of her, and she'll rip you off. Give yourself an accurate review please.

  8. #26776

    Anyone seen sasha?

    I tried searching for anything on here but just get different girls or dead links. Anyone have a review or should I stay away?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/595582484481

  9. #26775

    Who?

    The only Valentina I find in a search of skip the games advertises as a transexual, which doesn't seem consistent with your description. Unlike skip the games, Sumosearch links don't rotate off after time. Do you have a link there? Or anywhere?

    Quote Originally Posted by Larciel  [View Original Post]
    So first post, thought I'd add a review here cause why not.

    So I'd seen Valentina's listings in the past on STG at one point, and had saved her * for later. Later comes and I messaged her to see if she still did some get together and she said she did and sent me her number to continue texting. It was 100 for hhr, and I just jumped on it.
    Last edited by DWaltonXXX; 06-24-22 at 09:37. Reason: brevity

  10. #26774

    About Valentina

    So first post, thought I'd add a review here cause why not.

    So I'd seen Valentina's listings in the past on STG at one point, and had saved her * for later. Later comes and I messaged her to see if she still did some get together and she said she did and sent me her number to continue texting. It was 100 for hhr, and I just jumped on it.

    She's pretty cute, I'd say. Nice ass, nice tits, and a bit of a tummy, but that's not a problem for me. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

    So anyway, she gives an address, I get ready, she takes a shower while I drive over, and then we meet and chatted for a bit while kind of awkwardly figuring out when to get down to business. But it did help to relax me, honestly. This isn't my own first rodeo, but I'm always nervous meeting new people under these circumstances.

    She broke the ice by basically stripping in front of me and just letting me suck her tits, grip her ass, rub her clit, and shove my face in her tits, letting me just appreciate her body and really help to get me in the mood.

    Her head game, though, was just amazing. Bareback too. I honestly was afraid I'd just finish up just from her mouth.

    And then we finally put a condom on (Never asked for GFE, wouldn't have taken even if offered), and I had her on all fours just to marvel at that ass and finished off.

    I had fun, would absolutely consider seeing her again.

    I don't know why she doesn't post on STG anymore though, I remember asking, but I forgot the answer. But I did toss a sub on her OF to message her. I know from my lurking that'd be frowned upon, but I think it was worth it. Unless for some reason a future visit just does a 180, then it was the worst decision in my life until it's not.

  11. #26773

    Guess she don't need money

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/757036622214

    So, to add to my woes in Jacksonville, I tried to set up with her. Everything seemed wonderful through text. We agreed on a meet, she gave me her address, I informed her I would be there in 30 minutes. She asked me to let her know when I was 10 minutes away, so I did. This is where the "fun" begins. She comes back, saying her roommate's date was late getting there, and to give her 5 minutes. Ok, I just went to a store and played lottery. After 30 minutes, no word from her. So I say hell with it, drive off, and tell her she is no different than the other providers I've encountered here in Jacksonville. 3 freaking hours later, she finally replies, all apologetic saying she thinks her roommate is trying to mess with her and all. Ok, not my fault. Then she ask if I'm still interested. I asked about a discount. (Back home, if a provider does a client like this, then she offers a discount, and I'm not afraid to call them out on bullshit either). About 45 minutes of silence, she comes back, saying her girls came by. Ok, let someone know before hand. Ask her again about a discount. She offers 20 off. I laugh at her, my time and gas is worth more than that. Then she goes into this long speech of how she won't go below 100, she is worth more than that, how she thought that was a generous offer, I could shove the 20 up my ass, go jump off a bridge, then if I had showed, she could "do something stupid", she don't give a fuck about me, she just wanted my money, then she said to fuck my money, she don't want it.

    Well, apparently, this one does not need money. So I suggest we respect her wishes and not give her any money.

    Just a friendly warning and suggestion from a visiting SC monger.

  12. #26772

    Bambi

    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    You talking about the Light skinned AA girl. Very petite with curly hair and glasses?
    Yes that's the one.

  13. #26771
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Jag Hags

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Sir, unfortunately, you chose some of the worst providers in Jax--especially the one who calls herself sweetness. Actually, be glad she showed out because she typically is a problem during sessions. Always complaining about how much it hurts, yelling, screaming, DBs around, etc. Great escape, sir!
    They're in abundance. This includes all their non-time-keeping, candy-consuming, DB-friending bullshit.

    Sad. Inflation is up, Gas is up, Temperature is up. Good hookers are down.

  14. #26770
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Get me a room is a very big flag! Stay away.
    I know her personally she sweet ion know about the kitty but that throat amazing.

  15. #26769

    Slim

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    Something about this girl's ad is attractive to me. I haven't seen her yet, but I would like to give her a shot.
    Not going to lyin she give a fye BBBJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape