Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 806 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 306 706 756 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 856 906 1306 1806 ... LastLast
Results 12,076 to 12,090 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18737
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyce15  [View Original Post]
    Hey how did you get FS with her? I have seen her a bunch of times for a massage and even got the tantra but never had that option.
    Have you asked? I saw her a while ago thinking it would be FS because of the price. When I got there she was upfront that for the sum of $300 I'd get a great massage and a hand release. When I mentioned that I had come hoping for more she told me FS was possible but quoted either 4 or 500 which was more than I brought or was looking to pay so we amicably parted ways. She was actually pretty cool about it but to me it wasn't worth that price.

  2. #18736
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    She is real and very passionate.

    There is a FS on the table, however that is 500 donation. She used to advertise on Eros.

    I visit regularly for massage and 3 times for FS.

    Visits were always great, water, wine on the table, light massage, followed by BJ daty DFK and all positions. And she always got in the shower with me after our sessions.
    Hey how did you get FS with her? I have seen her a bunch of times for a massage and even got the tantra but never had that option.

  3. #18735

    Nami

    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter49  [View Original Post]
    Is it a covered or BBBJ? Or is BBBJ available?
    Is covered, only one time she did BBBJ.

  4. #18734

    Make a porn duo

    This ad has similar wording to a previous provider with positive reviews. I think her name was Lexi. I think I also recall one of the girls in these photos was also mentioned for doubles with Lexi for a brief time. But has anyone seen these two girls? If there was a report, I am sure I would have noticed it. Would like to know if they are real. PM me if you have extra details.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/529029097719

  5. #18733
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    She is real and very passionate.

    There is a FS on the table, however that is 500 donation. She used to advertise on Eros.

    I visit regularly for massage and 3 times for FS.

    Visits were always great, water, wine on the table, light massage, followed by BJ daty DFK and all positions. And she always got in the shower with me after our sessions.
    Is it a covered or BBBJ? Or is BBBJ available?

  6. #18732

    Nami

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    She is real and very passionate.

    There is a FS on the table, however that is 500 donation. She used to advertise on Eros.

    I visit regularly for massage and 3 times for FS.

    Visits were always great, water, wine on the table, light massage, followed by BJ daty DFK and all positions. And she always got in the shower with me after our sessions.
    I appreciate that information, I visited her a few times for the Nuru Massage and it was always great. I have always been curious about the FS, might have to give that a try.

  7. #18731

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNY  [View Original Post]
    Was her name Samantha with innovative beauties as well? She kind of looks like Regan from innovative back in the day.
    Samantha from the innovative beauties Days lived in Jacksonville North Carolina and traveled to Raleigh and Durham. She was a very attractive and talented brunette. I always wondered what happened to her.

  8. #18730

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    She is the real deal. Very petite, barely 5 ft if that. Super tight. You may want to bring some dick oil, and a treat for the puppy.
    What are the teeth like? I notice there is nary a smile to be found in any of her photos. I don't mind if they're a little jacked up, but full on meth mouth is a non starter for me. Also, BB seems to be her niche, but do you think she'd mind if I brought a rubber? My appetite for that kind of risk isn't what it once was, can't be bringing anything home to the old lady, upend my whole damn life.

  9. #18729

    Nami

    Quote Originally Posted by JrRussel  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me this girl is legit? Anybody? Looking a petite Asian.

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/nami0308
    She is real and very passionate.

    There is a FS on the table, however that is 500 donation. She used to advertise on Eros.

    I visit regularly for massage and 3 times for FS.

    Visits were always great, water, wine on the table, light massage, followed by BJ daty DFK and all positions. And she always got in the shower with me after our sessions.

  10. #18728

    Samanta

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighguy  [View Original Post]
    That Samantha, formerly of Innovative Beauties in GSO.

    I never got to see her, but 15 or 20 years ago she had rave reviews and a very dedicated following.
    Was her name Samantha with innovative beauties as well? She kind of looks like Regan from innovative back in the day.

  11. #18727

    Samantha Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter49  [View Original Post]
    That Samantha, formerly of Innovative Beauties in GSO.

    I never got to see her, but 15 or 20 years ago she had rave reviews and a very dedicated following.

  12. #18726

    Nami

    Quote Originally Posted by JrRussel  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me this girl is legit? Anybody? Looking a petite Asian.

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/nami0308
    I saw her like 2-3 months ago for the Nuru, and it was definitely an amazing massage. She's put on some weight but that's her. However I don't think FS is on the table. For the 300 Nuru you get a great Nuru massage with lots of oil and body sliding and a HJ. I have never tried the 450 session, but I'm fairly certain it's a BJ not even FS. And I'm not willing to pay that much for anything other than FS.

  13. #18725
    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetSide  [View Original Post]
    I recently had someone ask me for my Linkedin profile, listed phone number (wouldn't accept my Google Voice), selfie, unaltered NC driver's license, two references (one of whom she already knows), and a deposit. And this was after I bought a month to her * (No biggie, I had wallet credits.) She wouldn't accept any other forms of verification. I guess that's her prerogative, but that's. A lot. Makes me curious how often she actually sees anyone. I definitely don't feel willing to share that much.
    That's totally insane.

  14. #18724
    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetSide  [View Original Post]
    I recently had someone ask me for my Linkedin profile, listed phone number (wouldn't accept my Google Voice), selfie, unaltered NC driver's license, two references (one of whom she already knows), and a deposit. And this was after I bought a month to her * (No biggie, I had wallet credits.) She wouldn't accept any other forms of verification. I guess that's her prerogative, but that's. A lot. Makes me curious how often she actually sees anyone. I definitely don't feel willing to share that much.
    The key observation there is to imagine how many bullshit rules she'd enforce once you DID see her. Unless it's 100% a bonified porn star, blow these requests off and move on. Not worth the risks, not losing your money tona guaranteed bad experience.

  15. #18723

    Gums

    Quote Originally Posted by Panama7996  [View Original Post]
    Yeah aims to please. Only seen her for just that.Straight gums! Has a phat ass with a butterface. At Days in town.
    Gums as no teeth or good head?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape