Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 26907
-
06-23-22 15:26 #19302Senior Member

Posts: 386Anyone seen Lucy Reed
https://tryst.link/escort/lucy-reed
No reviews yet and I guess I trust tryst a little more than other sites but the deposit is a red flag. I guess I was wondering if anyone else had seen her and could say if she was good or not.
Thanks all.
-
06-23-22 15:24 #19301Senior Member

Posts: 1264Just make sure if there are any special requests you have them confirmed before meeting. I've contacted that ad from different numbers over the years and while the girls do change, they will offer menu options in the ad that they will later deny providing over the phone. Also make sure your seeing the girl that's claimed to be available. Additionally there are times they will or may not ask for a deposit.
Originally Posted by Ravsavo9
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 14:19 #19300Senior Member

Posts: 386I wouldn't do duos, they try to put add ons and jack up their prices even when you only want one of them.
Originally Posted by Ravsavo9
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 12:25 #19299Senior Member

Posts: 70Really well written review. Thank you.
Originally Posted by JohnN
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 11:28 #19298Senior Member

Posts: 172Lexi baby
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7083910100 Was wondering if any of why'all seen this one is she worth the time and how's her service?
-
06-23-22 11:23 #19297Senior Member

Posts: 1445She's one of my ATFs in Chicago at that price point. She's beautiful, sweet, got a great body, great location. She's a true GFE. Great kisser. Loves DATY. Her BBBJ is more romantic than porn star, but I like it.
Originally Posted by CornCobMaker
[View Original Post]
It's like you're on a real date with a real woman you've met online that goes really well. You don't really want to do freaky stuff with her, you just want to impress her so she'll see you again. If you can afford the fee she is definitely worth it.
-
06-23-22 08:18 #19296Senior Member

Posts: 225Yes. Very attractive, very fun. On the pricey side, but I enjoyed my time with her. Haven't repeated but mostly because of scheduling and convenience.
Originally Posted by CornCobMaker
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 21:28 #19295Senior Member

Posts: 127Lacey Love / Mila Amira
Has anyone seen this girl and can provide some feedback?
https://hellomila.vip/chicago-gfe
-
06-22-22 19:33 #19294Senior Member

Posts: 28The No list
Yeah, I was interested after seeing the the Tr*st ad, but googled and I decided against it after seeing her 'No-list' on PD! Super expensive with such a long list of Nos.
Originally Posted by Csheen
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 19:33 #19293Senior Member

Posts: 691Thanks for taking one for the team and reporting back.
Originally Posted by Csheen
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 19:19 #19292Senior Member

Posts: 62Lilliana
I made a last minute, late night outcall appointment last week with Lilliana https://tryst.link/escort/lillianna - a provider visiting from Phoenix, AZ. She arrived at my hotel room after 2 am after a brief Facetime verification. Pics are accurate, she is very attractive and sexy, 24 yo Latina with red hair, athletic petite body. I regret doing my research ahead of time as this was very much a spur of the moment appointment for me. Her rate is $$$$$ and she tries to upcharge you for extras. A lot of rules. CBJ and no kissing or oral. Kind of ruined the mood for me, but she was a very nice person and I enjoyed talking to her. If she had a better menu she'd still be overpriced, I wouldn't repeat because of all the rules.
-
06-22-22 01:19 #19291Senior Member

Posts: 216Warsaw has a decently active forum on international sex guide. It looks to be a sister site to this forum which I've used before when out of the country.
Originally Posted by StanKost
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 20:46 #19290Senior Member

Posts: 184Yeah that's her one in the same looking to see if anyone has seen her before.
Originally Posted by Bbd81
[View Original Post]
Thanks for jogging my memory also.
-
06-21-22 19:27 #19289Senior Member

Posts: 47What is 262? Link to her?
Originally Posted by Rounded25
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 18:44 #19288Senior Member

Posts: 352KeishA
I think that's Keisha. Never met her but she used to post around Lansing a few years back. Look liked gained some weight since then.
Originally Posted by Pennywise666
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





