Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 803 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 303 703 753 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 853 903 1303 1803 ... LastLast
Results 12,031 to 12,045 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18782

    She goes by amiya by Crabtree any Intel on her.

    Has anyone dream on her any old reviews? Is she legit? (You can msg me also if you want).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/84585637#.

  2. #18781
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranked  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/84387231

    Set up a morning appointment. Got to her location and was ghosted.
    I didn't have a problem in Charleston. Drop dead gorgeous! I would definitely try again.

  3. #18780

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious did you go for BBFS? Her pictures look great but her ad clearly says bb is available. In my experience usually when it's advertised that clearly it's a bait and switch, massive upsell or there's something else going on.
    No hidden agenda that I found. No upsell, she quoted what I paid. Review is in the BB thread.

  4. #18779
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    She is real and very passionate.

    There is a FS on the table, however that is 500 donation. She used to advertise on Eros.

    I visit regularly for massage and 3 times for FS.

    Visits were always great, water, wine on the table, light massage, followed by BJ daty DFK and all positions. And she always got in the shower with me after our sessions.
    I've had a hard time getting up with her. It looked like she had an ad up in Raleigh Wednesday, called Thursday was told she is out of town.

    My ability to schedule much in advance might be an obstacle, have always favored places to walk in or get short notice appointments.

    Any pointers to set up with her?

  5. #18778
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    Have you asked? I saw her a while ago thinking it would be FS because of the price. When I got there she was upfront that for the sum of $300 I'd get a great massage and a hand release. When I mentioned that I had come hoping for more she told me FS was possible but quoted either 4 or 500 which was more than I brought or was looking to pay so we amicably parted ways. She was actually pretty cool about it but to me it wasn't worth that price.
    I never did but the first time I went there which was about 5 years ago we were talking and she mentioned how she didn't like when people ask for stuff that wasn't in her profile.

  6. #18777
    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    She is the real deal. Very petite, barely 5 ft if that. Super tight. You may want to bring some dick oil, and a treat for the puppy.
    I'm curious did you go for BBFS? Her pictures look great but her ad clearly says bb is available. In my experience usually when it's advertised that clearly it's a bait and switch, massive upsell or there's something else going on.

  7. #18776
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyce15  [View Original Post]
    Hey how did you get FS with her? I have seen her a bunch of times for a massage and even got the tantra but never had that option.
    Have you asked? I saw her a while ago thinking it would be FS because of the price. When I got there she was upfront that for the sum of $300 I'd get a great massage and a hand release. When I mentioned that I had come hoping for more she told me FS was possible but quoted either 4 or 500 which was more than I brought or was looking to pay so we amicably parted ways. She was actually pretty cool about it but to me it wasn't worth that price.

  8. #18775
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    She is real and very passionate.

    There is a FS on the table, however that is 500 donation. She used to advertise on Eros.

    I visit regularly for massage and 3 times for FS.

    Visits were always great, water, wine on the table, light massage, followed by BJ daty DFK and all positions. And she always got in the shower with me after our sessions.
    Hey how did you get FS with her? I have seen her a bunch of times for a massage and even got the tantra but never had that option.

  9. #18774

    Nami

    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter49  [View Original Post]
    Is it a covered or BBBJ? Or is BBBJ available?
    Is covered, only one time she did BBBJ.

  10. #18773

    Make a porn duo

    This ad has similar wording to a previous provider with positive reviews. I think her name was Lexi. I think I also recall one of the girls in these photos was also mentioned for doubles with Lexi for a brief time. But has anyone seen these two girls? If there was a report, I am sure I would have noticed it. Would like to know if they are real. PM me if you have extra details.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/529029097719

  11. #18772
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    She is real and very passionate.

    There is a FS on the table, however that is 500 donation. She used to advertise on Eros.

    I visit regularly for massage and 3 times for FS.

    Visits were always great, water, wine on the table, light massage, followed by BJ daty DFK and all positions. And she always got in the shower with me after our sessions.
    Is it a covered or BBBJ? Or is BBBJ available?

  12. #18771

    Nami

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    She is real and very passionate.

    There is a FS on the table, however that is 500 donation. She used to advertise on Eros.

    I visit regularly for massage and 3 times for FS.

    Visits were always great, water, wine on the table, light massage, followed by BJ daty DFK and all positions. And she always got in the shower with me after our sessions.
    I appreciate that information, I visited her a few times for the Nuru Massage and it was always great. I have always been curious about the FS, might have to give that a try.

  13. #18770

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNY  [View Original Post]
    Was her name Samantha with innovative beauties as well? She kind of looks like Regan from innovative back in the day.
    Samantha from the innovative beauties Days lived in Jacksonville North Carolina and traveled to Raleigh and Durham. She was a very attractive and talented brunette. I always wondered what happened to her.

  14. #18769

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    She is the real deal. Very petite, barely 5 ft if that. Super tight. You may want to bring some dick oil, and a treat for the puppy.
    What are the teeth like? I notice there is nary a smile to be found in any of her photos. I don't mind if they're a little jacked up, but full on meth mouth is a non starter for me. Also, BB seems to be her niche, but do you think she'd mind if I brought a rubber? My appetite for that kind of risk isn't what it once was, can't be bringing anything home to the old lady, upend my whole damn life.

  15. #18768

    Nami

    Quote Originally Posted by JrRussel  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me this girl is legit? Anybody? Looking a petite Asian.

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/nami0308
    She is real and very passionate.

    There is a FS on the table, however that is 500 donation. She used to advertise on Eros.

    I visit regularly for massage and 3 times for FS.

    Visits were always great, water, wine on the table, light massage, followed by BJ daty DFK and all positions. And she always got in the shower with me after our sessions.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape