The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25499

    Toftt

    So I saw Rin at Southgate Rikki Massage on Dix. I met her on Snap Chat and she strongly indicated that a lot was on the table. I go in get naked and. A great massage by a 20 yo white girl but nothing else. $100.

  2. #25498

    New Owners at Ocean / Berkley?

    Noticed on Skipthegames an ad with Ocean's address on Coolidge in Berkley that said new owners and new girls. Has anyone tried to see if anything / anybody has actually changed?

  3. #25497

    Highland Rd

    Anyone know if the house place on Highland Rd is still open? Wanted to try to see Ivy. No response on phone call or text.

  4. #25496
    I thought she was the owner of the place in Westland.

    Quote Originally Posted by Argongas1  [View Original Post]
    Carla is now advertising that she is in Mad Heights. Weird. I was at her Westland place a week back and she was there. Wonder what went down.

  5. #25495
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDave007  [View Original Post]
    What is the name of the place you were at.
    Sometimes the name of the establishment is in the heading.

  6. #25494
    Quote Originally Posted by CrustNuts  [View Original Post]
    This is garbage info. Phone is wrong and rates are wrong.

    Try the correct contact info below.

    https://downrivernuru.wixsite.com/downriver-nuru/home
    Just so people know, that is not her on that pic, nor does she resemble that pic.

  7. #25493

    Name of establishment

    Quote Originally Posted by GregsMeg  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in yesterday afternoon. It was very hot and they told me I was their first customer of the day. I was led to the room and moments later, I was greeted by Hana. She was wearing a summery one-piece body suit. As I got on the table, she asked what I wanted. I told her I wanted a body-to-body massage. She agreed and was out of her body suit in a flash. Hana had an excellent body. Super tits. She climbed on the table and ran her body up and down my backside. The flip was even better. Hana not only slid but provided me with little kisses. Excellent experience.
    What is the name of the place you were at.

  8. #25492
    Quote Originally Posted by CrustNuts  [View Original Post]
    This is garbage info. Phone is wrong and rates are wrong.

    Try the correct contact info below.

    https://downrivernuru.wixsite.com/downriver-nuru/home
    Hey crusty nuts, don't be a douchebag. The website is correct, as is the information given on it. If she has two websites to get more clientele or to figure out which website host she prefers, that's on her.

    People on here can determine for themselves if a website gives accurate info.

    Again, don't be a douchebag posing as a white night.

  9. #25491

    Downriver Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by IvanHomeless  [View Original Post]
    For those who can't find her contact info.

    www.downriversunnymassage.com
    This is garbage info. Phone is wrong and rates are wrong.

    Try the correct contact info below.

    https://downrivernuru.wixsite.com/downriver-nuru/home

  10. #25490

    Downriver nuru

    For those who can't find her contact info.

    www.downriversunnymassage.com

  11. #25489
    Quote Originally Posted by NavDB  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Any feedback on this massage provider in Pontiac / Sylvan Lake area? 100 HH / 160 HR.

    https://detroit.skipthegames.com/mas...a/160577644250

    PM is fine.
    This is Sarah. Plenty of info here. And not the good Sarah. LOL. Probably why she changed her name and number.

  12. #25488

    Pontiac sylvan lake

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifting620  [View Original Post]
    Definitely real and definitely not worth it.
    Not worth the money. Half assed rub down and lazy blow job. Might be worth it if she let you bend her over the chair but that's about it.

  13. #25487

    Can you elaborate?

    Why would you avoid Natalie? Any specifics you can share?

    Has anyone seen Carla's girls lately? I saw one or two of them just as Covid was ramping up. I'm wondering if anything has changed since then and what services are now offered. Thanks! PM OK.

    Quote Originally Posted by JDoe1969  [View Original Post]
    I would avoid the old place. Especially Nat.

  14. #25486
    Quote Originally Posted by NavDB  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Any feedback on this massage provider in Pontiac / Sylvan Lake area? 100 HH / 160 HR.

    https://detroit.skipthegames.com/mas...a/160577644250

    PM is fine.
    Definitely real and definitely not worth it.

  15. #25485
    Quote Originally Posted by NavDB  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Any feedback on this massage provider in Pontiac / Sylvan Lake area? 100 HH / 160 HR.

    https://detroit.skipthegames.com/mas...a/160577644250

    PM is fine.
    Saw her once. Baby damage not shown in photos. Gunt. Sheet on carpet on floor. Won't repeat ever.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape