Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 672 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 172 572 622 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 722 772 1172 ... LastLast
Results 10,066 to 10,080 of 24538
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14473
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage  [View Original Post]
    The pics must be old then, because if they were recent and accurate I'd pay the 250/ hr LOL. I'd like to thank everyone for saving me a shit ton of money, I'll just go have multiple visits with Smurff for the price of one with Everythingg.

    It does make me question the validity / accuracy of the reviews on EB though. She's had positive reviews and comments before from names I've seen reviewing other girls. It's a pain in the ass to try and figure out who's legit on that site and who's a girl that's reviewing herself under another name, but if you look around long enough certain names will start getting familiar. What it getting at is "legit" posters were praising her, are their standards that low that a former SW with sores is appealing? Is everyone that desperate? I know the game in Bmore has gotten way worse since the early 2000's when I started but there has to be some bottom to hit LOL.

    It used to be so easy to find a decent looking woman to be a regular. When craigslist was still a thing I hooked up with a girl who went to Towson for about six months, then I moved onto a red headed artist who was about ten years older than men and very enthusiastic about anal, hooked up with a black girl who needed more money for school, etc. You could find a normal-ish attractive woman who needed money and liked sex, now they are all drug addicts who are on average 4-6 out of 10. What the fuck happened to the UTR demographic? I know "sugar babies" are a thing but it's just not the same vibe as it was 20 years ago.
    I feel you. The game has definitely changed, most rapidly over the past three years. Once BP shut down its been the beginning of a downward spiral here in Bmore and many other places. A very short 5 years ago, 60 was enough to get a short stay with a decent looking chick. 80/ hh was common, and I'm talking ladies who weren't addicts and gave good service. As far as EB reviews, I take them with a huge grain of salt as I've suspected many providers and their handlers are posting reviews. And whoever moderates the reviews seems to filter many of the negative ones.

    "Everythingg" still has decent facial features, because she's naturally pretty, and she's not exactly skin and bones just yet so I can see how she could still take okay photos. But she's not worth 250/ hr. However, this is coming from someone who busted loads in her mouth for 30 in her better days. And if I found her on Greenmount today, I bet I could give her a creampie for less than 80 (although I wouldn't). That said, the wear and tear from using and street shit are evident.

  2. #14472
    Quote Originally Posted by DjHunter  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely gone downhill, scarred and scabbed and losing weight. 3-4 years ago she was the best thing walking out there when she put herself together. But she also had (probably still has) an ego to contend with. If you could navigate around her attitude she was worth picking up. Seeing her post for 250/ hr is hilarious but the unfortunate reality is that some unknowing mongers are probably paying it.
    The pics must be old then, because if they were recent and accurate I'd pay the 250/ hr LOL. I'd like to thank everyone for saving me a shit ton of money, I'll just go have multiple visits with Smurff for the price of one with Everythingg.

    It does make me question the validity / accuracy of the reviews on EB though. She's had positive reviews and comments before from names I've seen reviewing other girls. It's a pain in the ass to try and figure out who's legit on that site and who's a girl that's reviewing herself under another name, but if you look around long enough certain names will start getting familiar. What it getting at is "legit" posters were praising her, are their standards that low that a former SW with sores is appealing? Is everyone that desperate? I know the game in Bmore has gotten way worse since the early 2000's when I started but there has to be some bottom to hit LOL.

    It used to be so easy to find a decent looking woman to be a regular. When craigslist was still a thing I hooked up with a girl who went to Towson for about six months, then I moved onto a red headed artist who was about ten years older than men and very enthusiastic about anal, hooked up with a black girl who needed more money for school, etc. You could find a normal-ish attractive woman who needed money and liked sex, now they are all drug addicts who are on average 4-6 out of 10. What the fuck happened to the UTR demographic? I know "sugar babies" are a thing but it's just not the same vibe as it was 20 years ago.

  3. #14471

    Bex

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to send this report. I stopped seeing her once she became popular.

    She is well reviewed here. YMMV. She is talkative and I have always had a good time with her, but some people received a bit of attitude. Just dont look at her feet.
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    What's wrong with them?
    Had a hhr session turn into 3 hrs cause she was chatty and took like 2 showers during my visit. One was to wash her hair. Didn't notice anything besides that full body she has. Didn't even look at her feet with so many other goodies to see.

  4. #14470
    Quote Originally Posted by JackKnauf  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her out on greenmount with sores on her face. That's when I stopped picking her up.
    She's definitely gone downhill, scarred and scabbed and losing weight. 3-4 years ago she was the best thing walking out there when she put herself together. But she also had (probably still has) an ego to contend with. If you could navigate around her attitude she was worth picking up. Seeing her post for 250/ hr is hilarious but the unfortunate reality is that some unknowing mongers are probably paying it.

  5. #14469
    Quote Originally Posted by DjHunter  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up, Everythingg is an addict SW from the 25th / Greenmount strip. I've seen her a couple times in the past (had to kick her out of my car once for trying to light the pipe while in it). She can have an attitude and she doesn't look nearly as good as she did a couple years ago. She still has potential but her use is wearing her down. She's not worth nearly what she's asking IMO but she'll probably let you do whatever if that's all that matters.
    I used to see her out on greenmount with sores on her face. That's when I stopped picking her up.

  6. #14468

    Never Responds

    Tried from 2 different numbers and got nothing. Maybe someone else will have better luck. Was wanting some of that split tongue action myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any info on this gem? Seems she's like a bit of the rough. Rates are a bit high for my taste but still wouldn't mind giving her a spin.

    https://tryst.link/escort/wednesday666

  7. #14467

    Goth Wednesday

    Anyone got any info on this gem? Seems she's like a bit of the rough. Rates are a bit high for my taste but still wouldn't mind giving her a spin.

    https://tryst.link/escort/wednesday666

  8. #14466
    Quote Originally Posted by DjHunter  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up, Everythingg is an addict SW from the 25th / Greenmount strip. I've seen her a couple times in the past (had to kick her out of my car once for trying to light the pipe while in it). She can have an attitude and she doesn't look nearly as good as she did a couple years ago. She still has potential but her use is wearing her down. She's not worth nearly what she's asking IMO but she'll probably let you do whatever if that's all that matters.

    Also, I asked in an earlier post about Smurff, her rates, and where she's located. I've hit her up a few times and got no response, so any info you can share is greatly appreciated!
    God fucking damnit. I had high hopes for Everythingg, her look / style is exactly what I'm into. I'm not going to pay 250/ hr to a SW. Thank you for saving my money, I'll be completely honest and admit that I'd have probably fucked her if I went in person and she at least kinda sort of looked like the pics. When the little head takes over things get rough.

    Regarding Smurff: She lives with 15 mins of the hotels on Pulaski. If it's early in the day I don't think she comes out till she's got a date lined up that I way she isn't wasting money on her the room. She told me what hotel to go to, I got there about ten minutes before she did which was perfect, I got to see her arrive and the driver let her off and bounced, got to see her go into the room so I knew she was alone, etc. Rate was 150/ hr, I tipped. 20 on that because of the excellent service. Honestly if she went to 180-200/ hr I'd be ok with that based on service and the going local rate.

  9. #14465

    Bailee May

    Quote Originally Posted by HotAttitude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Bailee. I had call with her she seems ok but not sure how her service is. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

    Here is her link: https://tryst.link/escort/bailee-may1.
    I dreamed of her before.

    The good news is.

    -Looks like pictures.

    -Is in great shape.

    -Chit chat is decent.

    -Safe decent incall location.

    -She is respectful / pleasant.

    The bad news is.

    -Non GFE, everything covered.

    -Dominant personality / takes charge style of service.

    -Massive up charges for anything extra.

    -service is rushy especially if your above average size.

    -Personality wise doesn't come off as sincere.

    -For half your only allowed one position.

    -Rates higher then most.

    After she puts on the cover, she uses her hands a lot for CBJ, its a HJ / CBJ. She has a dominant personality and likes to take charge of everything. It took the joy out of the dream for me. She's very business like and tries to have you finish as fast as possible. For half you only get one position, for the hour you get multiple positions but again she may still be rushy especially if your bigger then average. I don't recommend her if you really want to enjoy yourself and take your time to explore but if your are looking for a hot blonde with a tight body and don't mind her robotic / takes charge style of service, then by all means, go for it. There are others with similar rates and lower rates that offer better service in my opinion. As always YMMV.

  10. #14464

    Bailee May

    Anyone have any experience with Bailee. I had call with her she seems ok but not sure how her service is. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

    Here is her link: https://tryst.link/escort/bailee-may1.

  11. #14463

    Deets

    Quote Originally Posted by DjHunter  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up, Everythingg is an addict SW from the 25th / Greenmount strip. I've seen her a couple times in the past (had to kick her out of my car once for trying to light the pipe while in it). She can have an attitude and she doesn't look nearly as good as she did a couple years ago. She still has potential but her use is wearing her down. She's not worth nearly what she's asking IMO but she'll probably let you do whatever if that's all that matters.

    Also, I asked in an earlier post about Smurff, her rates, and where she's located. I've hit her up a few times and got no response, so any info you can share is greatly appreciated!
    80/ qv. Was staying at the deluxe. She bs-ed on for 30 min, luckily I was close and turned around.

  12. #14462
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngster83  [View Original Post]
    Really wish she'd come back LOL.
    OMG, me too. She gave the best BBBJ's.

  13. #14461

    Everythingg

    Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage  [View Original Post]
    Awesome! Glad you enjoyed yourself. I'm happy when I can review someone new AND it's a positive review. Alot of the girls around here aren't worth the money they are charging, Smurff to me is a pleasant exception. I fully expect her rates to go up soon though as word gets out, right now she's got good prices but they are well under the local market.

    Going to try and hit up "Everythingg" next week as well, if she doesn't work out I'll stick with Smurff for the foreseeable future.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...463/4439912483
    Just a heads up, Everythingg is an addict SW from the 25th / Greenmount strip. I've seen her a couple times in the past (had to kick her out of my car once for trying to light the pipe while in it). She can have an attitude and she doesn't look nearly as good as she did a couple years ago. She still has potential but her use is wearing her down. She's not worth nearly what she's asking IMO but she'll probably let you do whatever if that's all that matters.

    Also, I asked in an earlier post about Smurff, her rates, and where she's located. I've hit her up a few times and got no response, so any info you can share is greatly appreciated!

  14. #14460
    Quote Originally Posted by BenDhover  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the post. Visited her after the review, great deep bbj and A1 arch game. Almost snapped her back during the pounding.
    Awesome! Glad you enjoyed yourself. I'm happy when I can review someone new AND it's a positive review. Alot of the girls around here aren't worth the money they are charging, Smurff to me is a pleasant exception. I fully expect her rates to go up soon though as word gets out, right now she's got good prices but they are well under the local market.

    Going to try and hit up "Everythingg" next week as well, if she doesn't work out I'll stick with Smurff for the foreseeable future.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...463/4439912483

  15. #14459
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Had a great Father's day present for my self. Was able to schedule these 2 lovely birds yesterday.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/84305418#.

    Set up was pretty easy. It was in a nice spot in Catonsville. Pics are pretty accurate these are not nuns so don't expect flawless skin. One thing of note though one is a 100% lesbian (older looking) while the other is bi (purple hair Ashley). I say that since the one isn't too fond of dick sucking or dick fucking.

    The other one likes dick but likes getting eaten out better from her trophy wife. I find it better when the two women get into it. BBBJj was amazing but I had to try the kitty. Started in Mish but.

    Those back shots 🥵 busted a week long nut.
    This is really what it's come to now?

    This is just as bad as the shit people will do in Streetwalker Reports thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    That's what I'm saying. I know they are used goods I'm not looking for relationship with these birds. Some would turn them away but go right to the SW forum and post about their conquest like the fuk 😒 they are one and the same.
    I guess you aren't wrong. Which is part of the problem, but that's just my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    I didn't get stood up, ghosted or cheated. So that's seems like a win in my book. I rattled a few a feathers but meanwhile I'm still getting notifications in my inbox asking for more info on them. So my report must have helped a few on these forums.
    More power to them I guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by DjHunter  [View Original Post]
    To each his own. Most of us aren't fucking dimes, and less than half of us are fucking nickels. I wouldn't brag about a lot of the girls I PAID to fuck and that probably goes for most of us. Dude enjoyed his time and reported back. I can't believe people on this forum are stunned that someone fucked these ladies. As if you haven't seen the streetwalker thread. Be glad it wasn't your dick in them and move on.
    See the problem with this comment isn't that it is wrong so much as it is misses the point entirely.

    Yeah, your dick wasn't in them, but theirs is in them and everyone else.

    For that matter, just like the streetwalker thread, these guys are usually hitting it raw too based on the sheer number of times people come through here asking if any given provider does BBFS -- and it's already been mentioned here that these two have been known to do BBFS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape