Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 13807
-
06-24-22 09:08 #7552Senior Member

Posts: 293[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
FYI, every male that brags about the size of his cock is compensating for something.
A2
-
06-24-22 00:31 #7551Senior Member

Posts: 121ShuperShtar Amanda
Amanda the ShuperShtar is visiting, better eat your wheaties.
-
06-24-22 00:01 #7550Regular Member

Posts: 2You were spot on
I think Charlie has been spot on. Just made my first visit to PAC / SS drew Anne and she was pretty mechanical at the 260 rate but was pretty hot, young, and gave a good BBBJ IMO. No kissing / rim at that price and a half ass shower. She didn't take me too well but nonetheless I didn't last long. If I repeat it will probably be for HH or H with BBBJ upgrade if that's an option like you suggested. Might try and track down the Korean Place if It means I get the service I'm used to at the Korean Parlors.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
Also the AC was still broken or barely running. But neat place that blows away everything in my usual stomping grounds in NWI.
For those who are worried about parking like I was. There is a lot of open spaces if you don't mind walking a couple blocks.
-
06-23-22 23:04 #7549Senior Member

Posts: 584Would be cool if we got a dedicated Thai incall like RL, HKPD, PAC but Thai only.
Originally Posted by MwmChicago
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 22:01 #7548Senior Member

Posts: 1713I was her first customer in the morning as I got advanced notice the night before. I don't know what time of the day the AC broke on the 21st. It wasn't hot when I was there. And if look at my post, I texted the booker yesterday after seeing your post. I don't really need to prove anything to you guys, but here is the time stamp of my wechat. I added her at the end of the session. Tuesday was the 21st.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
I don't know how many times I have to repeat this. My mileage is high as I speak Mandarin. Don't ever think what service I get is what you will get. This whole business is YMMV.
I was the first guy to introduce Ella at BHC to you guys. I didn't see this Mike guy complaining about that recommendation. Just look at how many positive reviews she had. Not to mention Yumi and Lina from the last couple of months and I can go on and on. I don't need to shill for any places. Just posting my experience. Take my reviews however you like. I looked at some of your posts, it looks like you saw Eli. That is also someone I have postd before. I didn't see you having any negative comments about her.
-
06-23-22 21:03 #7547Senior Member

Posts: 161Nana
I saw her 2 times last week when she was in Wheeling. It's rare to find a really good one at these locations.
Originally Posted by MwmChicago
[View Original Post]
Just Asian.
-
06-23-22 19:18 #7546Senior Member

Posts: 601Dg amp
Went to see the Downers AMP girl after a lengthy break and so fucking glad I did! Best one yet by far! Hot young little Thai girl. I always go in for a LFK kiss upon entering and this is the first time any of them obliged. Paid and offered $40 for GFE (kissing and BBBJ) and she obliged and it was fantastic. Didn't even get to fuck her because BBBJ was so amazing!
OK, I expect to get a bunch of PM's for this one, but not going to happen this time. Figure it out man! I have shared this number with 30 plus guys here in the last year and only one could reciprocate.
She's here for a week more and I plan to go back 2-3 times in between fucking my girlfriend a few time.
-
06-23-22 19:17 #7545Senior Member

Posts: 584I don't think it's YMMV. PAC site says Anne first day was the 21st, Charlie didn't mention how the AC was broken in his review yet he confirmed with the booker that the AC was broken on the 21st which was the day he supposedly saw Anne.
Originally Posted by MikeBibby
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 12:47 #7544Senior Member

Posts: 1713Luna at PAC
Here is what I just learned. Luna works for an agency called NY Asian Fitness. It's probably the most famous agency in Manhattan, if not the whole NYC. She has reviews on the other site. Her number on that site is 368 zero 52.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
Now here is the exciting part. One of the other girls at this agency will also be coming to PAC. Based on the reviews that I have read, this girl does anal! I asked Luna and she also confirmed this. I am keeping her name and her arrival date to myself as I want to be the first guy to tab that sweet juicy ass LOL. It has been a long time since I had anal and much longer with an Asian girl. I plan to repeat with Luna before she leaves. I want her to make good money this trip so that she can recommend more of her friends at this agency to come to Chicago. If you are bored, go read the reviews for some of their girls. Straight out of penthouse. This is the place where ApplePiePussy mentioned one guy fucked 3 girls in their asses at the same time. If you go into each girl's page, there is a link to her reviews. Happy reading.
https://nyasianfitness.com/
-
06-22-22 23:27 #7543Senior Member

Posts: 584Anne at PAC
Still was sweating when I saw Anne at PAC tonight. (RL my session was way wilder and I was not) maybe the AC is set to 81 or something LOL.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
She is hot I guess, but because my duck is over 6 inches and or I took too long (19 minutes again) she finished me with HJ.
She has natural B cups, darker skin. Doesn't know much about makeup, only a 8 because young. Don't recommend if your duck is over 6 inches. Not tight body, not overweight in American girl standards, but certainly in Chinese girl standards. Not fit, but still nicer body. Exactly like the real photos on twitter, first is obviously false airbrushed photo.
-
06-22-22 23:14 #7542Senior Member

Posts: 414Ac
Wow, with the high temps yesterday that room must've felt like a sauna!
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 21:58 #7541Senior Member

Posts: 336Is Lisa actually Natty?
RL posted on their wechat pics of a Thai girl named Natty (that's what it said once I hit the translation button), one pic was obviously fake and the other might have been real but heavily photoshopped, didn't mention anything about one named "Lisa", or did you just get her mixed up with someone else?
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 21:29 #7540Senior Member

Posts: 38Not quite the experience I had
Let me preface by saying thanks for the reviews OF.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
Thoroughly enjoyed Ella at BHC.
Liked your review of FOB Anne and the kissing you mentioned for GFE 260 so texted and drove over today.
Once in the room the menu I was shown was different than on TWTR.
260 roses BBBJ, 69, Nuru, FS.
300 roses VIP and kissing.
I asked about kissing at the 260 rate. She said no.
I should've just gone up to 300 but didn't.
All in all an Ok experience mainly because she looked exactly like a Chinese American friend I wanted to bang back in my late 20's. Decent body, tight pussy, and tasty DATY. Though hella hairy for an Asian down there!
I suppose a YMMV situation but is it possible you getting a different experience as you know the booker and review the girls day 1. And again, I am not saying you are a shill, I appreciate all you info.
-
06-22-22 20:56 #7539Senior Member

Posts: 1713I texted the booker. She said AC was out yesterday, but it was fixed today.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
I am with you. I don't like to sweat while fucking lol.
-
06-22-22 19:34 #7538Senior Member

Posts: 584Lisa room 3 Thai RL
Red lantern room 3, Thailand girl "Lisa" nice body thick maybe Chinese customers will say fat but I think still very very sexy, because she has braces which makes her look very young and nice ass. She didn't want to but I convinced her to ride me on top, she ride the sh*t out of me and then I fucked the shit out of her when I got on top. Seemed like a Mexican girl due to English tattoos and how she fucks and her body type, so I had to check her phone and it was definitely in Thai language. She is young af looking and boobs real B cups and she don't like nipples to be touched but you can still touch boob LOL, fat ass and maybe a few extra pounds from being "fit" but if you've seen sexy Latina girls she has the same body type.
Go see her for a cheap Thai lesson as the Thai agencies near ORD charge more (I told her maybe she should work one of those agencies as she is better than the average Thai girl in those agencies in looks at least). Slightly rushed but less rushed than Luna took 19 minutes with Luna and 18 minutes with Lisa.
Side note PAC doesn't have AC on or something, I know Chinese don't like AC but I prefer not to sweat too much so hope they keep AC on in future. This review was for Red Lantern which had a better indoor climate I think LOL.











Reply With Quote





