Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #353

    Misty is safe

    My dream of Misty easy communication met her at a hotel quick LEO check very personable, very cute, short, little bit of a tummy but I don't mind, about 49 yo, everything's on the menu DATY, Cip afterwards I realize someone was in the bathroom it was her girlfriend I didn't see what she looks like I'm still trying to get pics LOL would repeat 80 Mario coins no rush.

  2. #352

  3. #351

    Looking for assertive beauties

    I want to be put in my place and looking for open minded providers. My damage limit is $$, preferably white, latin, or asian. Sexy and attactive who provides FS and DFK. I'm also new so forgive my typing.

  4. #350
    " anyone on here seen her she posts alot".

  5. #349
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvahj  [View Original Post]
    The link is no good try posting it again.
    "https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rdale/81658913".

  6. #348

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvahj  [View Original Post]
    The link is no good try posting it again.
    " https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rdale/81658913".

  7. #347
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1085

    The link is no good

    Quote Originally Posted by Driver63  [View Original Post]
    This girl post nuru I have not pulled the trigger yet but, give her a try.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/ftlauderdale/80965602
    The link is no good try posting it again.

  8. #346

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Driver63  [View Original Post]
    This girl post nuru I have not pulled the trigger yet but, give her a try.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/ftlauderdale/80965602
    Anyone seen her yet.

  9. #345

    Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    Any recommended Nuru specialists?

    TIA.
    This girl post nuru I have not pulled the trigger yet but, give her a try.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/ftlauderdale/80965602

  10. #344

    Miley

    Quote Originally Posted by DamainOne;5902108[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/ftlauderdale/80902421[/URL]

    Any info on her?
    About a month ago I messaged back-and-forth with this girl for about a week, I can tell you she is 100% full of shit and uses every excuse there is to run game and get money for nothing.

  11. #343
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinFlorida  [View Original Post]
    The review left on the page are not good.
    I do believe you are correct.

  12. #342
    Quote Originally Posted by DamainOne  [View Original Post]
    The review left on the page are not good.

  13. #341

  14. #340
    Quote Originally Posted by NightOwl754  [View Original Post]
    If you are being charged "premium rates" from SA, then you are doing it wrong. Really wrong. If you are like me and into GFE, then you should be able to have an outing (restaurant / bar), head back to your place, kissing, BBBJ (of course! An SB would never try to cover you for BJ) and bang her out (possibly raw. Not for me, but no judgement) for anywhere from 200-400 (depending on the city). This whole process (assuming she doesn't stay overnight, which she might) takes on average 4-6 hours. Using 300 as a median, that's about 50 per hour. That's just bad math for a WG. Most WG that I've known would not charge 50/ hour. They usually want 120 just for a half hour.

    Point is you will find WG on Seeking, but they are easy to spot and should be reported and ignored. Real SBs are never going to charge you per hour, or upcharge for anal, bb, kissing, extra nut, etc. It's literally night and day. That being said, I am giving thumbs down for the membership price hike though. I use SA whenever I travel, so I buy monthly memberships from time to time. The price increase is not a welcomed sight.

    My. 02.
    I don't roll on SA. I just know all the girls I see use it to rope in SDs.

  15. #339

    UTR / Antonia Retirement

    Our lovely lady has decided to grant our forum her 3 week notice towards retirement. It's been an awesome encounter and great erotic memories. Thanks Babe and we wish you all the best on your journey. Get at your girl if you already have the info, or the gate opens thru OWO w pm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape