Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 33449
-
06-23-22 16:50 #24089Regular Member

Posts: 2Sarah Aka Sarah Jussy aka Deisy Jane. TGTBT?
Hi,
First time caller. Long time listener.
I frequent Cincinnati often for business and I figured what the hell. Let me get on tinder to see if I can get a last minute booty call.
Matched with a girl using the name Deisy. She links her Snap saying she's down for hookups.
This snap name is obviously expanded but right away she responds with an offer for service. I'm not opposed but not what I was looking but I was intrigued cause man is her photos beautiful.
Seems about 5'5, spinner, blonde etc. My problem was that she asked for a deposit. Which reading on here is often a red flag for scammer, or premature LEO bust. Now I know from time to time these girls ask for that, and usually they have a handler who helps.
I didn't know that tinder was used as a platform for SW's to recruit but anyways I thought let me check listings and see if I can find her photos. Sure enough she comes up as Sarah but with a whole different snap-name. Same girl for sure but now I'm a little paranoid that she's got the different snaps. I figure let me check old faithful forums to verify. The only post in recent history referring to a Sarah was a link a few weeks old dating back to a page with only breast. Someone responded with *scam search those photos* but a 2nd person responded saying something around the lines of "oh I love Sarah. Go see her. " Then proceeds to describe a body similar to the "Sarah" I'm talking to and not at all the one in the photos. This user also only had 5 post prior to with similar short answers. Taking note of all the lessons you vet share, that came up as red flag #2.
The girl did send me a recent pic last night. She's also since shared her cashapp & venmo which are both different names from each other, and also different names from any of the aliases she's using. She mentioned her venmo is her personal account which would mean the name would be her legitimate account but its private. Also, she gave me a street address. She seemed open to meeting in public for a date for drinks even but as long as it was payed a deposit (which at that point I'm not sure if its still illegal or now legal since sex isn't the intention).
She's incredibly hot and I would love to smash before I leave. Maybe I'm having the rookie jitters but my gut is saying TGTBT. Has anyone connected with this girl at all?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/84505731#.
-
06-23-22 14:30 #24088Senior Member

Posts: 3424Finally
Originally Posted by KenwoodJack
[View Original Post]
Good to see you around again Jack. Looks like Cincy finally got a girl again that might actually be worth visiting and the price isn't bad. All those other over-charging, used up skanks better be scared.
Originally Posted by KenwoodJack
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 13:08 #24087Senior Member

Posts: 186Finacial support
I'd be more than happy to donate!
Originally Posted by KyMike53
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 12:20 #24086Senior Member

Posts: 121Kylie
I have to admit, I was wrong. Kylie is real, is who she says she is, gorgeous, sweet, fun and very friendly. Just met her and I will schedule more time soon.
-
06-23-22 12:19 #24085Senior Member

Posts: 29I tried setting up with her when she had posted about a month and a half two months ago said she would get back to me after she got in town on that Sunday. Never heard back from her never received a reply back and I was going to be going upwards of 5 for a visit. She must not be hurting for cash too bad because she knew I wanted to become a regular.
Originally Posted by Goo3215
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 12:00 #24084Senior Member

Posts: 45Kylie Reid
Thanks Jack for sharing the detailed review. I am a newbie here, please see my private message.
Originally Posted by KenwoodJack
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 11:19 #24083Senior Member

Posts: 186Kylie
This is the same Kylie. She was.
Originally Posted by Dillsborodave
[View Original Post]
In a long term relationship which is now on shaky grounds. She needs financial support now and is seeing a few people.
-
06-23-22 10:50 #24082Senior Member

Posts: 220Kylie
Is this the same Kylie that has been talked about before that pops up ever now and then or is this someone new??
-
06-23-22 10:28 #24081Senior Member

Posts: 154Would love to experience her. Will you share contact info?
Originally Posted by KenwoodJack
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 09:56 #24080Regular Member

Posts: 5Candypants
I have seen her many times and she has always been one of my favorites. She is GFE and knows how to get me turned on to where I can perform effectively. Many providers don't do that. I've never had any bad issues with Candypants. But YMMV!
Originally Posted by RadRussian
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 09:42 #24079Forum Advertiser

Posts: 9I was hoping to see you again. I truly enjoyed the time together.
Originally Posted by PussLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 09:06 #24078Senior Member

Posts: 121Kylie
I'm hoping she is real and legit. Spoke to her quite a bit 2 days ago but got the feeling she was way TGTBT.
-
06-23-22 07:52 #24077Senior Member

Posts: 223Wow!
Thanks for sharing this. I sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by KenwoodJack
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 07:48 #24076Senior Member

Posts: 284Kylie
Kylie.
-
06-23-22 01:18 #24075Senior Member

Posts: 186Kylie Reid
I also saw Kylie and echo all that Kenwood Jack has written. She is special!
Originally Posted by KenwoodJack
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






