Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 518
-
06-23-22 19:20 #353Senior Member

Posts: 345Misty is safe
My dream of Misty easy communication met her at a hotel quick LEO check very personable, very cute, short, little bit of a tummy but I don't mind, about 49 yo, everything's on the menu DATY, Cip afterwards I realize someone was in the bathroom it was her girlfriend I didn't see what she looks like I'm still trying to get pics LOL would repeat 80 Mario coins no rush.
-
06-23-22 10:21 #352Senior Member

Posts: 345Misty
-
06-19-22 19:27 #351Regular Member

Posts: 24Looking for assertive beauties
I want to be put in my place and looking for open minded providers. My damage limit is $$, preferably white, latin, or asian. Sexy and attactive who provides FS and DFK. I'm also new so forgive my typing.
-
05-23-22 14:03 #350Senior Member

Posts: 152" anyone on here seen her she posts alot".
Originally Posted by Driver63
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 15:25 #349Senior Member

Posts: 152"https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rdale/81658913".
Originally Posted by Luvahj
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-22 08:52 #348Senior Member

Posts: 152Info
" https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rdale/81658913".
Originally Posted by Luvahj
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-22 16:42 #347Senior Member

Posts: 1085The link is no good
The link is no good try posting it again.
Originally Posted by Driver63
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-22 10:09 #346Senior Member

Posts: 152Info
Anyone seen her yet.
Originally Posted by Driver63
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 23:44 #345Senior Member

Posts: 152Nuru
This girl post nuru I have not pulled the trigger yet but, give her a try.
Originally Posted by Tantra6969
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/ftlauderdale/80965602
-
05-04-22 10:18 #344Senior Member

Posts: 292Miley
About a month ago I messaged back-and-forth with this girl for about a week, I can tell you she is 100% full of shit and uses every excuse there is to run game and get money for nothing.
Originally Posted by DamainOne;5902108[URL
-
05-04-22 06:50 #343Senior Member

Posts: 791I do believe you are correct.
Originally Posted by ChillinFlorida
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 23:59 #342Senior Member

Posts: 519The review left on the page are not good.
Originally Posted by DamainOne
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 18:34 #341Senior Member

Posts: 120Info
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rdale/80902421
Any info on her?
-
05-01-22 23:54 #340Senior Member

Posts: 194I don't roll on SA. I just know all the girls I see use it to rope in SDs.
Originally Posted by NightOwl754
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 20:13 #339Senior Member

Posts: 490UTR / Antonia Retirement
Our lovely lady has decided to grant our forum her 3 week notice towards retirement. It's been an awesome encounter and great erotic memories. Thanks Babe and we wish you all the best on your journey. Get at your girl if you already have the info, or the gate opens thru OWO w pm.








Reply With Quote





