Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 18400
-
06-24-22 12:10 #12010Senior Member

Posts: 77Mostly HE
Amanda will do Russian or prostate massage. I've heard of Cece doing Russian as well but have not personally experienced it. But they both come highly recommended. Great massage and will work with your needs. I've seen Amanda countless times and she's great. Russian with Cece is on my list for next week. I'll let you know how it goes.
Originally Posted by NitroJoe
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-22 02:07 #12009Regular Member

Posts: 10Honestly don't know. That was the first time I've had bad service there and that was less than I planned on spending. She still got the job done. I guess I just wanted to show her I have money if she had some kind of opinion of me when I came in.
Originally Posted by Joelouky
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 23:15 #12008Senior Member

Posts: 37Massage Girls
Just wondered if anyone could tell me what is available with Amanda or Ce ce And which is best? Are they only he or is more available thanks.
-
06-23-22 21:46 #12007Regular Member

Posts: 2Eva that girl
Yes! I saw this girl in Eva today. She's on the big sized chart. I probably should have offered to buy her a double large pizza from her looks. Wasted my gas money.
Originally Posted by DewDirty
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 21:33 #12006Banned Member

Posts: 873Or you could just go back to the original post and look at it.
Originally Posted by JohnDonne
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 21:21 #12005Senior Member

Posts: 972Why did you tip her 100 if she gave you that bad of service and attitude?
Originally Posted by SpinnerBait3
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 19:44 #12004Senior Member

Posts: 3103Why
She's long gone from there or anywhere close.
Originally Posted by JohnDonne
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 16:38 #12003Regular Member

Posts: 4Thinking of making Road Trip
Hey guys,
Originally Posted by MikeMike56
[View Original Post]
Usually hang out in the Lexington forum, but thinking about making a stop in Louisville. Was checking out Relaxation Station. I see in the quote above that it can be pricey, just wanting a ball park figure. Money isn't the biggest factor, but also don't want to pay GPS prices for FS or more than standard HE. Any help would be appreciated or any other suggestions, Thanks.
-
06-23-22 16:29 #12002Regular Member

Posts: 10Rs
Dreamed of Tatiana today. I'm not sure, maybe just me, I am a big guy but clean, friendly and well kept but she just acted like she hated her job. Lackluster rub and on the flip doesn't even ask what I want just starts with an aggressive HJ while I wasn't even hard yet. When finished just threw me some baby wipes and turned her back on me. I tipped her $ still and left. Won't see her again.
-
06-23-22 15:42 #12001Regular Member

Posts: 2Eva girl
Please post the Eva girl picture again. Thanks!
Originally Posted by DewDirty
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 12:58 #12000Senior Member

Posts: 3103IB update
Just was informed that Wendy will leave tomorrow and be back Sunday evening. They will have may and Judy working the weekend good luck.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 10:06 #11999Senior Member

Posts: 3103Fantastic choice
May is also there, can't go wrong with either. Mia at Evas will be on a short leash and have a shorter stint. It's come to the attention to mamasain that she's been demanding too much $$ for tips. A big pass on her. An Andéw girl is in the works for her replacement soon. Wendy and May will be there until mid August as far as I know.
Originally Posted by HappyHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 09:20 #11998Senior Member

Posts: 91Wendy is now at IB so that's my vote.
Originally Posted by Spanky2940
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 20:27 #11997Regular Member

Posts: 5Scoped Empire
Yo, I got to give back to this community. I checked out Empire Relaxation after scrolling through here a bit. Seen two girls there now. Na Na is a damn pro, she had a great attitude and even greater skills. In massage and afterwards. Her English is solid as a bonus. Saw her again already. I dropped her two hundo, that's on top of 80 house charge. She set the bar high.
Second time sure wasn't there, so I saw Ja Ne. Not as cute, and definitely not as into it. Her massage was lazy and was a dead lay. Same donation, far worse experience. If I'd seen her first I probably wouldn't have even went back.
-
06-22-22 13:18 #11996Senior Member

Posts: 107Body Sensations
Yes that's the one. From google it's a house didn't know if anybody had been there. I always had a good time when they were on Preston.
Originally Posted by Blah0621
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




